Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 42. (Read 118639 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

Just my gut feeling here not fud,hate all you want...

I just noticed this topic and my btc come in just in time.

Didnt know of it before

If it was more expensive it would have taken longer probably
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Lol this thing has aaaalll the Red flags you can have Cheesy

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

A pool OP can't have his/her own opinions now?
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
ahhh, the professional world of crypto  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Are you fucking serious? This statement unnecessary//uncalled for a major pool operator. Shame on you, you should know better.

Remember the incident with Bittrex's mod accused of "fudding" cloak? Richie took necessary action.

Very unprofessional. -1 will not mine there again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just a few red flags:

1. C-Cex is THE scam exchange you can get your coins listed on - it even supports Carsen's Coins including all kind of shady ICO/IPO's. Search the forum for their history.

2. Newbie Dev Account without any reputation

3. ICO/IPO - Why buy something of a coin if the dev never delivered anything before .. You're more or less buying hot air

4. No Announcements made - This simply popped up within a few minutes

5. And the ICO/IPO was planned for 15 days and was sold out after 15 minutes ? Yeah right.. You can tell my grandmother that someone is THAT STUPID to buy all that ..

6. Even if the bought was legit, that means someone already holds a large stake of this coin and can dump it at anytime .. as soon as you probably invested your btc and he can dump on your buy orders :-)

7. There are ways to get identified now - CryptoAsian for example - Or even I could do an escrow.. Noone asked anyone for an escrow here - why ?

8. No code review was made - They could have given proof of their code to a senior member BEFORE IPO/ICO ...

This list can be continued in at least 5 more points in my head now..

BUT ...

We will see at the end who's butt is hurting and who's not :-)

1. C-Cex is THE scam exchange you can get your coins listed on - it even supports Carsen's Coins including all kind of shady ICO/IPO's. Search the forum for their history.

not really c-cex is not aware of the scam coins at the time of listing. look at bittrex how many coins were listed and were scams, even poloniex, and mintpal. c-cex has staked their rep on this one, they know their identity if you trust c-cex to trade on their by sending btc their im sure you can trust their word

again c-cex verified, that was my first issue but when c-cex verified them it was a green  light

3. ICO/IPO - Why buy something of a coin if the dev never delivered anything before .. You're more or less buying hot air

ofcourse its a gamble but the fact that there is a escrow where coins to be released on something be given and identity is known, risk is low. buying at that price was amazing

announcement was made on c-cex i was there when it was made. everyone was trading BLKT then moved to J.

5. And the ICO/IPO was planned for 15 days and was sold out after 15 minutes ? Yeah right.. You can tell my grandmother that someone is THAT STUPID to buy all that ..

the biggest buy was 1.6btc, i saw how quickly it went and how it was bought.

6. Even if the bought was legit, that means someone already holds a large stake of this coin and can dump it at anytime .. as soon as you probably invested your btc and he can dump on your buy orders :-)

rich list is coming you can see for yourself,

7. There are ways to get identified now - CryptoAsian for example - Or even I could do an escrow.. Noone asked anyone for an escrow here - why ?

c-cex is escrow what difference would getting a escrow from c-cex has done. if c-cex has verified them whats the difference. what does cryptoasian have over c-cex. c-cex are trusted with hundreds of btc

8. No code review was made - They could have given proof of their code to a senior member BEFORE IPO/ICO ...

c-cex said they have reviewed code. if dev wanted to scam wouldn't he make a shit load of promises and ask for a higher IPO
Activity: 238
I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

Just my gut feeling here not fud,hate all you want...

Trphy.io
Bittrex is the scammiest exchange right now.

and

c-cex has been reviewing the code and project for 2 weeks now.  If this is a scam and the ccex rep is on the line.  people will vanish from ccex.  I doubt that's what Pride wants.

I think you're confusing c-cex with bittrex Smiley

There is no rep for c-cex, not at all.

Bittrex accepts every fart also
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

and

c-cex has been reviewing the code and project for 2 weeks now.  If this is a scam and the ccex rep is on the line.  people will vanish from ccex.  I doubt that's what Pride wants.

I think you're confusing c-cex with bittrex Smiley

There is no rep for c-cex, not at all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

and

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!dMln3aCC!M67LPAwbbwwHTBHoC1mxpOWxHcxovyCheWyHFE6F2oA

Joincoin Source:https://github.com/joincoin/joincoin
Activity: 378

Exactly. I'm amazed how people can just throw away money so easily.

Atleast this devteam didnt ask for 100's of btc

Asking for much less as they did would make the sheeple think there's nothing suspicious.

yes so why would they reveal their identity to c-cex, lol explain that

Who's to say that c-cex isn't in on it? Did you ever think about that possibility?

lol if c-cex is in on it then everyone might as well not trade on c-cex, but lets see whats more realistic, c-cex which runs a top exchange makes tens of btc a day or they would support a dev to make 25btc lol mmmm have a think about it

obvious your buthurt you never got in lol

Obviously if they had malicious intentions, the 25 btc would not be their target. Use your brain and think about how far they could take this. This could very well be the biggest scam ever in the making. Then again it may be legit. But an ANN like that doesn't have me convinced that it's safe at all.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Just a few red flags:

This list can be continued in at least 5 more points in my head now..

BUT ...

We will see at the end who's butt is hurting and who's not :-)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Asking for much less as they did would make the sheeple think there's nothing suspicious.

Who's to say that c-cex isn't in on it? Did you ever think about that possibility?

Did you ever think about C-cex putting their reputation on the line? hmm... makes me wonder
Trphy.io

Thats a small chance .

Thats a risk I am willing to take
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

lol if c-cex is in on it then everyone might as well not trade on c-cex, but lets see whats more realistic, c-cex which runs a top exchange makes tens of btc a day or they would support a dev to make 25btc lol mmmm have a think about it

obvious your buthurt you never got in lol
Activity: 314
einc.io

C-cex wouldnt put their reputation on the line for this..

Am glad I got in at 1800 sat
+1
Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: