Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 13. (Read 3565 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
very interesting ISO - I think they should believe ... ahead guys!
Activity: 3
Oтличный пpoэкт, yдaчнoгo poзвития!
copper member
Activity: 56
Thank you for your efforts in introducing and promoting CryptoKami's vision and mission to your friends and the world.

There are some unanswered questions about our referral program, so we want to explain again to help you better clearly.

The Referral program is suitable and is divided into 3 stages.

First Stage:

Air drop:  Referrers and referees receive $ 50 + 20 KAMI + 100 KAMIs. Apply for the first 10,000 valid registrations. (You can transfer them after ICO and after submit KYC).

Second Stage:  It will close at 11:00 am PST, february 11, 2018

Community Expansion: Referrers and Referees recipients receive 10 KAMI + 50 KAMIs. Apply for 120,000 valid registrations. (You can transfer them after ICO and after submit KYC).

Third Stage: Coming soon , Please stay tuned.

Users in the Telegram group and Twitter followers will be added to the referral program. The target of the telegram group is 80K and Twitter followers to 50K.

Best regard,

CryptoKami team

P/s : Private pre-sale (premium deals for the earliest contributors - 60% off the public pre-sale price) , 11th rounds will end on february 15, 2018
Activity: 1
Пocмoтpим. Xoчeтcя вepить, чтo пpoeкт пepcпeктивный
Activity: 8
looks promising project
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Friends who are not yet involved in the Cryptokami project? I believe that the project is promising, for the registration give coins ~ $ 50, and not some bonuses, but to the main account. I participate in their bounty.
⚡️According to: https://cryptokami.com?ref=86953
tres bon projet.j'invite toute la communaute de la crypto a s'incrire https://cryptokami.com?ref=23083
Activity: 7
I personally think this project is a nice one and i am quite confident it will be successful, goodluck
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
nice project... more bounty information needed
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What can we use the $50 bonus we received for..
Activity: 34
Excellent idea. I liked the project. Good luck team. It will be awesome.
Its a nice one, and we have few hours to go, do not be left out.
copper member
A great campaign. We will win together and I hope so

Thanks for your support man
copper member
Where is list of member of your team? I cant find any info about your team and your experience  Huh
Provide link to all of you team members please

Read our F.A.Q
Activity: 26
A great campaign. We will win together and I hope so
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Where is list of member of your team? I cant find any info about your team and your experience  Huh
Provide link to all of you team members please
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
looks like promising project
Pages:
Jump to: