Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 41. (Read 118639 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

If Bittrex Exchange took action because one of their 'unpaid' employee spreaded "fud" against a coin... you should do the same.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Every coin has red flags nowadays.

Well see.

I trust Pride
Activity: 420
I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

Just my gut feeling here not fud,hate all you want...

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...

Regardless of the truth behind the situation, it's also very much true this one does have pretty much every red flag in the book.  There was nothing out of line in saying that. It does have them.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Lol this thing has aaaalll the Red flags you can have Cheesy

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

Very unprofessional. -1 will not mine there again.

Shame on me ?! WTF ?? What should I say here .. Buy this shit because "Pride" - (Thats his real name?) a guy from russia has verified code from a guy called "Love_algo" - newbie dev on bitcointalk ?!

LOL :-)

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

You buy it - you mine it.. I hope you'll succeed
Wont be mining at your pool anymore Smiley
Activity: 378
I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Keep up that mentality and you will lose your whale status in no time. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Bittrex is the scammiest exchange right now.

and

c-cex has been reviewing the code and project for 2 weeks now.  If this is a scam and the ccex rep is on the line.  people will vanish from ccex.  I doubt that's what Pride wants.

I think you're confusing c-cex with bittrex Smiley

There is no rep for c-cex, not at all.

I would like a private chat with you, please pm me your irc or skype as there must be some misunderstanding.

I'll get back to you once i have time. Are you in IRC ?
legendary

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

Shame on me ?! WTF ?? What should I say here .. Buy this shit because "Pride" - (Thats his real name?) a guy from russia has verified code from a guy called "Love_algo" - newbie dev on bitcointalk ?!

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

will suprnova be hosting one or more of these pools ? Wink

If this turns out to be true - yes sure

I'm currently looking through the code
Activity: 420
Lot of bagholder angst in this thread.
Activity: 238
Not pissed at all bruh,just saying it how it appears to me.

I've thrown my 2 cents in and won't bother posting in this thread anymore,just hope the milk don't turn sour for the bagholders,that's all.
Trphy.io

and

c-cex has been reviewing the code and project for 2 weeks now.  If this is a scam and the ccex rep is on the line.  people will vanish from ccex.  I doubt that's what Pride wants.

I would like a private chat with you, please pm me your irc or skype as there must be some misunderstanding.

That's what I call professionalism  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

well its not only pride. if c-cex has him under his wings im sure its not because he can just type. i told you, when i saw the post i was not gonna buy because of course newbie dev escrow or no escrow it would look dodgy but c-cex mod said he has been verified and code checked thats what got me in.

well if you don't trust c-cex simply don't send BTC over there to trade

Activity: 133

and

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

will suprnova be hosting one or more of these pools ? Wink
Trphy.io

A pool OP can't have his/her own opinions now?

Look at one of Bittrex's mod? She voiced her opinion and people started blaming her for the price drop. Richie took action and removed her.

UNPROFESSIONAL

Will not mine at your pool ever again.

okay dude, chill

A pre-ann like other IPO coins have done perhaps to give more people a chance to participate?

how many ipo coins did people miss out on. if dev wanted to sell at that price, its his choice clearly people are pissed they missed out
Activity: 252

A pool OP can't have his/her own opinions now?

Look at one of Bittrex's mod? She voiced her opinion and people started blaming her for the price drop. Richie took action and removed her.

UNPROFESSIONAL

Your statement will have a ripple effect on the price, even if it is your opinion. Will not mine at your pool ever again.
Activity: 238

A pre-ann like other IPO coins have done perhaps to give more people a chance to participate?
Trphy.io

my thoughts exactly
legendary

Yes.. Shame on me Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: