Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 20. (Read 61500 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
So kinda a Noob question here but when renting my rig for mining do I rent it right before the mining starts or can I ask for the rental to start at the launch? I'm just so new to this I wanna know exactly what i need to do for my rental cause I got a couple lined up right now Smiley
Well, whenever I want to mine a good coin which has been pre-announced, I rent all the rigs I need 1.5 hour before the launch, so I'm 1000% sure I'll have what I need.

It really depends how much hash you want to put in to be honest.
You should rent a rig 30 minutes before the launch, so payment arrives on time and you have some free time to setup without stressing, since you're not familiar with the procedure Smiley

Let me now if you need anything else, I'll be around!

-K
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So kinda a Noob question here but when renting my rig for mining do I rent it right before the mining starts or can I ask for the rental to start at the launch? I'm just so new to this I wanna know exactly what i need to do for my rental cause I got a couple lined up right now Smiley
I'm dying.
good luck whit your coin  Wink
i wil buy in ico  Grin
Thank you very much for your support!

----

A small update:

www.coin-swap.net has agreed to list KING coin after we launch.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it guys.
Activity: 518
good luck whit your coin  Wink
i wil buy in ico  Grin
I'm dying.
What exactly makes this coin stand out from any of the others?
You should read the OP actually. Everything is written there.. Don't farm posts ;p it's against forum rules, hehe.

For me, a reputable dev is enough......so damn tired of all new launches from brand new accounts, I get excited when I see a reputable community member launching a coin.  Been bumping into Keyser for many months now and in MANY different threads.  Always respect what he has to say so was stoked to see him launch his own coin.
Thanks Jim Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

For me, a reputable dev is enough......so damn tired of all new launches from brand new accounts, I get excited when I see a reputable community member launching a coin.  Been bumping into Keyser for many months now and in MANY different threads.  Always respect what he has to say so was stoked to see him launch his own coin.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
I'm dying.
Hi Keyser, i'm glad to see that you have decide to launch your own coin!
Keep Up And Good Work!!
If this coin would grow up i could accept it for C.A.T. payments  Grin
Hey Samps man! That's awesome news!

I'll try my best to give it a steady growth!
Good luck with your project my friend!

Can't wait for launch   Smiley
Can't wait as well! I thought I'd be nervous, but I'm not. I just lack of patience Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Can't wait for launch   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi Keyser, i'm glad to see that you have decide to launch your own coin!
Keep Up And Good Work!!
If this coin would grow up i could accept it for C.A.T. payments  Grin
Quick question if I rent an x13 algo rig or two do I just have to give them my pool url and miner and password? I don't actually have to have my own miner set up for x13 algo right?
That's right.

When you configure your miner ( it's almost the same on all rental websites ) you gotta put your pool's name, password and pool's URL with port. ( Depends which port will each pool owner give to the coin )
Thanks so much my friend Smiley and how many days of POW are there again like 10 days? if I'm not mistaken? So I should probably rent a huge rig if I want to get lots of coins off the hop eh Wink
PoW phase -should- last 14 days. After 3 days PoS kicks in. Depends how many people will be staking their KING coins. It can be 10, 11, 12 days Smiley

Like I mentioned earlier, there's going to be a lot of hash. Many people with huge farms contacted me and are interested to mine KING when we launch. ( 20GH/s guaranteed )

I am not sure what would be the best option for you. It depends how much you'd like to invest to be honest Smiley

yay, less than 24 hours!
Well it will be the first time I'm renting a rig so I was thinking maybe 41.00mh/s which is 4.1gh/s right? or am I wrong there?
That should be 1GH/s equal to 1000MH/s, 41MH/s equal to 0.041GH/s. 100MH/s would equal to 0.1GH/s.

Make sure you understand how renting sites work before you proceed with your rental!
Thanks for all the input my friend I really appreciate it Smiley
I'm dying.
That kinda sucks this is going to have such huge mining farms targeting it right out of the gate, gonna hurt distribution and put majority of coins in the hands of the few.  I'll try to pick up what I can with what little BTC I have but my 2 290x cards would be wasted pointing them down on this against the farms.

Still looking forward to watching this one and participating where I can, but I suspect the initial distro is somewhat screwed right out of the gate.   I lean more towards new coins that offer ways for wider distribution instead of projects setup to put their coins in the wallets of those that have all the resources.

The one thing this project has that most do not, is a trustworthy dev......probably would completely pass this one by if Keyser was not behind it.  Definitely have a cool ass dev behind this one!
It's all about demand, Jim. Looks like a lot of people will jump on KING.
There hasn't been any interesting/promising project for a while IIRC.

No need to worry although, everyone will get his fair share Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
That kinda sucks this is going to have such huge mining farms targeting it right out of the gate, gonna hurt distribution and put majority of coins in the hands of the few.  I'll try to pick up what I can with what little BTC I have but my 2 290x cards would be wasted pointing them down on this against the farms.

Still looking forward to watching this one and participating where I can, but I suspect the initial distro is somewhat screwed right out of the gate.   I lean more towards new coins that offer ways for wider distribution instead of projects setup to put their coins in the wallets of those that have all the resources.

The one thing this project has that most do not, is a trustworthy dev......probably would completely pass this one by if Keyser was not behind it.  Definitely have a cool ass dev behind this one!
I'm dying.
Quick question if I rent an x13 algo rig or two do I just have to give them my pool url and miner and password? I don't actually have to have my own miner set up for x13 algo right?
That's right.

When you configure your miner ( it's almost the same on all rental websites ) you gotta put your pool's name, password and pool's URL with port. ( Depends which port will each pool owner give to the coin )
Thanks so much my friend Smiley and how many days of POW are there again like 10 days? if I'm not mistaken? So I should probably rent a huge rig if I want to get lots of coins off the hop eh Wink
PoW phase -should- last 14 days. After 3 days PoS kicks in. Depends how many people will be staking their KING coins. It can be 10, 11, 12 days Smiley

Like I mentioned earlier, there's going to be a lot of hash. Many people with huge farms contacted me and are interested to mine KING when we launch. ( 20GH/s guaranteed )

I am not sure what would be the best option for you. It depends how much you'd like to invest to be honest Smiley

yay, less than 24 hours!
Well it will be the first time I'm renting a rig so I was thinking maybe 41.00mh/s which is 4.1gh/s right? or am I wrong there?
That should be 1GH/s equal to 1000MH/s, 41MH/s equal to 0.041GH/s. 100MH/s would equal to 0.1GH/s.

Make sure you understand how renting sites work before you proceed with your rental!
That's right.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING

23 Hours 58 Minutes   ho ho ho
yay, less than 24 hours!
I'm dying.
That's right.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING

23 Hours 58 Minutes   ho ho ho
yay, less than 24 hours!
That's right.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I'm dying.
That's right.

Pages:
Jump to: