Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 25. (Read 61500 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
IPO End Time?
POW start time?
Please set the countdown, thank you!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
I'm dying.
x13 Sad

KeyserSozeMC releasing an ico Smiley

i dont know KeyserSozeMC but from his posts this may well be worth an investment, also has a good taste for movies  Grin

"Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze" - verbal, the usual suspects
Hey man, thanks for your kind words, appreciate it.
Why don't you feel keen about X13?

Who is Keyser Söze? : ))

I seldom get good results on x13. probably due to my rigs config r9 270 & r7 265 if i remember correctly i had to install an r7 driver and remove the r9 one when i got the r7 because the r7 kept giving hardware errors on the r9 driver. << possibly the worst written sentence ever Smiley

saying that there's a new version of sgminer for me to try and as more X13 coins are being released i need to get it sorted.

He is supposed to be Turkish ...  Wink
I'll try to find some information on mining and will post them here before PoW phase starts Smiley

Looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks for your interest!

Keyser has spoken ... will he create an altcoin Kingdom ... don't bet against him ... he's name means King.
Thanks for your trust! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Keyser has spoken ... will he create an altcoin Kingdom ... don't bet against him ... he's name means King.
Activity: 700
Looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Activity: 798
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Nice branding.

Could I interest you in some....articles ?

Oh that was totally shameless ! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
x13 Sad

KeyserSozeMC releasing an ico Smiley

i dont know KeyserSozeMC but from his posts this may well be worth an investment, also has a good taste for movies  Grin

"Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze" - verbal, the usual suspects
Hey man, thanks for your kind words, appreciate it.
Why don't you feel keen about X13?

Who is Keyser Söze? : ))

I seldom get good results on x13. probably due to my rigs config r9 270 & r7 265 if i remember correctly i had to install an r7 driver and remove the r9 one when i got the r7 because the r7 kept giving hardware errors on the r9 driver. << possibly the worst written sentence ever Smiley

saying that there's a new version of sgminer for me to try and as more X13 coins are being released i need to get it sorted.

He is supposed to be Turkish ...  Wink
I'm dying.
Just talked to www.altcoincalendar.info

Our advertising campaign is starting from tomorrow. Smiley
I'm dying.
Hi everyone!

Albert here. Glad you all like the graphics. As for the colors. They were chosen by keysersoze for a reason Smiley . I saw he did some variation for the 'header' . Honestly I don't think it looks best with the castle in small on both sizes. I'd put it like this:

Regards,

Albert
www.cryptodesign.net
I'll check what the rest of the team thinks and will let everyone know!
Lovely graphics man!
Activity: 602
Hi everyone!

Albert here. Glad you all like the graphics. As for the colors. They were chosen by keysersoze for a reason Smiley . I saw he did some variation for the 'header' . Honestly I don't think it looks best with the castle in small on both sizes. I'd put it like this:

Regards,

Albert
www.cryptodesign.net
I'm dying.
I'm dying.
I heard you wanted an article on CryptoArticles :

clicky !

Looking forward to more news Smiley
Awesome article, Jean Pierre!

Glad to have you aboard on AK!

Hey, guys. Make sure you RT this one: https://twitter.com/jdebunt/status/539147868310097920
It's really important
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I heard you wanted an article on CryptoArticles :

clicky !

Looking forward to more news Smiley
I'm dying.
I definitely like the lemon & lime version of the logo.
It's a very nice combination, I'm excited.
We tweaked our new logo a bit. It couldn't fit on the website.

Please keep in mind, website is not even 50% finished.

( We haven't added any "glitter" on the website. Don't pay attention, yet Smiley )

this could be your add  Cheesy lol im thinking of putting some ads there already Cheesy, btw i like the gold version but still it needs some outstanding colours

You'll need some KING coins for that, pal! Tongue
I think the art work is good, but the colors need to be changed for the castle.  I think you should blend old (castle) with new (crypto). So maybe do a traditional brownish grey castle and maybe a shiny metallic roof of gold or silver or something.

We still have plenty of time to play with logo colors. We might do a contest later on and see what does the community want.

Thanks for your comments guys.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I definitely like the lemon & lime version of the logo.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

( We haven't added any "glitter" on the website. Don't pay attention, yet Smiley )

this could be your add  Cheesy lol im thinking of putting some ads there already Cheesy, btw i like the gold version but still it needs some outstanding colours
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I think the art work is good, but the colors need to be changed for the castle.  I think you should blend old (castle) with new (crypto). So maybe do a traditional brownish grey castle and maybe a shiny metallic roof of gold or silver or something.
I'm dying.

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Yea I agree, I looked at it in the pm and I thought yea its actually not that bad lol.

I think I was expecting it to be a bit more wow first impression if you get my drift.
Pages:
Jump to: