Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 2. (Read 118610 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Anyone contacted Bittrex trying to keep the coin there or asking why it's planned for removal?

I did, multiple times, they just didn't reply.

Sad

As much as I liked Bittrex in the past, in the last few months they became pretty bad.

Like I see there, what they delist .., they want to go rid off some of the cryptos.., don't know why.., probably want to reduce the server usage that way ...
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Anyone contacted Bittrex trying to keep the coin there or asking why it's planned for removal?

Sad

As much as I liked Bittrex in the past, in the last few months they became pretty bad.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Looks like this is pumping before the delist.  Any other exchange this coin can get on?

It is already on novaexchange.

And now we have to back the price in the range where it was at trex .... like 0.002 BTC/J..... Wink

cheers
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Today's early morning pump came in handy, was able to get it in at the peak, and cut ties with limited loss. I was dreading the delisting cos i had so many coins. Anyway, i hope it's listed in another exchange cos i had high hopes for this coin.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Looks like this is pumping before the delist.  Any other exchange this coin can get on?

It is already on novaexchange.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Everyone go buy let's save j coin

May the 4th be with you!
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
The message about bittrex delisting caused such a price drop?

Safe to say I think. 100% of the trade volume was there.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
The message about bittrex delisting caused such a price drop?
and what you think, if we have way to list it at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz ?

Or novaexchange, or yobit.

Don't know how much is there (to be listed fast, no waiting weeks) at nova or yobit, at topia is about 1BTC+ fee, to be listed in all the markets there.

And who  is the actual DEV of the J at the moment ?

I did the latest changes, leading to the hard fork.

And do you have any statistic how many ppl support J here ? +/- Wink
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Don't know how much is there (to be listed fast, no waiting weeks) at nova or yobit, at topia is about 1BTC+ fee, to be listed in all the markets there.

I did the latest changes, leading to the hard fork.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Bittrex delisting sucks. At least they could have just warned that IF the trading volume not exceeds X then they'll delist it.

I don't think they are basing their decision on volume, but if they delist joincoin they are losing at least one good customer.

Ok, and in that way where we will buy/sell J ?
I don't see other exchange

Regards: SHNICI - Gerogi 
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Bittrex delisting sucks. At least they could have just warned that IF the trading volume not exceeds X then they'll delist it.

I don't think they are basing their decision on volume, but if they delist joincoin they are losing at least one good customer.

I think they do. The wallet is not problematic at all, so there's literally no other reason to delist coins other than if it's not worth it for them.

This is from 10 months ago from a reddit thread:
"Bittrex is looking for .2 btc worth of daily trade volume. X from IRC talked with the Bittrex team and it will not be delisted."
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Pages:
Jump to: