Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 185. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
why isnt JPC on poloniex ? There are decent volume on all exchange add together. There are also buy support. I guess no one ask poloniex to add JPC ?
We have asked several times already, but had no reply...
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
why isnt JPC on poloniex ? There are decent volume on all exchange add together. There are also buy support. I guess no one ask poloniex to add JPC ?

I asked a couple heavy hitters on Polo if they had an interest in JPC. They balk at the 30 billion estimated coins and didn't look any further. I think if there was a more detailed explanation of how the coins are to be generated via POW and POS, we could see more interest from traders.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I personally wouldn't sell off any JPC at the moment.  10-12 satoshi is pretty undervalued.  Granted I can afford to be a longterm speculation miner, but we hit 25-35 sats a week or two ago for no reason at all really.  Wait until it hits mintpal (for attention, nothing wrong with allcrypt but mintpal has sheer numbers), and once this coin gets more games going for it.  My gut instinct tells me this will be THE coin for online gambling.  Hell, JPCdice has already moved so much volume already it's absurd.  If we had a solid poker game it could easily shoot through the stratosphere.

Thing is, what is the function of JPC ? I mean surely miners are just mining to see if they can get lucky with the jackpot right? I mean what makes JPC have the value it has ? It surely wouldn't be a good currency to perform transactions with no ?

JPC has consistently been one of the most profitable coins to mine daily since it's launch. This was especially true for Nvidia miners. With it's unique hashing algo, it kept the multi pools and farms away which tend to equalize the diff and price quickly to a level on par or below LTC revenue. But with reducing JPC block rewards and increased hash, it IS becoming harder to profit from JPC daily. I hope it doesn't become a pure spec coin. That said, I stopped dumping my daily JPC, hodl'n for the future now.
Activity: 282
We need to build bigger volume on Bittrex before going to MintPal.
Bittrex is a lot bigger exchange than Allcrypt, and there are a lot of speculative traders on Bittrex.
Need to build up at least 20 BTC a day volume to get their attention.

Buy JPC at
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-JPC

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
I personally wouldn't sell off any JPC at the moment.  10-12 satoshi is pretty undervalued.  Granted I can afford to be a longterm speculation miner, but we hit 25-35 sats a week or two ago for no reason at all really.  Wait until it hits mintpal (for attention, nothing wrong with allcrypt but mintpal has sheer numbers), and once this coin gets more games going for it.  My gut instinct tells me this will be THE coin for online gambling.  Hell, JPCdice has already moved so much volume already it's absurd.  If we had a solid poker game it could easily shoot through the stratosphere.

Thing is, what is the function of JPC ? I mean surely miners are just mining to see if they can get lucky with the jackpot right? I mean what makes JPC have the value it has ? It surely wouldn't be a good currency to perform transactions with no ?
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Activity: 126
The jackpot must have been hit some hours back as it's now down to...

No prizes for guessing which pool must have found it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
We are currently #35 on Mintpal which is an amazing result in such a short time! Don't get lazy now, don't forget to vote!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#JPC
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
I think I am getting roughly 55k JPC a day with 4 x 750 ti.... is that normal ?

got about the same hashrate with my 2 750tis and 1 titan.  That's less than 1 block, so I'm gonna stay solo for now...
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
now up to 34th place on mintpal!

6/2 34
6/1 41
5/31 44
5/30 46
5/29 47
5/28 54
5/27 59
5/26 61
5/22 66

more n more interest as time goes by
Activity: 182
I agree. I allocate part of my equipment just to go after new coins on the "chance" of striking it big while the difficulty is low. With that said Jackpot coin is kind of like the chance to win a bunch of extra coins making it similar to mining new coins while still a bit more established. You will find a lot of pump and dump coins where you could potentially make money if your timing is correct. But far more lose than win that game.

Steve
The DRK ship has sailed, you should go back to mining JPC.

You recon? It seems I will get less BTC a day mining JPC than I would DRK though ?
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
The DRK ship has sailed, you should go back to mining JPC.

Sounds about right. I'm getting ~48k/day from 10MH. You have about what, 15MH?

I have stopped mining it after 1 day but I think it was around 9MH/s ? Maybe 8... I am trying to mine DRK to see if that gives me more profit
You wan chili saus?

Sounds about right. I'm getting ~40k/day from 10MH. You have about what, 15MH?
Activity: 343
The first winner of 100,000 JPC on the Reddit giveaway is redditer kekeksa http://www.reddit.com/r/JackpotCoin/comments/24vfhk/2_million_jackpotcoin_giveaway/chxmn4o
Activity: 282
You wan chili saus?
About 200JPC/MH/hr in a pool at the moment.
Jump to: