Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 15. (Read 36975 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I reserve french translation

cheers
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'm already loving the proof of contribution. my computer is like 50 years old lol, can't mine anything with that shit. I'll give a try to kibweecoin.
Kib
Activity: 28

Great !

Thank you.

I'll contact you back by PM for the bounty !

ps: OP updated
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pre-launch Operation

The Kibweecoin launch will come fast !

Here the 3 steps of the launch:

1. Today (10 June): Pre-launch free Shares giveaway
2. 11 June: Kibwee.com release
3. 13 June: Source code release (more details coming tomorrow)

So today is the pre-launch free Shares giveaway.

We are going to distribute for free 72 Shares (3 days of Contributions) to 10 peoples. So a total of 720 free Shares are about to be distributed.

You can subscribe from now to claim the 72 Shares by sending me a Private Message.
Your Private Message must contain your email address (this is mandatory). When you'll register on kibwee.com, we will recognize you with your email.

Tomorrow (11 June) at 4PM (GMT+1), the subscriptions will be over.
I'll pick-up, randomly, 10 users in the list to get the free Shares. If you're selected, I'll send you back a Private Message with the instructions to follow.

To subscribe, your BTCTalk account must be minimum 5 days old, and your activity above 10. Don't forget your email !

PM sent

I hope to get free shares giveaway

thanks
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Kib
when the launch?
is it correct? https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/536-KiB

Yes should be !

We may have to delay it a little, in that case we will keep you updated here and on twitter.
Activity: 154
Kib
Kib

Pre-launch Operation is OVER !

Pre-launch Operation

The Kibweecoin launch will come fast !

Here the 3 steps of the launch:

1. Today (10 June): Pre-launch free Shares giveaway
2. 11 June: Kibwee.com release
3. 13 June: Source code release (more details coming tomorrow)

So today is the pre-launch free Shares giveaway.

We are going to distribute for free 72 Shares (3 days of Contributions) to 10 peoples. So a total of 720 free Shares are about to be distributed.

You can subscribe from now to claim the 72 Shares by sending me a Private Message.
Your Private Message must contain your email address (this is mandatory). When you'll register on kibwee.com, we will recognize you with your email.

Tomorrow (11 June) at 4PM (GMT+1), the subscriptions will be over.
I'll pick-up, randomly, 10 users in the list to get the free Shares. If you're selected, I'll send you back a Private Message with the instructions to follow.

To subscribe, your BTCTalk account must be minimum 5 days old, and your activity above 10. Don't forget your email !
Kib
Before I buy a share, will I know how many are already sold or it's pure gambling?

You'll know the quantity of Total Shares (active + inactive, so you know the number of Shares that can be activated back) and the Total Active Shares (so we can get the estimation of the amount of KiB you'll earn on the next roll).
edit: also the number of active contributors (to know the quantity of shares willing to be dumped on the next roll)

Is there an ETA of launch?

Very soon, I'll start the pre-launch announcement today.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I reserve Russian translation
Activity: 182
interesting coin, i will keep an eye on it. Is there an ETA of launch?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Before I buy a share, will I know how many are already sold or it's pure gambling?
Activity: 210
I will have to keep my eye on this coin
Activity: 686
interesting concept.

2 questions.

1. Why the newbie account --- what is your normal account

2. why the self moderated thread?

Hi,

It's my first time on BTCTalk, and it's also the best place to promote a coin ! I started on CryptocoinTalk but really more peoples are here.
The thread is self-moderated to mainly avoid attacks spam.

As you can see I'm not censoring peoples who don't appreciate the idea if they are about to discuss (just watch above).
But I'm censoring peoples throwing direct and not justified attacks, who are just spammers.
Until now, only 2 posts has been deleted.

I'll answer all questions, positive or negative.

it's up to you
never mind
enjoy the roll guys Smiley
Kib
interesting concept.

2 questions.

Hi,

It's my first time on BTCTalk, and it's also the best place to promote a coin ! I started on CryptocoinTalk but really more peoples are here.
The thread is self-moderated to mainly avoid attacks spam.

As you can see I'm not censoring peoples who don't appreciate the idea if they are about to discuss (just watch above).
But I'm censoring peoples throwing direct and not justified attacks, who are just spammers.
Until now, only 2 posts has been deleted.

I'll answer all questions, positive or negative.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
interesting concept.

2 questions.

Kib
Hi,

Let's clarify this.

It's not an IPO. Here the definition of an IPO: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_public_offering

IPO for crypto-currencies are dangerous because you have to send money even before the coin is released. This also involve premining.
KibweeCoin is premining free, and IPO free.

PoC is to simulate the mining for all the peoples who can't mine because they have no hardware/hashrate. This process is progressive and will last for 8 months, and follow the PoW rhythm.
Miners spending time and money. Same for the Contributors: we can't give the coin for free, else he would have no value on the market, and no miners (why spend electricity when you can get the coin for free?).

And as Globee07 mentioned, the system also reduce the dump power on the market: no early big buyers. You're all equal.

YYmeans, you post has been deleted. I'm okay to discuss but I'll not allow direct and not justified attacks.
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
The POC is just another kind of IPO , dev.
I am sure I have understood it.

I don't think your complex IPO will add any value to your coin.

POC :1.buy shares from dev--2.ask for joining in mine, then your shares are active--3.get coins from your active shares.
You don't need to anything inculding open your PC  after step 1 and 2.
So , it is an IPO guys.

Yes,be careful,scam!

LOL why would it be a scam? Just because it is another way of IPO.
And it is still a lot safer in my opinion than the original ipo where you send btc to the dev even before the coin launched.

Not to mention that most of the IPO buyers dump their coins on exchanges at first chance. With this system they will get x amount of coin every hour, same as other share buyers. So they can not dump a huge amount of coin on any exchange at the start.

And even if the coin does not have any innovation technically I still would say that this new ipo "POC" is innovative because it makes the traditional ipo a LOT better.

So I would not say there is no innovation
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: