Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 4. (Read 118610 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

sad really, this is a great coin, what coin did you create?

I didn't create any new coin, but I'm involved into some: J, XCN, ESP...

I've thought about making a coin but the hard truth is if your mask is below legendary or hero,  even if you're an honest person, you're assumed to be a scammer and your coin is torpedoed before the first line of code is even written. if you're a newbie, you're roadkill. sad really.

But there are a lot of coins whose OP has the same name of the coin itself :-D
Or has little activity anyways.
Don't get stumped by that.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10

I've thought about making a coin but the hard truth is if your mask is below legendary or hero,  even if you're an honest person, you're assumed to be a scammer and your coin is torpedoed before the first line of code is even written. if you're a newbie, you're roadkill. sad really.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer
no windows binaries = no good Sad
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Block reward is now 0 + fees.

So mining is essentially done, which is a shame for such a unique coin.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
Prompt details novice how to use the database directory by default?

I sent you a PM.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Prompt details novice how to use the database directory by default?
legendary
Help, not otkryvaetsya purse. When you run says proveryaetsya wallet, and nothing else happens?

Don't use  -datadir="..." option, try to use default database directory.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Help, not otkryvaetsya purse. When you run says proveryaetsya wallet, and nothing else happens?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
I agree with Pallas, a new thread and a decision about block reward should be made so users aren't just hanging.

Done please use this new thread for JoinCoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13476443
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I agree with Pallas, a new thread and a decision about block reward should be made so users aren't just hanging.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
well i got no problem putting my name to the coin and doing a new thread ?

I think, we should agree this with topic starter (Love_of_Algo, Last Active: December 16, 2015) in order to close this thread and make an announcement about new one, or maybe he will just depute his account to one of us (I propose DOGEbubble, since he is very active here, or pjcltd).

I think pjcltd is the best person to help start a new thread or to take over this thread.

I will remain the best supporter of Joincoin. I have some plans forming for Joincoin promotions most likely in the coming 3-6 months; still not finding time to start.

Hopefully "Love_of_Algo" will show up or respond this time.  Cheesy

Well, let's go ahead, then! :-)
pjcltd if you need help, just ask! ;-)

Yes ok wil do
we will need a new ANN for this
so any ideas  send them to ME in a PM please 

Hi! Any news?
I think that we should start ASAP, with the current ANN (and all the updated information of course).
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

I think, we should agree this with topic starter (Love_of_Algo, Last Active: December 16, 2015) in order to close this thread and make an announcement about new one, or maybe he will just depute his account to one of us (I propose DOGEbubble, since he is very active here, or pjcltd).

I think pjcltd is the best person to help start a new thread or to take over this thread.

I will remain the best supporter of Joincoin. I have some plans forming for Joincoin promotions most likely in the coming 3-6 months; still not finding time to start.

Yes ok wil do
we will need a new ANN for this
so any ideas  send them to ME in a PM please 
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: