Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JOIN] - OUR COMMUNITY CAN HELP TRANSFORM HUMANITY. - page 12. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Activity: 87
Done doing all the task. Goodluck to the team
copper member
Activity: 98
Be part of a change in the World
Executive Summary

Product Description/Objective
Most people would say that charity is always good, but not everyone. Some argue that charity is sometimes carried out badly, or less well than it should be, while others think that charity can bring bad results even when it is well implemented. Charity often helps the recipient with their problem, but it doesn't do much to deal with the causes of that problem. Our mission is to target the causes, not symptoms, in order to become a substitute for real justice.

Target Audience
Charity token is designed for any known non-profit entities and disaster relief.

Competition
There are plenty of options to send digital currencies for charitable contributions, however, major charities and non-profit organizations are not set up for digital currency donations.

Opportunities
1. Activate the Reward Center in Your Brain.
2. Improve Life Satisfaction.
3. Feel Happier.
4. Protect Your Local Community.
5. Improve Key Measurements of Your Health.
6. Reduce Rates of Stress.
7. Induce Civic Engagement.
8. Improve Your Employee Morale.
9. Increase Your Community Standing.
10. Reduce Your Tax Burden.
11. Promote ethical fundraising.

Conclusions
What charities do with their funds? Charities may not make best use of their funds. The issue here is whether the charity we give to devotes a high enough proportion of its funds to the needy. Responsible charities make it very clear what proportion of contributions is spent on administration and fund-raising. Charities are often accountable to the givers not the receivers. If the purpose of charity is to benefit the recipients, it seems obvious that those best able to say whether they are achieving this end are the recipients. But because the recipients of charity are often unorganized and the charity doesn't know their individual identities, it's often easier for charities to make their performance reports to the givers. Charity Token is a necessary way to send funds with full transparency in order to promote ethical fundraising.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Total supply ? Whitepaper ? This is Only for charity?

I dont know your plan if you only created this thread and created tokens

Please give more information about this project

total supply is 1 billion token. No whitepaper. This token is only for charitable purposes and disaster relief. You don't need a business plan "whitepaper" for that.
copper member

total supply is 1 billion token. No whitepaper. This token is only for charitable purposes and disaster relief. You don't need a business plan "whitepaper" for that.
Activity: 64
Nice and Promising Project , I hope this Project Success .
Activity: 9
good luck with the project Grin
Activity: 97
Good idea having a charity token..but what would be the driver of its value? How would charities benefit from it?
Activity: 168
Glad to be part of your community
Activity: 154
I hope you will travel to the moon! Good luck and work hard!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

copper member
For all of you investors out there in the US, I believe this will be a great tax write off as well as helping the charities. Please consult with your tax prepare or your CPA as I am neither. Smiley
Devs: Great idea and good luck with it, I will be watching and will bet that December will be your busiest month of the year every year.

very good. thanks.
Activity: 47
For all of you investors out there in the US, I believe this will be a great tax write off as well as helping the charities. Please consult with your tax prepare or your CPA as I am neither. Smiley
Devs: Great idea and good luck with it, I will be watching and will bet that December will be your busiest month of the year every year.
copper member
Is this the same project as Bcharity? It almost looks the same. Or is your project different from them?

very similar. different project. Does not hurt to have more than one Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Wonderful and humanity restored with this project I hope that this will be successful. My dad died due to heart attack and if I'll have a chance I would like to donate it to a heart center for development and help others. I liked you at twitter and email sent to you. Give us more details about the project like investment etc Goodluck!
Activity: 20
copper member
American Cancer Society and Disaster Relief Fund will be the first to accept these tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Is this the same project as Bcharity? It almost looks the same. Or is your project different from them?
Activity: 112
Joined your project. Thank you and good luck for devs.
With best regards, me Wink
copper member
Awesome idea dev, but I don't understand the distribution. What does the 20% reserved for charities mean? Do this tokens go diretly to the charities from the list you are making?

Participating in your airdrop and will be following your project, good luck!

Yes directly to charities as we list them. This we hope will help eliminate fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: