Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 6. (Read 3565 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Does the platform take into account the complex rules and their analogues that are valid in the monetary system today and in the long view? I mean Basel, for example
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How many tokens will be released, and how many identifiers?
Total amount: 32 840 000.00 KAMI tokens + 492 600 000,00 Identifiers of KAMIs
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I correctly understand that soon we will see our own platform for exchange exchanges with the project?
Activity: 308
How many tokens will be released, and how many identifiers?
Activity: 252
Has the project carried out any modeling of the work and confirmation of the success of its concept on any crypt?
Activity: 392
I’d like to learn more about how will identification of the use of the system. And, of course, insuring safety of connection and guarantees!
Activity: 238
The WP mention DeNovo platform. It’s told about the start ups management. What’s that? How is it connected with the project?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Taking into account that CryptoKami sets global aims, the system will be protected from fraudulent use? For example, for whitewashing? There wont be any trust without such guarantees.
Activity: 392
What is the minimum number of tokens to be purchased?
500 pieces!
Activity: 112
What is the minimum number of tokens to be purchased?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve got acquainted with the wp. The project has a deep idea which perhaps will become a sort of blockchain in the future, a sort of new generation. But it seemed to me that all the technical documentation looks just like a set of ideas and descriptions. It’s necessary to   understand and focus the start ups on the use of the platform and the tokens. How will this be done?
The advantages for any start up are obvious. The owners can ensure continuity, stability and demand for their cryptocurrencies using CryptoKami, as a result, this will give stability to the business as a whole.
Who has invented this concept?
The CryptoKami team includes individuals and organizations with rich experience, creativity and financial professionalism. I think that it’ll be possible to get acquainted with all of them not earlier than after the ICO.

It also seems doubtful to me that the market accepts the fact that the platform will work in the area of regulations. This always pushes people away – everyone wants to be free.
Yes, there’s such a point. But in case of blockchain we can see the vice-verse tendency – many people couldn’t implement their projects cause of being free of requirements to meet some particular commitments and rules. Obviously, the industry needs some mechanism regulating the cryptocurrency which will be clear for everyone. That’s what CryptoKami offers.
Okay! Will the platform use the AI?
Activity: 336
I’ve got acquainted with the wp. The project has a deep idea which perhaps will become a sort of blockchain in the future, a sort of new generation. But it seemed to me that all the technical documentation looks just like a set of ideas and descriptions. It’s necessary to   understand and focus the start ups on the use of the platform and the tokens. How will this be done?
The advantages for any start up are obvious. The owners can ensure continuity, stability and demand for their cryptocurrencies using CryptoKami, as a result, this will give stability to the business as a whole.
The CryptoKami team includes individuals and organizations with rich experience, creativity and financial professionalism. I think that it’ll be possible to get acquainted with all of them not earlier than after the ICO.

It also seems doubtful to me that the market accepts the fact that the platform will work in the area of regulations. This always pushes people away – everyone wants to be free.
Yes, there’s such a point. But in case of blockchain we can see the vice-verse tendency – many people couldn’t implement their projects cause of being free of requirements to meet some particular commitments and rules. Obviously, the industry needs some mechanism regulating the cryptocurrency which will be clear for everyone. That’s what CryptoKami offers.

Activity: 364
What platforms are available and interesting to work on bounty?
The forum on the official site, bitcointalk, telegram and other social media.
What platforms are available and interesting to work on bounty?
Activity: 33
Great job and nice project, kudos to the developers
Pages:
Jump to: