Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 32. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When will you start testing your Jointly platform?  Can users take part in beta testing?
Activity: 92
Hello team. Did you develop a prototype? Will be interesting to see how Jointly work.
Activity: 252
are your bonuses still available? it seems pre-sale will soon be closed
Yes, you are right, before the sale is extended until June 23 and as yet a 40% discount on tokens is available. Besides buying tokens, you will be able to get additional tokens, depending on the amount of the investment. more info in WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
How to register? You have a check KYC in the white paper, but I do not see the buttons on the site
During pre sale you need not confirm your data. Kyc will be active latter.
Do you accept only eth? I know that jpt token is based on etherium but if your platform will created for group investment it will be great to include other cryptos.

We chose ETH for pre and main sale. Of course, when platform will start to work, investors can uses Bitcoin, Monero and other coins.
are your bonuses still available? it seems pre-sale will soon be closed
Yes, you are right, before the sale is extended until June 23 and as yet a 40% discount on tokens is available. Besides buying tokens, you will be able to get additional tokens, depending on the amount of the investment. more info in WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
Activity: 119
Do you accept only eth? I know that jpt token is based on etherium but if your platform will created for group investment it will be great to include other cryptos.
Your idea looks exciting. How do I know how much profit I can raise with your platform?
In addition to the general diagrams that are on the Jointly site and in the white paper, you can use a special calculator that will help you find out your income by years, depending on the amount of investment.
I recently began to view interesting ICO projects, and when I found Joiunty realized that even I could try to take part. Prices are democratic. Very intriguing!
Thank you. We are happy that the number of Jointly admirers is increasing. Stay tuned
Activity: 84
Your idea looks exciting. How do I know how much profit I can raise with your platform?
Activity: 16
I recently began to view interesting ICO projects, and when I found Joiunty realized that even I could try to take part. Prices are democratic. Very intriguing!
This project can attract many founders and investors. Do you have some partnerships with companies from this sphere?
Thanks to the support of such advisors as Simon Cocking, Conston Taylor, Bogdan Fiedur, Do Yeop Kim we are sure that we will be able to interest partners in cooperation.
what can you say about the team's experience? Have you already done such large-scale projects like Jointly platform?
Jointly programmers have good experience in developing projects, including smart contracts and applications. All the efforts of the team are aimed at creating a novelty platform that will allow investors to securely invest in ICO projects and receive the highest possible bonus
Find team info in WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
Excellent project. Continue like this, and you will become the most never-to-be-forgotten project. I wish your community the growth.
Thank you that belive in Jointly team and project! We remind you that the pre-ico is open! Just go to the site,  registration is not necessary! https://www.jpcompany.solutions
Activity: 87
Project Jointly provides a huge help and a great prospect. He must find his customers, because the project has great prospects. Good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Excellent project. Continue like this, and you will become the most never-to-be-forgotten project. I wish your community the growth.
Activity: 80
what can you say about the team's experience? Have you already done such large-scale projects like Jointly platform?
Hello guys. Do you accept only ETH? What wallet  will be work stably with Jointly platform?
Hi, yes, we use Etherium smart contract because it gives many advantages. JPT token is the ETH token, so pay attention to wallets that work steadily with this currency. For our investors we advise to use Myetherwallet, MetaMask, Mist, Parity, imToken, Trust, Cipher wallets.
Hey, where are my tokens? I still wait when my wallet will be replenished with JPT. When will it be distributed?
Investors who take part in pre sale will get their tokens at the end of pre-ico
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hey, where are my tokens? I still wait when my wallet will be replenished with JPT. When will it be distributed?
Activity: 3

the preparation of this project long enough before the start of coin sales with several phases
what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? can be used for marketing campaigns? Not bad to do airdrop
The undistributed tokens in the pre-ICOs and the bounty program will be saved for the bug bounty and for the reserves and future projects.
Bug bounty?  I hear it for the first time. How does it work?
If someone finds bugs in the Jointly platform he will be reward with tokens. This campaign will help to fix errors faster and support community interest.
Pages:
Jump to: