Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 148. (Read 470252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Bittrex back up..
Activity: 697
Merit: 254
Go to a Church and ask there. Grin

Bittrex is down!!!
hope I still get my btc's when it comes backs

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Some connectivity problem probably.

Hope the problem is solved soon...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
jpc.hashatme.com seems pool is down....

Website loads for me and my rigs show connection just fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
jpc.hashatme.com seems pool is down....
Activity: 177

Bittrex is down!!!

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Some connectivity problem probably.
How long after encrypting and unlocking the wallet does it take for staking to start?
Staking happens automatically once you have sufficient stake weight (a combination of number of coins eligible to staked and the number of days since the coins were last staked). The higher your total stake weight in relation to the rest of the network, the more likely staking for your eligible coins will occur and the longer the coins take before staking, the more accrued interest you will receive from the 0.1% accumulated per day from all eligible coins after the minimum 1 day holding period.

You don't need to leave the wallet open for your coins to accumulate stake age, but you do need the wallet open and unlocked for staking to occur. You also don't lose any accumulated stake interest by waiting for the staking to occur as long as your eligible coins stake at least once every 100 days (maximum stake holding period). Each time you transfer coins from to or from the wallet, the stake age for those coins resets and you will have to wait a minimum of 1 day before they become eligible for staking again. The coins that remain unmoved will continue to accumulate stake age until they stake and then the stake cycle for those coins begins over again. Most PoS coins work in the same way.

I've not tried this before with JPC, or any other staking coin, so...

I receive around 1000jpc total in staking every day for the past few weeks but it's split up in about a dozen separate transactions (eg 33jpc, 122jpc, 9jpc etc) If I use coin control to try and get the stake arriving in less transactions (hopefully 1 per day), will the new total daily amount of stake I receive be reset to a lower amount until it builds back up again? Or will it stay roughly the same as to what it was before combining?

How do you get stake coins I leave my wallet open and I don't get anything at all?Huh

In the bottom right hand corner of the wallet, there should be a big button that says  "Unlock Wallet", click it and then it should ask you for your wallet's password if you set one.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
How long after encrypting and unlocking the wallet does it take for staking to start?
Staking happens automatically once you have sufficient stake weight (a combination of number of coins eligible to staked and the number of days since the coins were last staked). The higher your total stake weight in relation to the rest of the network, the more likely staking for your eligible coins will occur and the longer the coins take before staking, the more accrued interest you will receive from the 0.1% accumulated per day from all eligible coins after the minimum 1 day holding period.

You don't need to leave the wallet open for your coins to accumulate stake age, but you do need the wallet open and unlocked for staking to occur. You also don't lose any accumulated stake interest by waiting for the staking to occur as long as your eligible coins stake at least once every 100 days (maximum stake holding period). Each time you transfer coins from to or from the wallet, the stake age for those coins resets and you will have to wait a minimum of 1 day before they become eligible for staking again. The coins that remain unmoved will continue to accumulate stake age until they stake and then the stake cycle for those coins begins over again. Most PoS coins work in the same way.

I receive around 1000jpc total in staking every day for the past few weeks but it's split up in about a dozen separate transactions (eg 33jpc, 122jpc, 9jpc etc) If I use coin control to try and get the stake arriving in less transactions (hopefully 1 per day), will the new total daily amount of stake I receive be reset to a lower amount until it builds back up again? Or will it stay roughly the same as to what it was before combining?

How do you get stake coins I leave my wallet open and I don't get anything at all?Huh
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
Taking a quick scalp here at 0.00000056. Volume just kicked it.

Tight stop.

Out at 0.00000064  partial profits, holding rest based on price action.

14% gain

nice job.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

Bittrex is down!!!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Today's 100M JPC sell order on Bittrex was due to hacker's attack

I have a proof of a bittrex email showing the hacker's attack and log data.
Bittrex is still investigating the details, but it seems the login password was broken.
It was only for one account, and no further hacking activity was reported.
It was not related to any JackPotCoin's bug.

The hacker sold about 100M JPC today, and cashed out BTC by trading other junk coins with his another account.
I will announce the details once the investigation is finished.

I expect the JPC price will recover back to above 70 very soon, so hurry up if want to catch some cheap coins now.
you know you have the right to sell your big stash of jpc without coming with some lame excuse  Grin
we are all expecting you will sell soon  Grin
(how come bittrex send you message when millions of jpc are sold ?)

Bittrex is down!!!

Sad Exactly when I wanted to put in a buy order
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

Bittrex is down!!!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
does anyone know is the price going to increase because it jumped from 11 sat to 60 ??
Today's 100M JPC sell order on Bittrex was due to hacker's attack

I have a proof of a bittrex email showing the hacker's attack and log data.
Bittrex is still investigating the details, but it seems the login password was broken.
It was only for one account, and no further hacking activity was reported.
It was not related to any JackPotCoin's bug.

The hacker sold about 100M JPC today, and cashed out BTC by trading other junk coins with his another account.
I will announce the details once the investigation is finished.

I expect the JPC price will recover back to above 70 very soon, so hurry up if want to catch some cheap coins now.

concrete proof of that? 100M could have been made in a few days from a big farm when diff was 30 or something...

allcrypt got the same price crash. Both get hack at the same time ?

No hack, at least nothing we are aware of. Looked at the trade logs, nothing odd, other than a mass exodus of JPC from a ton of accounts. We assumed a "better" exchange listed JPC and everyone jumped ship.

The price at allcrypt would follow a larger exchange as people played the arbitrage (buy dumped price on bittrex, sell on allcrypt, instant profit).

That would cause a price drop.

I like your exchange. Easy to work with. Bought tons of JPC's there Smiley
Well if he had them , no problem , but if there is a hack to generate coins from nothing then I care.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
who care really...he would have sold those anyway, maybe not at 60 but 80 or 100s
I don`t get it Who`s coins the hacker sold , did the guy had 100m coins or he fabricated a hack to genarate and sell virtual coins?
Activity: 210
will bittrex.com cover the lost for customer or is he out of luck?

I dont think so. It looks like it's the user fault for not having 2 FA. There is only 1 account got accessed. If its website security issue for more than 1 user, there will be massive sell off in all top volume coins
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
will bittrex.com cover the lost for customer or is he out of luck?
Jump to: