Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 84. (Read 43985 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This revolutionary global renewable energy marketplace will be a complete global green energy solution facilitating the worldwide electronic trading of energy supply at wholesale prices from Green Energy Suppliers in a B2B, B2C and P2P focused Blockchain marketplace platform targeting buyers around the world who wish to purchase, trade or resell renewable energy supply and related products and services.
WPP Energy has been a leader in the global renewable energy market trying to use innovative and disruptive technologies to produce and provide the most affordable and clean energy to the world.
Activity: 266
The project will be an intuitive user friendly cross platform web and mobile application which will allow the energy buyers and energy sellers to connect and do the energy transaction below the wholesale price bypassing the utility companies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Here's a short review on  WPP Energy

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/wpp-energy-integrated-energies-ico-ahsan-aly/

This is a promising and reliable project.

Good Luck WPP ENERGY !!  Wink

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
WPP will be using a permission based blockchain model to avoid mining and to ensure we are not adding to the present and growing energy crisis caused by crypto mining.
Use of Smart Contracts through WPP Token on a distributed storage system on a permissioned ledger will help avoid any attempted disruption or blocking of what will be energy industry changing transaction methods and increased market pressure to lower costs based on the exposure of much lower prices offered in the Global Green Energy Platform Marketplace.
Potential future initiative: a separate crowd funding market where green energy innovators are provided a venue to engage the WPP member userbase to source their need for external investment to launch or scale up a promising green energy initiative.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I`ve read information about the project, but could you please tell me more about the practical use of your token?
You have read it, then what else do you want to know?
All token information has been written and explained in detail in WPP media.
Everything is written here; https://wppenergy.io/introductiontowpptoken
Activity: 196
I'm new to crypto and looking for interesting project to invest, just found yours and it seems pretty good. ive already picked P08 and Decimated, like and support its industry, but now i need something different but not less worthy hehe
Activity: 127
World Power Production as we know as (WPP Energy). Mr. Rafael Ben is President & Chairman of Wpp Energy. He achieved lots of success in his life. Now Wpp Energy is giving us an opportunity to gain something better. I am really glad to be a part of Wpp Energy. I predict that this will be a quite successful Project. 👍🏻
Activity: 97
im new to crypto and looking for interesting project to invest, just found yours and it seems pretty good. ive already picked P08 and Decimated, like and support its industry, but now i need something different but not less worthy hehe
I`ve read information about the project, but could you please tell me more about the practical use of your token?
Cryptocurrency Exchange feature that will convert fiat currency, credit cards and crytpocurrencies into WPP Tokens, the primary transactional currency of the Global Green Energy Platform
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
World Power Production as we know as (WPP Energy). Mr. Rafael Ben is President & Chairman of Wpp Energy. He achieved lots of success in his life. Now Wpp Energy is giving us an opportunity to gain something better. I am really glad to be a part of Wpp Energy. I predict that this will be a quite successful Project.  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
A Trust, Reputation and Feedback system all managed on the blockchain to underpin elements 1 and 2 above. This will help create the necessary confidence for parties to transact with one another.
Green Energy Rebate Program. WPP Tokens paid out as a rewards system to promote conducting green energy transactions on the Global Green Energy Platform.
WPP Energy’s own products will also be listed for sale. All suppliers will be provided a robust set of tools to upload their inventories and buyers will also have tools to quickly locate items of their interest.
This will be a B2B, B2C, C2C, P2P global marketplace focused on providing wide range renewable energy products, including recent inventions in green energy technology, from innovators looking for ready early adopter customers
WPP Energy’s own products will also be listed for sale. All suppliers will be provided a robust set of tools to upload their inventories and buyers will also have tools to quickly locate items of their interest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Awesome project It will solve the long time problem on energy.  WPP to lead the effort to solve a massive energy crisis’s by using WPP’s existing proven technology to establish WPP as the world’s preferred power supply source. Lets support this kind of project  and invest on it, I hope this project will be successful. Good luck!!

They've also teamed up with trade io for initial investment, so their tokens will likely be available to trade on that exchange pretty quickly. Check out the article on medium here .

That exchange should also get a bit interest with all the competitions they're running to get new users on board.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
As a tradeable cryptocurrency via the upcoming WPP Exchange Platform, in addition to WPP's intent to be listed on large worldwide exchanges.
Great project they plan it very well and implement according to they business model of the project its awesome.
Activity: 196
Good luck to the team
Pages:
Jump to: