Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD - page 13. (Read 47445 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Hey guys is something wrong with Joincoin wallet?
The last 2 days it does not sync and does not find any connections to the network
any help? Huh

no its fine.

Try adding more nodes

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/j/#!network
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
Emission for each algo is like $20 per day total if you get it all. Totally not worth mining unless you are the only person mining this coin. Blockreward is just too low to support mining in any meaningful extent. It's been that way since the reward dropped to 1 and then none.

Just as a FYI PoS is mining by leaving a wallet open instead of by using GPUs. There is still a reward for doing so otherwise the coins would definitely die. PoS coins can also die as well if people don't leave their wallets open.

check zpool.ca and pinch yourself.

as per POS - the devil hides in details: coding / wallet behavior, tricky balance of holders/newcomers interests etc.

Why would I check zpool? I've mined this to my wallet solo. Zpool rates aren't remotely close and they skim 20-30% of your earnings.

Although here. Zpool mined NIST5, received 124 blocks in the last 24 hours. That's roughly $12.40 TOTAL for the whole pool. Each block is 1 J and each J is $.114

first, you should count blocks from all 6 algos of J on zpool.
and you'r write, solo is not fantastic, but zpool IS running J, because different engine, different calculations apply. just that.
same goes to POS, makes things even more complex, should be adjusted very carefully but greed usually gets in the way lol
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hey guys is something wrong with Joincoin wallet?
The last 2 days it does not sync and does not find any connections to the network
any help? Huh
Activity: 5
desynct CПACИБO
brand new
Emission for each algo is like $20 per day total if you get it all. Totally not worth mining unless you are the only person mining this coin. Blockreward is just too low to support mining in any meaningful extent. It's been that way since the reward dropped to 1 and then none.

Just as a FYI PoS is mining by leaving a wallet open instead of by using GPUs. There is still a reward for doing so otherwise the coins would definitely die. PoS coins can also die as well if people don't leave their wallets open.

as per POS - the devil hides in details: coding / wallet behavior, tricky balance of holders/newcomers interests etc.

Activity: 5
Иcтoчник блoкoв нe дocтyпeн yжe 3 дeнь, чтo дeлaть?
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
http://coinspool.cu.cc/ re-enabled the pools too: you can mine with bastion, pentablake and whirlpool algos.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
J has been re-enabled on Hash Refinery on a couple of algos.  Happy to add more if requested:

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi guys
We cloud setup our own pool for j
I got no problem giving it a vps to run on
No fees at all then we know you getting everything you mine ?
Let me know your thoughts guys.

Thanks
Paul
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

Why would I check zpool? I've mined this to my wallet solo. Zpool rates aren't remotely close and they skim 20-30% of your earnings.

Although here. Zpool mined NIST5, received 124 blocks in the last 24 hours. That's roughly $12.40 TOTAL for the whole pool. Each block is 1 J and each J is $.114

first, you should count blocks from all 6 algos of J on zpool.
and you'r write, solo is not fantastic, but zpool IS running J, because different engine, different calculations apply. just that.
same goes to POS, makes things even more complex, should be adjusted very carefully but greed usually gets in the way lol

Oh so $60 across the whole pool!?!?! WOW! That's so good! I'm sure that'll be able to support more then one miner!

you have been around long enough to know you need to ping the pool you mine before mining it.   if your to far from the pool ms wise you will loose shares to the pool. i dont believe any pools are skimming.  some miners dont understand the difference between the pool being to far away and soloing the wallet.

Yes I have and there are plenty of veteran miners, myself included, who know Zpool skims. They 'mysteriously' lose 20-30% of your earnings. I haven't mined J on Zpool, I have mined other algos, but thanks for telling me what I'm doing and not looking at.

If you don't think there are pools that skim you're one ignorant SoB.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501

you have been around long enough to know you need to ping the pool you mine before mining it.   if your to far from the pool ms wise you will loose shares to the pool. i dont believe any pools are skimming.  some miners dont understand the difference between the pool being to far away and soloing the wallet.

and no i have nothing to do with zpool i just love mining like you do.

you have been around long enough to know you need to ping the pool you mine before mining it.   if your to far from the pool ms wise you will loose shares to the pool. i dont believe any pools are skimming.  some miners dont understand the difference between the pool being to far away and soloing the wallet.
brand new
oh shit, why POS for Joincoin, is there any need ?
anyone can buy a cheap computer and pos a coin
 i believe this would be a great coin to go pos.   here is the specs i would love to see

1   5% yearly
2   the only coins that could pos in a wallet have to be pow mined by that wallet

i think you all get it electricity and hardware is too expensive to waste it on a pos coin
legendary

legendary

pos should be a priority.

pow is a dying blockchain and the miners hate pos because they are greedy computer geeks.

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

pow is a dying blockchain and the miners hate pos because they are greedy computer geeks.

LOL

Free coins for the non-greedy

study up
Activity: 355
Merit: 250

LOL

Free coins for the non-greedy
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: