Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 12. (Read 36975 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How to apply application?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I received a PM from the developer sometime yesterday affirming that I had been selected for one of the ten bundles of 72 shares.

I'm excited and cannot wait to see what this coin has to offer; in the mean time, I'm actively contributing.

Thank you developer!

Think I'm the last to confirm. Looking forward to the mining release now. What the dev seems to have which is quite unique is a rare form of efficiency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I received a PM from the developer sometime yesterday affirming that I had been selected for one of the ten bundles of 72 shares.

I'm excited and cannot wait to see what this coin has to offer; in the mean time, I'm actively contributing.

Thank you developer!
Activity: 393
X 13 please, too much fpga miners already.

Where is the proof that FPGA X11 miners exist ?
please send me a link, I want to buy some.
Seriously.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm one of the winners.

Thanks dev!  Smiley
Kib
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev the website is flagged as malicious

The SSL is self-signed. Nothing malicious but the browsers (firefox, chrome, ie, etc...) sending an alert (a harsh alert...) telling it to you.

Yes just click on Proceed if you are getting a warning message. That should be fine.

And Kib, I like your website. Well done. So I believe I could start getting shares with my new account there?

Yes sure !
Activity: 185

The SSL is self-signed. Nothing malicious but the browsers (firefox, chrome, ie, etc...) sending an alert (a harsh alert...) telling it to you.

Yes just click on Proceed if you are getting a warning message. That should be fine.

And Kib, I like your website. Well done. So I believe I could start getting shares with my new account there?
Kib

Activity: 210
The dices decided the winners for the pre-launch Shares giveaway !

If you didn't received any Private Messages... I'm sorry you didn't won Sad

I hope you'll be part anyway of the project !

I didn't receive pm Grin
it's OK
I'll buy some shares later Smiley

I didn't win either. Would be glad to see those who won Smiley Also, on which date will I be able to buy KiB shares? What's the max no. of shares going to be sold that way?

Hi,

I didn't post names here to keep privacy, but your request is fair-enough.
I'll send them a PM asking them to post here, they'll do it only if they accept.

We have 9 winners here and 1 on CryptocoinTalk. 4 of them are still not registered.

The Share cap is unlimited.

Thanks KiB. I am trying to understand the share cap. Any direct relation (or prediction possible) between shares and coins? x Coins = y shares ?

Well, the Share cap isn't a factor in any calculations.
The important factors are:
  • Total Shares (active + inactive)
  • Total Active Shares
  • Your Shares
  • Numbers of Active Contributors

Each Roll the system calculate the value of 1 Share:
(472 / Total Active Shares) = Y

Then, for example if you have 72 Shares, you'll earn 72 * Y

This math is available directly on your account dashboard.

The Total Shares (active + inactive) is important cause you know the amount of Shares that are sleeping.
The Number of Active Contributors shouldn't be underestimated, because it's the quantity of Shares getting dumped on a Roll (1 Share per Active Contributor).

Sorry for asking too many questions Smiley May be it's too obvious.

The reason for me asking about share cap is because I am trying to predict a possible market value for KiB based on the total no. of coins & the number of shares. Assuming I am not a contributor and just a shareholder, I am trying to see if I am paying a good value for the shares I bought. Thanks for your answers.
Kib

I didn't receive pm Grin
it's OK

I didn't win either. Would be glad to see those who won Smiley Also, on which date will I be able to buy KiB shares? What's the max no. of shares going to be sold that way?

Hi,

I'll send them a PM asking them to post here, they'll do it only if they accept.

We have 9 winners here and 1 on CryptocoinTalk. 4 of them are still not registered.

Thanks KiB. I am trying to understand the share cap. Any direct relation (or prediction possible) between shares and coins? x Coins = y shares ?

Well, the Share cap isn't a factor in any calculations.
The important factors are:
  • Total Shares (active + inactive)
  • Total Active Shares
  • Your Shares
  • Numbers of Active Contributors

Each Roll the system calculate the value of 1 Share:
(472 / Total Active Shares) = Y

Then, for example if you have 72 Shares, you'll earn 72 * Y

This math is available directly on your account dashboard.

The Total Shares (active + inactive) is important cause you know the amount of Shares that are sleeping.
The Number of Active Contributors shouldn't be underestimated, because it's the quantity of Shares getting dumped on a Roll (1 Share per Active Contributor).
Activity: 20
I am one of the winners Grin

I didn't receive pm Grin
it's OK

Hi,

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
j'ai perdu Sad

good luck for this coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
I recibed 72 shares too

Activity: 49

I didn't receive pm Grin
it's OK

Hi,

I have received 72 shares。
Activity: 277

I didn't receive pm Grin
it's OK

Hi,

I'm the winner  Cheesy  Thanks for Dev!
Kib

I didn't receive pm Grin
it's OK

Hi,

I didn't receive pm Grin
it's OK

Pages:
Jump to: