Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JOIN] - OUR COMMUNITY CAN HELP TRANSFORM HUMANITY. - page 8. (Read 2088 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Be part of a change in the World
Hey! And what about your Bounty campaign? Are you plannig to launch it? It would attract a lot of new people.

We are currently working on our website. When that is updated we will have a token sale. Right now we are just trying to sell a few tokens. The bounty is an additional 100K tokens to anyone who purchases more than .10 ETH of tokens.
Activity: 56
Hey! And what about your Bounty campaign? Are you plannig to launch it? It would attract a lot of new people.
copper member
100 MILLION TOKENS WILL BE AIRDROPPED
cool, sir. hopefully I can get some of the airdrop. because I see this project is one project that the process is very thorough and different from the others.
Totally agree with you. It's new and unique, wish you guys good luck

Thank you StacyKo. We hope it goes well for us too. It would be good for our tokens to have value so we can make one big donation early Smiley
copper member
cool, sir. hopefully I can get some of the airdrop. because I see this project is one project that the process is very thorough and different from the others.

Thank you for taking the time to check it out. Hope we get enough support to keep it moving forward. Thank you.
Totally agree with you. It's new and unique, wish you guys good luck
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
copper member
No problem Smiley thank you for joining.
AMA tomorrow! also join our Telegram.
Thank u for reporting news frequently! Have joined your chanel already
WE REALLY LIKE THE TRUST APP. WE RECOMMEND FOR ALL ERC20 TOKENS.

https://i.imgur.com/yg4Bm2f.jpg
Trust app is really cool idea! I like its design
copper member
AMA tomorrow! also join our Telegram.
copper member
Private sale soon!
copper member
hello, everybody!
the team is doing a great job! charity is important! helping each other is very important! there is been a huge tragedy in this country a few days ago and your project resonates with my soul a lot
good luck

VERY GOOD! THANK YOU TITOVNN Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
hello, everybody!
the team is doing a great job! charity is important! helping each other is very important! there is been a huge tragedy in this country a few days ago and your project resonates with my soul a lot
good luck
copper member
We will have an AMA soon.
copper member
WE REALLY LIKE THE TRUST APP. WE RECOMMEND FOR ALL ERC20 TOKENS.

copper member
copper member
nice project with lots of hope and scope. i believe its a good team with awesome legal expert advisor and all of these can mix and make this project to touch the sky
Can't understand why so small group of people is interested in this project

StaceyKo the project was started 03/18. It is a BIG group for 9 days Wink thank you for your support.
Thank you for reply! Oh, I see now! My congratulations. Wish you all good luck !
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Thanks I already got my Charity Token from Airdrop I wish all the best on this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I am follower I Twitter and telegrm then email to u but not received,hope I received
Pages:
Jump to: