Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 181. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
No it wasn't you, sorry atom. Maybe you'll get the next one. You'll get a share of the 50% though. Smiley

Damn it... Anyway it is 50/50 split, right?

Yep that is correct. I have the amounts calculated, just figuring out how the bonus payment system works in MPOS. Smiley

Create a new transaction type  as "Bonus"

TRANSACTION HISTORY
ID           Date                                    TX Type   Status   Payment Address   TX #   Block #   Amount
859864   2014-05-25 08:37:25 (UTC)   Bonus   Confirmed             131334                    25,013.64560281

Yeah I had to write a shell script to do it, seems MPOS isn't really designed for a jackpot block it seems. Payouts have been distributed to everyone. Smiley

Can you review your payout calculations fair or not? I have a friend who was on the pool after me, and he has about 2 times more hash power than me, but his bonus was about 4-5 times than mine. I am ok if there was a mistake, but it is better to make it accurate for next time.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I think minigpoolhub is down? Can you confirm?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I still don't get why everybody (not only jpc) want to go to mintpal (huge buy volume... yeah yeah... but usually the exchange rate goes down as well...)

Most of the people wanting an exchange so badly are thinking of quick profits being the first ones to sell
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I gave up on this coin, not really profitable to mine it anymore, only the big boys that swamped all the coins in the beginning are making money anymore.

was always like that, mining at the beginning is the best thing, but recently they are releasing only half-assed coin with 0 reward for the first blocks

helping only the big farmers, because a small farm can't do shit
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I gave up on this coin, not really profitable to mine it anymore, only the big boys that swamped all the coins in the beginning are making money anymore.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Stop voting for JPC and start buying it from BitTrex. Volume is more important than votes.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I still don't get why everybody (not only jpc) want to go to mintpal (huge buy volume... yeah yeah... but usually the exchange rate goes down as well...)

Community voted coins on mintpal tend to die. They are brutal to coins that don't have real value. Hype and dump is that game. Take a look at Meth as a recent example. Although voting will bring awareness, real growth will ultimately come from adoption as vehicle for payment. Focus the money and efforts to that end.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
if your going to have 14BTC why not just buy 125 million more JPC?

Because there's no point in owning 125 million JPC if it's not worth anything.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Any news on the wallet explorer getting back online?
thought people wanted anonymity  Grin well you got it
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Any news on the wallet explorer getting back online?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Donation is also community's power.
Mintpal does not care the source of the votes.

Why don't we just start a fund ?

We need 14 BTC to get to 1st place. That's just 0.5 BTC each.

We'll get it back with the impact a Mintpal listing will have on the price.

if your going to have 14BTC why not just buy 125 million more JPC?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I made a request to add more exchanges data  to coinmarket.com.

It has only allcrypt volume now.

62. JackpotCoin (0.01 %)
Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
AllCrypt   JPC/BTC   $ 4,181   $ 0.000073   99.09 %

We need to increase more volume on Bittrex badly.
I target 20 BTC a day volume on it.

MARKET   CURRENCY   VOLUME BTC
BTC-CRY   CryptCoin                  153.6510633
BTC-DCM   DigitalCommerce   57.03660394
BTC-ENC   EntropyCoin          44.38701538
BTC-GOAL   GoalCoin                  43.22168166
BTC-BOST   BoostCoin           41.62724997
BTC-X13C   X13Coin              41.02215203
BTC-BCAT   BlackCatCoin   27.1372299
BTC-ROM   RomanCoin   25.1628271
BTC-MAST   MastiffCoin   23.34868137
BTC-DIS   DistroCoin   18.38439284
BTC-ITC   InformationCoin   14.63682
BTC-XC   X11Coin           14.0150236
BTC-DRK   DarkCoin           11.81762375
BTC-BBR   Boolberry           10.98210865
BTC-PC   PinkCoin            9.4493471

sad..

i have heard of 1 of those coins Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
yes thi is right i am ready to mine ...
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
why isnt JPC on poloniex ? There are decent volume on all exchange add together. There are also buy support. I guess no one ask poloniex to add JPC ?

I asked a couple heavy hitters on Polo if they had an interest in JPC. They balk at the 30 billion estimated coins and didn't look any further. I think if there was a more detailed explanation of how the coins are to be generated via POW and POS, we could see more interest from traders.

and what did those morons say about White coin or Asia coin etc etc etc etc etctectetcttecttectetctetctet ?

hypocrite idiots lol

they fed you a bs excuse simple as that.. they didn't get the chance to profit off it's initial release THAT is why.
if they can make money off a coin with an advantage they hold at launch it will not matter how bad the coin is..
if they have no advantage they will trash the coin and come up with excuses.

i have found what coins Poloniex adds is a hilarious joke.. Garbage shitcoin central lol
I miss dooglus
how come coinmarketcap doesnt show bittrex info on JPC?

Use this form to add bittrex on coinmarket.com.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

I already made it by myself, but no use.
You try it again.

just sent them the request
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
why isnt JPC on poloniex ? There are decent volume on all exchange add together. There are also buy support. I guess no one ask poloniex to add JPC ?

because they are morons..

they add coins they can use top their advantage.. same as other exchanges.
the exchanges are pretty corrupt and it's no surprise that when you look closely the more suspicious they look.
take Bittrex for example..
is it not fishy that the same coins that ipominer adds are simultaneously put on Bittrex at the same time ?

Guys come on..
It's not about conspiracies, it's about simple basic raw common sense.
The same guys who started doing this a year or two or three ago run exchanges and these same guys are best buddies with coin cloners
1 + 1 = 2
They will play dumb about it but it's blatantly obvious what coins get added is wrapped in suspicious behavior
and it goes un-checked because we can't do anything about it and mostly because the noobs don't have a clue..
why do you guys think the most horrendous useless pieces of shit scammy clones get added to all the usual exchanges fast as lightning
while innovative coins get 100% ignored ?
the majority around here don't know fuck all about what goes on.. they just showed up here late and jumped in supporting shit like Doge coin etc..
While the guys pulling the strings laugh their ass off because they have a death grip around our throats.. and the whole scene.
If these new guys could see the ties that stretch back years tracking what has gone on and with whom things would look different.
But in reality greed over-rides all.
No matter how how sleazy things get we see the vast majority turn a blind eye to any and all behavior.. in the quest to make a fraction of a cent.
You could have a coin cloner teaming up with an exchange releasing 100 scam coins and people well just say well ohh well..

no one cares..
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I personally wouldn't sell off any JPC at the moment.  10-12 satoshi is pretty undervalued.  Granted I can afford to be a longterm speculation miner, but we hit 25-35 sats a week or two ago for no reason at all really.  Wait until it hits mintpal (for attention, nothing wrong with allcrypt but mintpal has sheer numbers), and once this coin gets more games going for it.  My gut instinct tells me this will be THE coin for online gambling.  Hell, JPCdice has already moved so much volume already it's absurd.  If we had a solid poker game it could easily shoot through the stratosphere.

Thing is, what is the function of JPC ? I mean surely miners are just mining to see if they can get lucky with the jackpot right? I mean what makes JPC have the value it has ? It surely wouldn't be a good currency to perform transactions with no ?

uhh what is the point in the other 1,00000000 coin clones that have no unique algo and no POS and no useful services etc etc ?
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
i think hash@me is down Sad moving workers to minepit

Yes, temporary outage. Sorry. Working on it. Sad

Edit: stratum is up and working, mining should be going...mysql taking a lot of time/cpu to catch up (4 proc nearly 100%!) so the web interface is down as it's generated from the DB.

My miners appear to be back to normal.  Cool

Upgrade is complete, moved from 2vCPU to 4vCPU and doubled the RAM. Server should perform much better and handle more workers now. Ignore stats on dashboard for now they're still updating, payouts have resumed as normal. Smiley
I miss dooglus
lost all my jpcs on dice game  Embarrassed greed is bad

house always win at the end.

invest next time
Jump to: