Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 26. (Read 118639 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
CCEX/JOINCOIN dev screwed up, he just deleted his post on the ccex thread showing his hand.  It's ok I did a SS.

http://i.imgur.com/tRfy2qB.png

this not his fault english not our first languge. we use interpreter and ask pride to post in proper english sory for mess we cause for him. just asked for favor we will not ask him more.

new wallet with fix working adding new features will be done nex week.

Nah, I don't believe that for one second.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
CCEX/JOINCOIN dev screwed up, he just deleted his post on the ccex thread showing his hand.  It's ok I did a SS.

this not his fault english not our first languge. we use interpreter and ask pride to post in proper english sory for mess we cause for him. just asked for favor we will not ask him more.

new wallet with fix working adding new features will be done nex week.

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
haha ok kiddies, tin hat time...

so is Love_of_Algo actually Pride of CCEX?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cex-exchange-cryptocurrencyx-scam-warning-witholding-delisted-coins-739473

Looks like he/she/it forgot to switch accounts when responding in this thread.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
haha ok kiddies, tin hat time...

so is Love_of_Algo actually Pride of CCEX?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cex-exchange-cryptocurrencyx-scam-warning-witholding-delisted-coins-739473

Looks like he/she/it forgot to switch accounts when responding in this thread.
Pride says you guys are a no hype team but at least hire a Community Manager for your coin so people are not freaking out the whole time.
ExD
Activity: 107
Ok, dev, cut your shit and fix the client, SHA chain can invalidate the others because you comparing 1 to 1 difficulty on different algos, fix is simple. Another IPO screwed up, coin had great fundamentals. Don't see the point for dumping now, will rebound on the fix, glad I fixed profits though.
Activity: 115
So,
  From just my experience it does not seem like the potential bug has been exploited.  I have been mining through: wallet, x13, x15, doom/luffa, and quark since the launch (i set one of my rigs on each just to see what would happen as this is a fun hobby for me).  I can report that earnings have been effectively even across all three with x15 being the most profitable (but hard to tell cause you know Poisson inter-arrival times). 
  I would also note that I have mined ~550 coins since launch (using about 30 gpus total) and it seems like since the IPO was set at 1800 almost no miners have been mining this as the 2 day POW coins are just more lucrative; difficulty is incredibly low on all the algos. 
  It will be interesting to see if the price stabilizes and more miners start directing a bit of power to any of the pools.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what's the nature of this bug? any signs that this is an intentional one that would benefit the devs?

from main.h:

Code:
const int64 nBlockAlgoWorkWeightStart = 99999999; // block where algo work weighting starts

Code:
    int GetAlgoWorkFactor() const 
    {
        if (!TestNet() && (nHeight < nBlockAlgoWorkWeightStart))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        if (TestNet() && (nHeight < 100))
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            // work factor = absolute work ratio * optimisation factor
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

no algo work weighting? so one sha block can orphan 1000 scrypt blocks?
didn't you learn from myriad?

More FUD? do you feel important now? *golf clap

This is not FUD.

All you have to do to exploit this is to change a daemon to refuse all blocks except SHA blocks. Whenever this daemon generates a new block it will overwrite all blocks from other algorithms on the block-chain.

Why not donate the solution to the devs if you know for sure that this is the case? Everyone always seems to know that they are right but never come around to giving a solution to the issues. 

It was fixed in Myriadcoin. The Joincoin developers removed the fix when they cloned Myriadcoin. They can just read the Myriadcoin thread or look at the Myriadcoin source code.

If this is true too, code reviews for an altcoin should not be made by ccex anymore.. This would be the second big bug

to be fair, CCEX admins were not looking for bugs, they were looking for malicious code, verifying identity, gathering info and going over their strategy.

let's see what the devs have to say about this second bug.
from main.h:

Code:
const int64 nBlockAlgoWorkWeightStart = 99999999; // block where algo work weighting starts

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

All you have to do to exploit this is to change a daemon to refuse all blocks except SHA blocks. Whenever this daemon generates a new block it will overwrite all blocks from other algorithms on the block-chain.

Why not donate the solution to the devs if you know for sure that this is the case? Everyone always seems to know that they are right but never come around to giving a solution to the issues. 

It was fixed in Myriadcoin. The Joincoin developers removed the fix when they cloned Myriadcoin. They can just read the Myriadcoin thread or look at the Myriadcoin source code.

If this is true too, code reviews for an altcoin should not be made by ccex anymore.. This would be the second big bug

to be fair, CCEX admins were not looking for bugs, they were looking for malicious code, verifying identity, gathering info and going over their strategy.

let's see what the devs have to say about this second bug.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

Activity: 55
from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

Activity: 55
from main.h:

Code:

Code:
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
        {
            return 1;
        }
        switch (GetAlgo())
        {
            case ALGO_SHA:
                return 1024 * 4;
            default:
                return 1024 * 4;
        }
    }

This is not FUD.

J lookin good on bittrex right now.

where is mac osx wallet ? Huh

I'm thinking they should have one out  pretty soon.
c-cex have been chatting to join coin and this what they have said thought it was a good idea to screenshot it

Pride from C-CEX says that he's been going over their stuff for 2 weeks and he also says that there are things coming up that they have not released yet.

He said that he believes in them so i'm holding for now.  Still good buy support, maybe under ipo but at least it's not at 1 sat.

Some willing to sell under IPO so good chance to enter if you missed all the hoopla at launch.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I bought some coins just because they looked cheap, but are there any technical features coming soon? The roadmap doesnt have any real features. Withouth them, this coin wont survive in the short run, so forget about the long run "longevity" imo. What are the plans dev?
price at trex is under IPO price if someone want's to grab some discounted coins Tongue  Still looks like there's buy support willing to take a risk on this coin.  Let's see.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250

where is mac osx wallet ? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: