Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 24. (Read 118639 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 501
I like it. All algorithm mining. I set up CPU mining without a glitch and start seeing mined coins maturing within half a day. It is truly Join coins.  Coins for all and for years to come. Simple wallet mining. No need for a pool.

It has been one month and what I said above are still perfectly true.  I have yet to start to try mining with other Algo(s); it might be even better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bittrex is the scammiest exchange right now.  Embarrassed Undecided
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
I like it. All algorithm mining. I set up CPU mining without a glitch and start seeing mined coins maturing within half a day. It is truly Join coins.  Coins for all and for years to come. Simple wallet mining. No need for a pool.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey mates, i am closing all suprnova pools for this coin. Please stop mining
And Withdraw your remaining funds.

Thx
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers pools has updated to the latest wallet version "version" : 1030000,

Regards
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
We introduced ALG weighting block starts from 15000. We spend a lot of time doing test and statistical data collection to obtain the most proper weights that will work well in network. New code is now on github. Needed upgrade. Please update your wallets as soon as possible.
New Windows Vallet (1.3) is too available for download. Thank you.

https://mega.co.nz/#!xIUAgbIC!Cz2asJGL4nBUxKV4kQKQCFqRE45tEyEVTR--5F0NyYM

Well done Smiley
Activity: 25
We introduced ALG weighting block starts from 15000. We spend a lot of time doing test and statistical data collection to obtain the most proper weights that will work well in network. New code is now on github. Needed upgrade. Please update your wallets as soon as possible.
New Windows Vallet (1.3) is too available for download. Thank you.

https://mega.co.nz/#!xIUAgbIC!Cz2asJGL4nBUxKV4kQKQCFqRE45tEyEVTR--5F0NyYM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
So after all my "nose" was correct ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I've put up a Joincoin faucet and block crawler.

Enjoy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Update soon final testing on algo weights. Try to add feature to new upgrade of wallet this week soon many thx.

Thanks for update devs, new addition to wallet sounds good too.
Update soon final testing on algo weights. Try to add feature to new upgrade of wallet this week soon many thx.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dead?

of course. It was just a very successfull attempt to rob some bitcoin from some suckers. Mission accomplished i guess?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Where could sole get a wallet for this coin with tons of algos and probably mas confusion for the devs  why would even wanna try how much total coins    im not impressed 
Activity: 294
Just to clear up the confusion, I was helping the Joincoin team with translation as their English is not very well spoken/written. It was my mistake to become too involved with a development team and to be hosting their pre sale at the same time. The J team gave me access to their account, I have since informed them I can no longer offer translation services. They will be posting using their translator moving forward and I am sorry to everyone for the confusion. At this point I have several teams I need to work with for their PreSale/ICO's and I will no longer put myself in a position where there is a conflict of interest. Those of you who know me and speak to me regularly know I literally will give the shirt off my back to people and my intentions are only helping in nature.

Lastly to address the screenshot going around I've seen, it was accurate but misinterpreted. When I said big things to come over the next few weeks, I meant this for C-CEX as we are expanding and adding more coins, more features, more ICO's and hopefully in a month or 2 releasing our new platform to trade on (after we run numerous testing etc.)

Allright, good to hear.
Activity: 294
Quite some buy support and no-one selling.
Activity: 308
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Just to clear up the confusion, I was helping the Joincoin team with translation as their English is not very well spoken/written. It was my mistake to become too involved with a development team and to be hosting their pre sale at the same time. The J team gave me access to their account, I have since informed them I can no longer offer translation services. They will be posting using their translator moving forward and I am sorry to everyone for the confusion. At this point I have several teams I need to work with for their PreSale/ICO's and I will no longer put myself in a position where there is a conflict of interest. Those of you who know me and speak to me regularly know I literally will give the shirt off my back to people and my intentions are only helping in nature.

Lastly to address the screenshot going around I've seen, it was accurate but misinterpreted. When I said big things to come over the next few weeks, I meant this for C-CEX as we are expanding and adding more coins, more features, more ICO's and hopefully in a month or 2 releasing our new platform to trade on (after we run numerous testing etc.)
Pages:
Jump to: