Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAR] KARPELESCOIN | Rehabilitation completed !!! Check your account !!! - page 11. (Read 27933 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CGMINER Accepted block GPU 3!

Wallet incoming transaction 2.5 karpeles. And it's gone. No record of the TX in the TX tab or on the home page. Sounds much like a coin what was it oh yeah scam cosmic coin that would let you mine and give the coin to someone else.. If it's just bugs then don't launch cause it's better to not launch a solid coin late then to launch a crap coin early. This coin was dead from the start. Can't kill something that's already dead.
Activity: 126
This shitcoin deserves a quick and painful death. SHAME ON YOU DEV FOR TRYING TO SCAM THIS COMMUNITY FURTHER!

what are you saying, retar?

No offense, but even if people are complaining about your coin, shouldn't you be acting professionally considering you're the developer.  Attacking them back isn't going to win you any favorable impressions for people actually interested in your coin.    

Well, I have allowed  2 o 3 insulting message  ... I thhink put in order is too a must.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This shitcoin deserves a quick and painful death. SHAME ON YOU DEV FOR TRYING TO SCAM THIS COMMUNITY FURTHER!

No offense, but even if people are complaining about your coin, shouldn't you be acting professionally considering you're the developer.  Attacking them back isn't going to win you any favorable impressions for people actually interested in your coin.    

Did you just spell retard wrong?

How years are, 5?

Activity: 14
wow I'm rich! Grin
I found a block & got 2.50 KAR!! lol
Really the TX didn't show in my wallet? By blocks not shown he means they vanished from the pool and my wallet into his own. What a joke. I wait 15 minutes for a block with 1/5th net hash and when I get one it goes poof like my BTC on Rush.
UH NO They TX is gone from my wallet too. I'm not an idiot but you are if you think this coin is anything but a scam. MTGOX coin was and I'm sure this is too. Especially since failed launch and official pool showing zero blocks.

it is just blocks are not shown. Please, be patient
Activity: 15
I've earned so many coins from the official pool already.  Except by many I mean not a single coin.  What a awful launch.
UH NO They TX is gone from my wallet too. I'm not an idiot but you are if you think this coin is anything but a scam. MTGOX coin was and I'm sure this is too. Especially since failed launch and official pool showing zero blocks.
lol all these 50% premines will not last longer than a couple weeks. Shame on you dev for pretending to create this to help anyone but yourself.

if "premine" how you say, reach  0.1 BTC, it could be  given to affected {MGOX + cryptorush}, you get profit and it is a WIN-WIN. you get it?  Roll Eyes
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I'm solo mining this and I'm getting rejected blocks like crazy. Someone is finding blocks however. This coin looks like a total scam. I should of hit a block by now at this diff and 7 mhs with a supposed NEt of 32. Undecided Insta premine leaving everyone else out to the dust. While writing this I just found a block and it vanished from my wallet SCAM SCAM GET OUT NOW

... BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAROTFLMAOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

go find yourself another hobby boy... I am currently soloing on 750kh and I managed to get 22.5 coins so far. Had several blocks rejected but that's absolutely normal. The blocks will show up in your wallet as immature, and disappear soon after. It's normal... might want to read about this on the web before making these kind of accusations you ignorant freak.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
lol all these 50% premines will not last longer than a couple weeks. Shame on you dev for pretending to create this to help anyone but yourself.

is anyone surprised at this?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I'm solo mining this and I'm getting rejected blocks like crazy. Someone is finding blocks however. This coin looks like a total scam. I should of hit a block by now at this diff and 7 mhs with a supposed NEt of 32. Undecided Insta premine leaving everyone else out to the dust. While writing this I just found a block and it vanished from my wallet SCAM SCAM GET OUT NOW
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
why the zero blocks in the official pool?
NONE of the pools are working. Cry

try registry in the official
Activity: 21
NONE of the pools are working. Cry
now tell us please, what kind of commodore do you host your pool on?

Not even sure it's running off a C64.  Possibly a Apple I.

and one more thing... If i doubleclick Dashboard by mistake... does that count as a DDoS attack?

How about you rename it to "Token expired, please try again Pool"?

very funny and original, reallyu  Roll Eyes but it is the only one pool for now
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
now tell us please, what kind of commodore do you host your pool on?

Not even sure it's running off a C64.  Possibly a Apple I.

and one more thing... If i doubleclick Dashboard by mistake... does that count as a DDoS attack?

How about you rename it to "Token expired, please try again Pool"?
Pages:
Jump to: