Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JOIN] - OUR COMMUNITY CAN HELP TRANSFORM HUMANITY. - page 10. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Proof of authentication
Twitter Username: @BountyBII
email: [email protected]
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
What is your roadmap and whitepaper of this project?
Activity: 48
good project ths for charity.
good luck and god bless
Activity: 630
Done following on Twitter & already sent an email
Activity: 13
Good heart means GOOD PROJECT. Making charity is GOOD to everyone. Good luck devs.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Interesting charity project, that helps the community in any disasters. Great team and a very progressive developers. Hope to see more development.
i hope it will be a successful project goodluck and wish you  all the best thanks devs.
Activity: 24
I follow twitte reddit and telegram...charity token means a an excellent token, hope this community will grow faster. Do ypu have  any other sites of community so that we can more help promoting?
Activity: 280
i was a nice project and doing some charities, thank you for the opportunities.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
i ALLREADY follow
 EMAIL SENT Smiley
 tnx dev
Activity: 13
Very interested. I hope this will become succesful one.  Cheesy
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is a very promisjng project. Great team and a very progressive developers. Hope to see more development.
Activity: 182
expert project, i like it
Activity: 154
nice project good luck .. email sent 😃
Activity: 11
Great project, I'll support this
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
I wish to see the success of this project. Be a helping hand for our community is very admirable.

Followed you on twitter also for more updates. I'm gonna watch your project's progress. Goodluck!

Twitter : @mayyang05
Activity: 117
This is really what we called CHARITY, helping community and serves many people. More power to this project.
Activity: 47
Interesting Project.  Info in twitter can help everyone to join on this project.  More program and Goodluck devs.  
Activity: 94
Im doing the task now,i like your flatform im looking forward for your success.just here to support.
Activity: 154
Wow. Good thing there's a project with a really  good cause... Hoping for the success and prosperity!
Activity: 48
nice project very interesting i hope it will be a successful project goodluck and wish you  all the best thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: