Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO][NODE] Intelligent technology for wireless energy! - page 15. (Read 50914 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Any exchange with this token?

Hello! These are several exchanges with which we are negotiating at the moment. Closer by April, we will provide you with a full list of exchanges where the NODE Token will be placed.
When the trading will start?

Hello! These are several exchanges with which we are negotiating at the moment. Closer by April, we will provide you with a full list of exchanges where the NODE Token will be placed.
What is the foecast fore Node token's price?

Hello! There are the following reasons why the NODE token will grow in price:
- Redemption (The Annual buyback of tokens)
- Discount program (Purchase of the Node products with tokens with a 25% discount in relation to the value in a fiat currency (US dollars)

Depending on the ITO implementation scenario, with some assumptions, it’s possible to
calculate the estimated annual "organic" demand for NODE tokens.

That is, in the case of the third scenario, the estimated annual demand would be about 8 million US dollars without taking into account the increase in demand due to the release of new products to the market and the reduction in the number of free-to-use tokens.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello Node and BitcoinTalk,

Your project looks really cool!

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
what platforms will you use on node token ?

Hello! You mean exchanges or products selling platforms?
Activity: 97
Most of all, i like that tokens can be spent to purchase a product later!
Do you have any interviews with the team members?

Hello! Unfortunately, not yet, but we will definitely make some and notify you about the release!
Activity: 122
Surprised by how easily you can explain the high tech ideas! Everything is clear and I'm ready to join;)
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Well, i like your WP!
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
This is a good idea. Actually, this technology really could help our lives more convenient. But I am curious if this technology is an environmental friendly? I mean could this help our environment to reduce waste products?
Activity: 124
Where is the research team based? They are all from Russian science academy?
Activity: 84
 this projects very promising because i see details and the team on this project is ready to bring this project to success.  Smiley
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Such an concept as wireless energy is obviously fantastic.  However, i don't see what the necessity for blockchains or tokens in regards to product manufacturing.   Am i missing the point of this project?  The way i understood it is as a funding of technological development of physical products that function off of wireless energy or produce it.

Is that accurate?
Activity: 2
When was the private sale?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I definitely will buy some tokens. You got it all: return policy, buyback, discount program!
Activity: 128
The idea is so on point! Very useful and needed technology!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
How many token supply for ITO and how many fund raised in pre ICO?
Activity: 135
Are you close to the softcap goal?
Activity: 210
a project that has enormous potential for growth, in a short period of time this project can be seen progress, really the appropriate team composition to advance this project, in a short time this project will release the product and will certainly be very useful in the future
Activity: 134
Hey, devs! Could you add eth or usd progress on your website?
Pages:
Jump to: