Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Jack] ★★★ BlackJack ★★★| PoS/PoW | Innovative hybrid algorithm - page 3. (Read 28596 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blackjackdev-718203

Name:  BlackJackDev
Activity: 70
Position:  Member
Date Registered:  January 07, 2016, 04:00:03 PM
Last Active:  Today at 06:41:56 AM
Activity: 74
The DEV of this coin is hopelessly immature  Huh Angry
È basta rompere i coglioni. Tu ti lamenti sempre..!? La colpa e tutta vostra che la moneta ha il prezzo di 1 sat...
1. Hai wallet  che ti fa vedere che sei -********** ?..! Bisognia sapere quando fermarsi... Grin Cool
legendary
The DEV of this coin is hopelessly immature  Huh Angry
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
there is a lot of coins with trilions of coins... we just need to find market with ltc or another smaller currency...  this is high POS coin and is normal that supply is skyrocketing...

but it is depend when y will jump into the train... i jumped in with 0.02btc one month ago for 2M JACK and now i am on 7G JACK...

as supply growing, price will go down it is normal... look on tek month ago 100sat and now around 30sat and supply is not three times higher...

only one problem is that on BTC market, 1sat is smallest piece for change so we need to changing for some other Wink

and question about negative total supply is just small variable... believe dev will update it soon in source but if y want to see real total supply, look on explorer Wink
legendary
I HAVE ALREADY BROKEN EVEN. HOWEVER, IT HURTS ME THAT THE DEV ALLOWS THIS COIN TO WASTE. IT IS A PITY THAT WE HAVE DEVELOPERS THAT DO NOT USE THEIR BRAINS  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
DEAD SCAMCOIN! DO NOT EVEN BOTHER
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Guys - wallet on Yobit.net for several days running, he was waiting for, and have brought the coin ...
legendary
Blackjack is added to the stock exchange in order to vote: https://c-cex.com/
To vote requires registration on the stock exchange and have a positive balance BTC
If you want people to vote for your coin, then you need to repair the coin.
Coin on the stage of repair.
You need to fix your wallet. How can I vote for this coin when my wallet has NEGATIVE BALANCE.

DEV, you need to sort things out.
Activity: 77
To vote requires registration on the stock exchange and have a positive balance BTC
Coin on the stage of repair.
legendary
legendary
You need to sort out the wallet coinage. My wallet had negative money supply. How is this possible?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Dear DEV,

I work hard for my money  Tongue

You do not need to allow this coin to waste.

You started off well with a good website, but things became bad because of PREMINE POS STAKING

What are you doing to prevent BLACKJACK money supply from becoming excess trillions?
if the coins are not needed ?, throw them
You started off well, there is no need to throw coins.

I think the best option is to burn excess coins there is a coin that can do that the name of the site is  Barr.me there are to many supply of the coin and the also the premine is to much but I agree with the investors that this coin was on a good start..
legendary
Dear DEV,

You started off well with a good website, but things became bad because of PREMINE POS STAKING

What are you doing to prevent BLACKJACK money supply from becoming excess trillions?
You started off well, there is no need to throw coins.
Dear DEV,

legendary
Dear DEV,

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Dev - Please update to fix wallet on the stock exchange Yobit.
I can not withdraw from the stock exchange their coins.
We filed several requests for renewal of the wallet Yobit.
You had a coin that could have been good, but you are ruining things, because you do not listen to anybody. It is time to cut down the HIPOS.

That time has long passed on this coin heh
This coin is as dead as the Cat in Schrodinger's box
legendary
Activity: 999
Dev - Please update to fix wallet on the stock exchange Yobit.
I can not withdraw from the stock exchange their coins.
We filed several requests for renewal of the wallet Yobit.
You had a coin that could have been good, but you are ruining things, because you do not listen to anybody. It is time to cut down the HIPOS.

That time has long passed on this coin heh
Pages:
Jump to: