Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 28. (Read 118639 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
How many confirmations are required? No recent transactions on my wallet yet.
Hi guys,

How do I get paid mining with NOMP? Do I have to download the NOM App? (still in progress).

Thanks in advance.

No , you can use any miners program to mine on NOMP , you just need to set up in your miner setting the stratum address for the pool and as a pool worker name is your Joincoin wallet address and password anything , that NOMP App is still in progress

Thanks for your reply, Scorpio18
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hi guys,

How do I get paid mining with NOMP? Do I have to download the NOM App? (still in progress).

Thanks in advance.

No , you can use any miners program to mine on NOMP , you just need to set up in your miner setting the stratum address for the pool and as a pool worker name is your Joincoin wallet address and password anything , that NOMP App is still in progress
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Any ideas about standalone bastion miner?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
We will hit 20k hopefully in a week..

The devs have to prove they are capable..
legendary
Activity: 1120
We will hit 20k hopefully in a week..
Activity: 84
In case you weren't paying attention the devs effed up by not setting an IPO limit, and if you look at the history one person bought most of the IPO all at once, good luck plebs
 IMG removed cause it's stupid

you are a turd, I was there since IPO, In fact i got some of it.  You're just a fudding ass hat.  IPO took 1 hour to complete not all at once, the last 9 btc went all around the same time because everyone who decided to bring in BTC from an outside source had to wait for the confirmations.  You fudders are pathetic. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
In case you weren't paying attention the devs effed up by not setting an IPO limit, and if you look at the history one person bought most of the IPO all at once, good luck plebs

Can you show me where you can see the history? Can't see passed today in trade histroy on c-cex.

just another Fud maker trying to get cheep coins....
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Can you show me where you can see the history? Can't see passed today in trade histroy on c-cex.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
thoughts on current price?
Activity: 97
Need block explorer now  Cool

Block explorer .... for all the algos... oh maa ggaaaad Smiley
LOL, thats what i was thinking.. But explorer is important. I have no idea how dev gonna setup tho lol

all the algos share the same chain, so it should be too bad
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Anyone got payment from coinspool.cu.cc ? 4 blocks confirmed but still nothing in my wallet.

Anyone knows this pool's admin ? Thanks

Pool frontend just went offline. Miners are still mining though looks like.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
The holding is strong in JoinCoin investors   Grin
Activity: 84
Anyone got payment from coinspool.cu.cc ? 4 blocks confirmed but still nothing in my wallet.
I see 6 payout transactions.

Elbandi

I think usually mined blocks have higher confirmations, sometimes I have seen it at 120 confirms.
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
I see 6 payout transactions.

Elbandi
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
this dam thing is hard as hell to mine
Activity: 97
Is there a luffa pool yet?

Only a non public one when I look at the diff.

I've just started a luffa pool too, url in my twitter/main pool page and i've messaged the dev.

can you please do a keccak pool too Wink
Activity: 115
Hey OC what's up with nist5 pool? no blocks for a long time now

just had a look and saw nothing special.. everything looks good, were slightly over 100% expected shares.. so nothing unusual there.. diff rose a bit.. but we should find a block soon.

if you really want to "enjoy" low diff, you got to hop between the algos

Just wanted to say thanks for the great pools!
Pages:
Jump to: