Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 105. (Read 470252 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Does anyone know if JPC price will jump up ?

because the price went from 10 sat to 60 sat and it went down to current 20 sat?

will it jump up ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
By the way, what was the fix for the security bug in the config file? I can't find the post for that.
+1 for dwarfpool.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Mining @dwarfpool gave me ~10% more coins in compare to other pools.

Is it just luck, or are there any other factors?

We learned PPS system is the favorite for miners, they found it the most fair and simple, it is also the most transparent, you see exactly what you send and what you get for that. that's why we decided to it on the pool.

the other reason most likely can be the optimized stratum, atrides fixed some bugs in the pool engine, the process optimization is one of his strong points for many last years

so, it is not just luck, if dwarfpool had more hash, it would be even more profitable for miners  Wink Tongue

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

same here, dwarfpool is the best one
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
this is the main reason why I stick with dwarfpool since I first used it. No hidden menu, no bullshit, one look, and you see what you get. If only the current jackpot would also be displayed on the personal page, then I would not need to have two tabs open... Cheesy

I agree... if I can mine it on Dwarf, that is where I go.

In addition to the Jackpot value, the only thing I go to the main page for is to see the total pool hashrate.

I love the conversion that was added for the Jackpot to BTC as well. Helps people quickly understand how much it is worth who don't have the current satoshi rate on their radar.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
... they found it the most fair and simple, it is also the most transparent, you see exactly what you send and what you get for that.

this is the main reason why I stick with dwarfpool since I first used it. No hidden menu, no bullshit, one look, and you see what you get. If only the current jackpot would also be displayed on the personal page, then I would not need to have two tabs open... Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

hey cool!!!  Tongue

Those 3d renders are awesome. Love it.

How cool would it be if you could get something like that printed and the devs actually mailed a unique coin with the details of their Jackpot engraved on the back.
Activity: 84
Another designer created 3d rendering images of JackpotCoin..

hey cool!!!  Tongue
Activity: 84
Mining @dwarfpool gave me ~10% more coins in compare to other pools.

Is it just luck, or are there any other factors?

We learned PPS system is the favorite for miners, they found it the most fair and simple, it is also the most transparent, you see exactly what you send and what you get for that. that's why we decided to it on the pool.

the other reason most likely can be the optimized stratum, atrides fixed some bugs in the pool engine, the process optimization is one of his strong points for many last years

so, it is not just luck, if dwarfpool had more hash, it would be even more profitable for miners  Wink Tongue

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
do your guys see JPC over 30 this week(now-sun)

It is easy.  You just buy more JPC with your 10 BTC  Cheesy
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Another designer created 3d rendering images of JackpotCoin..

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
BTC vol is too low I think. Looks like we're in for a bit of a flat spot until the spike just before we get on MintPal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
do your guys see JPC over 30 this week(now-sun)
Ok, how do I make it via "qtcreator jackpotcoin-qt.pro"?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Could anyone help with the wallet installation on Ubuntu? Getting an error when trying to make :

Code:
//lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [jackpotcoin-qt] Error 1
check that you have installed "build-essential" and "qtcreator".
Do you make it via "qtcreator jackpotcoin-qt.pro"?

No, I was following instructions in the readme-qt.

However, I've noticed there's a pre-compiled Linux wallet in the OP. Having opened it, I don't see an option to lock the wallet or access the console???

That pre-compiled wallet may be a coin stealer.  You dont know what the author added.
Activity: 658
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Could anyone help with the wallet installation on Ubuntu? Getting an error when trying to make :

Code:
//lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

However, I've noticed there's a pre-compiled Linux wallet in the OP. Having opened it, I don't see an option to lock the wallet or access the console???
Sorry I can not say anything about compiled version, but if you do it by yourself, there is everything needed there

Code:

Activity: 658
Admin of DwarfPool.com

Code:
Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Hi,

I just released an optimized version of sgminer for jackpotcoin for 14.6 amd drivers.

It was tested on my R9-290x at 1050MHz.

The hashrate is 5.97MHash/s
with the standard jackpotcoin miner, the speed was 3.5MHash/s on 13.12 drivers and 4.1MHash.s on 14.6.

So it is an increase between 50% and 100% depending on the drivers you currently use.

This is still lower than nvidia hashrate (however here it is running on all the hashes... so this is at that level still a work in progress

The source can be found here: https://github.com/djm34/sgminer-jpc
windows binaries here: https://mega.co.nz/#!0d9xjagT!H-K3q-XcyHIGEPcPQOKPcW7sdvh8cAaAmHqNRP09zBg

To use the algo: sgminer --kernel jpc -o pool -u password

Donation are welcomed to support development effort (and since you will be getting more coins) and they can be sent at these addresses:

JPC: JWdVcJZdmdTdFEM1acumNQjrnrx3J7mdec
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze

A bounty from jackpotcoin dev would be good too  Grin

NICE........ My hash rate went from 12MH to 19 on my 4 290s.  Will be mining to your JPC today as payment.  Hashharder.

THANKS .......... I mined hashharder for you... 3169 JPC went to your wallet

Code:
Jump to: