Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 9. (Read 37007 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When will wallet be available for download? Any ideas?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
When will wallet be available for download? Any ideas?
Kib
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I can do the window wallet

Would be very nice.

When it's done please send me the link by Private Message, also give me on the PM your email address so I will credit your account with the bounty.

I like this coin and would like to do a nice promotional blog post on my Coin blog..Are bounties still going for promoters? I also have a big twitter an account and fb and skype..

Send me a PM please with more details Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
So nothing for solo miners.....
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
RockAndPool I guess you're going to add KiB on your pool ? Could you just confirm ?

Yes, i will ad it at the launch Smiley

Okay thanks, I updated the OP.

I also added the German translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkib-kibweecoin-proof-of-contribution-german-651081

I updated some bounties, please check on the OP.

Do I understand it well?There will be no wallet till the end of POW?

At the moment I need someone for the Windows and MAC wallet. A bounty is pending for it.
Only the sources are going to be released.
I can do the window wallet
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like this coin and would like to do a nice promotional blog post on my Coin blog..Are bounties still going for promoters? I also have a big twitter an account and fb and skype.. Smiley
Kib
RockAndPool I guess you're going to add KiB on your pool ? Could you just confirm ?

Okay thanks, I updated the OP.

I also added the German translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkib-kibweecoin-proof-of-contribution-german-651081

I updated some bounties, please check on the OP.

At the moment I need someone for the Windows and MAC wallet. A bounty is pending for it.
Only the sources are going to be released.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Kib
Activity: 238
Well once they is more shareholders the amount of KiB earned will be less and the price will go up. So that's how you get rewarded as an early adopter i think. Unless mining yield way way more coin than shareholding.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

www.rockandpool.com need your hashes!

0.1% Fee
Contact us at #rockandpool @ freenode

Choose one of the stratum servers and let's rock the hashes!

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161

URL (difficulty 0.01 vardiff): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9162

URL (difficulty 0.1): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9163

Username: your  wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -ostratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161 -u your  wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Let's hash lets rock! - mining at rockandpool is now like soloming cause the lack of hashrate!
And how long does it usually take for the deposit to be converted to shares? Mine is currently pending.

You have to wait the bitcoin payment is fully confirmed, check it in your wallet (and keep it open until it's done)

Thanks. Got shares credited.

And one suggestion. To make it fair for early adopters, the share price has to gradually increase every 'n' days by some 'x'. Otherwise I will be getting lesser and lesser KiBs once more active shareholders are on board which is logically fine but I would like some advantage for being an early adopter. Kib, please think about this. Thanks.

the whole point of the POC system is to stop the very thing you want from happening.....
Activity: 185
And how long does it usually take for the deposit to be converted to shares? Mine is currently pending.

You have to wait the bitcoin payment is fully confirmed, check it in your wallet (and keep it open until it's done)

Thanks. Got shares credited.

And one suggestion. To make it fair for early adopters, the share price has to gradually increase every 'n' days by some 'x'. Otherwise I will be getting lesser and lesser KiBs once more active shareholders are on board which is logically fine but I would like some advantage for being an early adopter. Kib, please think about this. Thanks.
Activity: 50
I  want some shares . Sad
Activity: 238

Kib
Kib. You the man. After asking so many questions, I think I finally understood how this whole system works. This is very innovative. I am a shareholder now and have turned on contributions. All set for the KiB roll Smiley

You're welcome, if you have any other questions, you know where to find me Wink

edit:
updated the OP with a new pool: http://kib.suvpool.com

was about 6 confirms, took me about 40mins

Thanks mate. Will wait for some time.

was about 6 confirms, took me about 40mins
Pages:
Jump to: