Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 36. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You offer very competitive prices. Will they change in the second stage of sales? or they are fixed? Can I use a coinomy wallet for contribution?
Activity: 94
Hello team. Where is your project based, in what country? And if you have restrictions, then how person can verify yourself that he is from legal country?
Activity: 274
Tell me the most strong features of your project that makes it special?
There are features of Jointly that makes this ICO so attractive:
  • our prices are not inflated and are available even for small investors
  • platform allows you to get the best bonuses of pre-ico and ico
  • income will grow exponentially
  • users who keep their funds on the platform purse will receive 15% of profit annually
  • you will get the support of the team
  • you will be able to vote on adding the project to the platform

Sounds really attractively. Tell me more about the opportunity to vote for adding a token. Can all users participate or does it depend on the size of their wallet?
Activity: 252
There are features of Jointly that makes this ICO so attractive:
  • our prices are not inflated and are available even for small investors
  • platform allows you to get the best bonuses of pre-ico and ico
  • income will grow exponentially
  • users who keep their funds on the platform purse will receive 15% of profit annually
  • you will get the support of the team
  • you will be able to vote on adding the project to the platform
Activity: 238
If I invest money in the ICO through Jointly platform, then the dividends will be calculated only when this project puts its token on the exchange?
Activity: 274
That I really like in this project it is the team! You don't give up and continue to create interesting proposals for investors to make this ICO more profitable. keep it up!

Thank you for your support. Follow our news in Telegram https://t.me/jointly_ico

Hi! I read your new article. Did I undertood rigth that if user won't transfer the tokens on another wallet (external), you reward him every year? How to know the size of this bonus?

Hello, correctly. We will share the profits with user who saves the JPT tokens on Jointly wallet. Th size of bonus is 15% and it will be distributed based on the percentage of JPT tokens held. Please read our article there is all calculations https://medium.com/@jacopo.venturi96/jpt-token-profitability-d457e349011a
Hi. Considering how many exchanges exist now, do not you think that competition will be great to maintain a good income?
Very good unswer. The demand for exchanges is very high, we expect a constantly increasing volume of use of the platform thanks to our unique concept that makes investments profitable for a wide range of small and medium-sized investors
but what about the profitability? Did you make approximate calculations?
In relation to the forecast of the volume of the Jointly platform, with the application with our forecasts for revenue growth of the joint exchange you can find in the white paper https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf

If price changes after the change in the exchange rate how to know actual price?
We took into account that users have a problem with calculating the course and added a calculator to the site. Now you can enter the amount of your contribution and see how many tokens you get
Activity: 119
Hi. Considering how many exchanges exist now, do not you think that competition will be great to maintain a good income?
Very good unswer. The demand for exchanges is very high, we expect a constantly increasing volume of use of the platform thanks to our unique concept that makes investments profitable for a wide range of small and medium-sized investors
In relation to the forecast of the volume of the Jointly platform, with the application with our forecasts for revenue growth of the joint exchange you can find in the white paper https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf

If price changes after the change in the exchange rate how to know actual price?
What are the methods of payment? Do you accept btc and bch? How about fiat?
JPT token is based on Etherium technology and we work only with ETH currency.
Activity: 248
Hi! I read your new article. Did I undertood rigth that if user won't transfer the tokens on another wallet (external), you reward him every year? How to know the size of this bonus?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
That I really like in this project it is the team! You don't give up and continue to create interesting proposals for investors to make this ICO more profitable. keep it up!

What are the methods of payment? Do you accept btc and bch? How about fiat?
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
NEW UPDATE

Hello everyone, we wanted to inform you that these days there will be an important news on the usefulness of the JPT token that will also serve to make you understand how Jointly can be profitable for investors !!!

Presale active on www.jpcompany.solutions

Looking forward to it~
Hey, on the website you showed the price of JPT in ETH. And the calculation example uses €488.6 as etherium course. I want to know will the price be fixed or it can change along with the course?
Hello. The pre-sale price is 0.24 € and 1 ETH = 2036 JPT. The converse must be updated every day 1ETH = x JPT in order to keep the price always 0.24 €
Activity: 35
Hey, on the website you showed the price of JPT in ETH. And the calculation example uses €488.6 as etherium course. I want to know will the price be fixed or it can change along with the course?
Pages:
Jump to: