Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 10. (Read 3565 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How many tokens after the ICO will be directed to the bounty program?
It is expected that the volume for this will be 10 million.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How many tokens after the ICO will be directed to the bounty program?
Activity: 238
I do not understand what the know-how of the project is! Is there an attempt to regulate the emission of tokens with ICO? But, it seems, the creators of each project independently solve such a problem and no one complains yet.
Not exactly! The project created a new system for tokens regulation in the ecosystem, adding to this the mandatory backup storage based on the Comreme Algorithm, which is a proprietary development. Also added its own Regulatory Agreement. At the moment CryptoKami issues and regulates KAMI tokens through third-party financial applications that work on it.
And what does this allow you to do? What to achieve?
The main goal is to protect the crypto currency itself from all kinds of external factors, be it rumors, political news. Regulation itself has not been formed at the moment and the CryproKami offer is fundamental. This approach is an application for a new generation of blockrooms.
Hmmm ... Ok! What exactly will the project system offer in the described situation in order to support the course of the crypt?
The flow of KAMI tokens will automatically be adjusted so that the rate of supply growth is always slower than the rate of growth in demand. As a result, the market will be dominated by demand over the current offer and the cost of the tokens will always be higher. In the long term, this plays a significant role.
Has this approach already been applied to any crypto currency?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I do not understand what the know-how of the project is! Is there an attempt to regulate the emission of tokens with ICO? But, it seems, the creators of each project independently solve such a problem and no one complains yet.
Not exactly! The project created a new system for tokens regulation in the ecosystem, adding to this the mandatory backup storage based on the Comreme Algorithm, which is a proprietary development. Also added its own Regulatory Agreement. At the moment CryptoKami issues and regulates KAMI tokens through third-party financial applications that work on it.
The main goal is to protect the crypto currency itself from all kinds of external factors, be it rumors, political news. Regulation itself has not been formed at the moment and the CryproKami offer is fundamental. This approach is an application for a new generation of blockrooms.
Hmmm ... Ok! What exactly will the project system offer in the described situation in order to support the course of the crypt?
The flow of KAMI tokens will automatically be adjusted so that the rate of supply growth is always slower than the rate of growth in demand. As a result, the market will be dominated by demand over the current offer and the cost of the tokens will always be higher. In the long term, this plays a significant role.
Activity: 364
1 billion KAMI is equal to 20% of shares.
I haven’t found the team’s line up. Is there a link?
Activity: 224
What working model has the project choose? Between b2b and b2c options.
Activity: 406
The platform’s gonna be the next generation of blcokchain.. How soon will industry really need it? All in all I have an impression that the world isnt ready yet.
Activity: 364
The system uses come principle of correspondence of tokens and shares. Which one?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
Activity: 406
Where’s the office of the project team located? May I see a photo of managers of the project?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How can KAMI be used?
The system uses KAMI tokens for bonus program, the price will increase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How can KAMI be used?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
A self sustaining growth concept for the coin, is offering some kind of promising growth on the coin value in the market from time to time.
Which is good for long term if they could maintain the value of the coin for long period of time.
Activity: 224
I didn’t really understand, is the platform gonna establish new rules in the cryptocurrency market? There’s a lot told about rules and new blockchain, some restrictions and clearing the barriers…
CryptoKami turned out to be the respond to the challenges on the part of born and developing market. Politicians and governments of various countries create various obstacles to development and distribution of cryptocurrencies which can be overcame by CryptoKami.
What will this project offer?
CryptoKami was born in order to create the blockchain system of 3rd generation with the mission of provision of ecosystem infrastructure for third-party financial apps and final users.
What’s the analogy with Federal Reserve System?
At the moment CryptoKami issues and regulates KAMI tokens via third-party financial apps which work on it acting as the US Federal Reserve (FED) which regulates dollar via the banking system.
Hmmm… Isnt this a violation of the basic principle of blockchain – obligatory decentralization?
Pages:
Jump to: