Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 22. (Read 61500 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

What is Kingdom_Coin? (Kingdom Coin )
Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks. By traders who will be trading it on many exchanges. By website users who will need to do POD through our website, by people who wish to publish their articles through our website and twitter.
Each published article will be tweeted to our followers. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

Voila. You have REAL demand for a coin. Kinda hard nowadays.

Dafuq you talking about?

This could turn out to be a solid marketing plan. We will see with time.
I like the name of a coin. Kings domain coin  Cool Added to my watch list.

KING is a -demand- backed coin Smiley

Thank you!
Agreed. When you rule you make demand.
It's pretty simple actually. No need for complexity.
People rather wont try understand by themselves but will ask.

I specialize in marketing / PR.

Good to have you aboard Smiley

in simplest word the website gonna be the next coinsource where u can do POD, publish article , put up ads and others stuff , the difference is u need KINGcoin instead of BTC
That, and much more Smiley

allright dont spoiler the much more Tongue
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks. By traders who will be trading it on many exchanges. By website users who will need to do POD through our website, by people who wish to publish their articles through our website and twitter.
Each published article will be tweeted to our followers. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

Dafuq you talking about?

Thank you!

in simplest word the website gonna be the next coinsource where u can do POD, publish article , put up ads and others stuff , the difference is u need KINGcoin instead of BTC
That, and much more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064

Dafuq you talking about?

Thank you!

I'm dying.
Activity: 518
I'm dying.

I've got a question as well.

I want to publish an article on your website. Do I get paid in KING?

Why would you get paid while you'd be advertised? You're the one supposed to pay to advertise yourself ;p

Thanks for your response. I didn't understand. I thought people were providing you with content so they would get paid for that but now I'm thinking it's more like an advertorial? Seems that would be poor unreliable content, since everyone would just see it as an ad and written for the agenda of the dev?
We have a Senior Editor. His role will be critical Smiley He will review everything before we publish our articles.
We wont be publishing nonsense. We want to deliver good content to the community.
We will be covering bitcoin and rest of altcoins.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I'm here to answer and let people understand anything they need.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

Why would you get paid while you'd be advertised? You're the one supposed to pay to advertise yourself ;p

Thanks for your response. I didn't understand. I thought people were providing you with content so they would get paid for that but now I'm thinking it's more like an advertorial? Seems that would be poor unreliable content, since everyone would just see it as an ad and written for the agenda of the dev?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Dafuq you talking about?

Thank you!

Thank you dev. I have decided to mine this coin. X13 is solid algo, should be no problem at all.
I'm dying.

Dafuq you talking about?

Thank you!

Dafuq you talking about?

Thank you!
I'm dying.

Dafuq you talking about?
About the use of KING, Kingdom Coin. Who, how, will use it.
How will create demand for it.

Whats the deal? I want to publish an article on your website. Do I get paid in KING?

Where is the REAL world demand?
No, people who approach us and want us to publish their articles on our website will need to pay us in KING, in order to get more exposure.
People who will want to do POD, will need to pay in KING coin.
People who will need ads on our website, will need to pay in KING coin.

Where's demand? Just explained it above.

"REAL world" demand? I think I replied to that one as well Smiley

EDIT:

We'll have prices in $, converted to KING coin. People will need a specific amount of coins in order to buy any of our services.
That was my initial plan of creating REAL world demand.

@kryptographer

Dafuq you talking about?

Whats the deal? I want to publish an article on your website. Do I get paid in KING?

Where is the REAL world demand?
I'm dying.

Dafuq you talking about?

Thank you!

Dafuq you talking about?

I like the name of a coin. Kings domain coin  Cool Added to my watch list.

I'm dying.

Dafuq you talking about?
@kryptographer

Dafuq you talking about?
legendary
Activity: 1442
I think 30% ICO makes perfect sense.

It gives miners and investors a chance to get Kingdom Coins and a choice how they do that.

Not everyone has huge amounts of Hashpower these days Smiley
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Where can we find more information regarding ad spots on your website? We are interested to buy some ad spots.

EmpoEX Team

If you are lookig for great ad spots, we can provide them for you on our website.

I'm dying.
come tell us the price
Price will be announced on C-CEX. I wouldn't like to reveal that information yet.

i think this coin has potencial

for future!!
We will give our best Smiley

I believe this coin can be a significant project  Im in  Tongue
Thanks!

Where can we find more information regarding ad spots on your website? We are interested to buy some ad spots.

EmpoEX Team
yo! Smiley Hey man!

Well, more information will be available when we launch our website. We've added a button "Advertise", we'll put all required information there.
People will be able to advertise their projects on weekly and monthly basis.

We already have demand Cheesy

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: