Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦ - page 3. (Read 47075 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
As we wrote an article about KiwiCoin we notice that less and less activity from DEV after some big dumps . Also the coin it's almost dead . It's sorry to see it gone because we really trusted the developer that it won't do bad stuff with it but seems we where wrong .

A team needs to be put together. I can provide hashing power, but need an operating coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
As we wrote an article about KiwiCoin we notice that less and less activity from DEV after some big dumps . Also the coin it's almost dead . It's sorry to see it gone because we really trusted the developer that it won't do bad stuff with it but seems we where wrong .
Activity: 832
Website down. Can t even download wallet

Someone needs to upload a Zipped wallet they downloaded before?

I have a copy of it called "kiwicoin1.2.1-win.zip"

Someone needs to upload a Zipped wallet they downloaded before?
Is the dev gone? I'm a New Zealander with a bit of coding experience. I know HTML, CSS, Python, and Java. If anyone wants a new dev to help develop and market this coin, I can help.
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some.

Here you go mate -
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-KIWI
Is the dev gone? I'm a New Zealander with a bit of coding experience. I know HTML, CSS, Python, and Java. If anyone wants a new dev to help develop and market this coin, I can help.

Yay a New Dev for the coin! Here Here! (But how to take over the coin's control etc) Someone please advise!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
What? Kiwi dev what is your plan?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
it's an usual problem with almost all premined coins  Undecided
please do not waste your time, power and money on premined coins
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Lets take control of this coin.
We ("we" being the appropriate people, assuming there are any) could take over the coin and endeavour to make it good.

But we'd need on board at least one, and preferably 2 or 3, competent coders.

As I understand it, competent coders in cryptocoins are as rare as hen's teeth.

So it's a long bow to draw..

Agreed.
Activity: 249
We ("we" being the appropriate people, assuming there are any) could take over the coin and endeavour to make it good.

But we'd need on board at least one, and preferably 2 or 3, competent coders.

As I understand it, competent coders in cryptocoins are as rare as hen's teeth.

So it's a long bow to draw..
Activity: 4
"And like that... he was gone"  
                                       -Roger 'Verbal' Kint '95
Activity: 832
I'd also have to agree.. Sad
Activity: 32
I cannot think of anything that Goldshredder missed out. His post nicely sums up KiwiCoin.
Activity: 4
Activity: 249
Don't worry, I'm sure the dev has just had a

*long weekend
*just had a baby
*sorry went away where there was no internet
*been hunting
*had a family emergency
*been working non-stop coding the last 5 days
*etc etc.

Or maybe on the other hand:

*is a new member with no history

*has no verified coding history

*was all talk and friendliness when there were still buyers to dump on

*has abandoned the coin now it has no value

*put together a shitcoin by clamping together bits of other peoples' work

*posts bullshit Coming Soon! and Sneak Peak! "news" in a pathetic attempt to copy the "news pump" phenomenon, when there is clearly nothing meaningful forthcoming or in any kind of real, coded development

*markets a coin on "Kiwi!" "New Zealand Made!" "100% Kiwi!", when this geographical factor has zero use in the crypto world, in fact New Zealand is a technologically backward nation!! Hardly a positive thing. I know it very well, because I live there.

*includes anon in their "in development" list - but oh no, there's no actual coding or prospects or clue involved - the sole "development" consists of asking the thread at large if they want it - ""wow that's progress!"" rolleyes

*attracts victims by a silly "giveaway" when the thread is clearly full of people that have been let down by not receiving anything ("it's oh so bloody complicated to have like, a "list" of "addresses" and "send" your "25 free coins" to those "addresses" - forgive all the technical mumbo-jumbo, as I said, real complicated stuff that a coding dev would obviously struggle with and take a long time to sort out!! /sarcasm

*is behind the constant Bittrex dumping over the past week, at every victims' expense

Did I miss anything??
Pages:
Jump to: