Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 38. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
If I buy your tokens, do I need to store them in your wallet on the platform or can I withdraw them?
JPT is an ERC20 Ethereum token, and can be stored on any ethereum address, able to hold ERC20 tokens.
What will you do if funds not too much money? Will you continue to develope your platform?
When we launched the ICO we have already started developing our platform. We did not set a soft cup. So yes, Jointly platform wil be released even if we collect not big fund. We believe in the attractiveness of what we offer investors, so we hope for good support
If I buy your tokens, do I need to store them in your wallet on the platform or can I withdraw them?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
What will you do if funds not too much money? Will you continue to develope your platform?
Activity: 294
Hey, I'm glad to find so promising project. Will you ecosystem integrated to mobile application? What funtcions will it perform?
INFORMATION

Hi guys, we wanted to warn you to take as a reference for the opening of the pre-ICO the countdown at the start page of the website!

STAY TUNED!
Hello admin. If I can to write an article about this ICO, do you pay for it? Or you did not include article writting in the referral campaign?
Hi. We chose Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Youtube platforms for our bounty. If you want to write an article, you can create a reddit foum message describing the advantages of Jointly and writing about the project as the first COMPLETELY decentralized platform for investment pools. See the rule and rewards on bounty page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29518837
Will be interesting to know what is your main goal? What do you want to change in traditional exhange world? What changes do you want to make there?
The Jointly Platform Token aims to allow investors to access the highest bonuses offered in initial coin offers (ICO) without any blockage by a high threshold of investments through group investments.
If some ICO requires to verify my personality using KYC, should I make it on their site or you will provide them with data?
You do not have to repeat this procedure, because when registering on our platform you are already submitting information during the purchase of tokens
copper member
Activity: 112
Hello admin. If I can to write an article about this ICO, do you pay for it? Or you did not include article writting in the referral campaign?
I like that you do. For many people such project where they can invest not too much is really good chance to try the crypto investment. I would like to know who is behind the development of the project. If you have more information about the team, plz give me a link
Hello. We created Jointly thinking that this idea could change the traditional way when people who have more give a lot and the small investors remain at a loss. We published team story here https://medium.com/@jacopo.venturi96/who-are-the-people-behind-jp-token-cee95c421582
Will be interesting to know what is your main goal? What do you want to change in traditional exhange world? What changes do you want to make there?
The Jointly Platform Token aims to allow investors to access the highest bonuses offered in initial coin offers (ICO) without any blockage by a high threshold of investments through group investments.
If some ICO requires to verify my personality using KYC, should I make it on their site or you will provide them with data?
Looks that this ICO is really promising. Which special features can you name that make Jointly different from others?
There are some advantages that we offer our investors
- A safe cumulative investment among participants
- Low cost interacting
- Full support from JP
- Pre-ICO and ICO high bonuses access
- Secure system
- General view of the existing ICOs
Activity: 274
Looks that this ICO is really promising. Which special features can you name that make Jointly different from others?
Activity: 294
I like that you do. For many people such project where they can invest not too much is really good chance to try the crypto investment. I would like to know who is behind the development of the project. If you have more information about the team, plz give me a link
Hi there. Is there any min required investment for people based on the us?
Sorry but investors from US can not participate in the sale.
Hi there. Is there any min required investment for people based on the us?
You have very profitable conditions for investors and good team. I think this ico will achive success!
What is the volume of the tokens you have released?

Thanks that trust Jointly! Total quantity of token is 50M.
I saw a project where users themselves offered what tokens to add to the exchanger. How will you select ICOs?
Initially, projects will be directly added by the JP technical staff and ICO who wants to be added on our platform also can propose their projects. In the future, the platform will permit people to insert their own projects through a voting-selection.
This means that you will only accept projects that support ETH?
For the first stage we will only accept Ethereum, but in the future we plan to add new crypto currency such as Bitcoin, Monero etc
If a person makes his proposals for a project that could be added, does he need to pay a fee?
if we are talking about an ordinary user and a voting system, then no. But when the company offers us cooperation and wants to deposit their ICO on our site, they pay a registration fee
Pages:
Jump to: