Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦ - page 4. (Read 47075 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
we have to do something with this scamcoin devs.

half of new coins are scams.
Activity: 23
Shame ... this looked promising and was mining all alone it seems on http://kiwi.pool.mn/ tho not really getting anywhere fast !
Seems now I stumbled on this thread it maybe why no one else is mining it at present ?!  Shocked

Need to get some of that Kiwi can do power back !!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
I have never received my 25 coins  Angry
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Looks Like a great Community coin, Just need some Community Devs to work on some coin specs that we the community agree on  and the dev is missing?

It would seam like the dev is AFK.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Looks Like a great Community coin, Just need some Community Devs to work on some coin specs that we the community agree on  and the dev is missing?
Activity: 4

Really really hope not.

Hoping they comes back with a bang.

But still.... not looking good
Activity: 154
Activity: 4
This ain't looking too good.....
Activity: 6
I had high hopes for this one, but it doesn't look good. Seems we have either a very unprofessional Dev, or we've been duped.
Or is it both?

It does seam strange, they purchased a domain, and have things other coins lack..?
Agreed. But, that's a pretty small investment if they were just looking for a quick dump. I hope that's not it. I'm not giving up yet, but I'm concerned.
I had high hopes for this one, but it doesn't look good. Seems we have either a very unprofessional Dev, or we've been duped.
Or is it both?

It does seam strange, they purchased a domain, and have things other coins lack..?
Activity: 6
Or is it both?
I agree, im not going to waste my hashing power anymore. Im giving the dev an estimated 12 hours to post something before i stop pointing my rigs at Kiwicoin.

Someone has been dumping on Bittrex the entire week no matter the price. The person doesn't seem to care. I wouldn't be surprised if its the developer.

I hope this coin doesn't go to waste. Great potential, unprofessional people.

Good luck on your mining venture.

The coin has huge potential, i mean come on, Kim Dot Com is following this coin! shame the dev isn't responding... Someone professional needs to take over.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
I stopped mining Thursday as things smelt fishy..
Activity: 23
I agree, im not going to waste my hashing power anymore. Im giving the dev an estimated 12 hours to post something before i stop pointing my rigs at Kiwicoin.

Someone has been dumping on Bittrex the entire week no matter the price. The person doesn't seem to care. I wouldn't be surprised if its the developer.

I hope this coin doesn't go to waste. Great potential, unprofessional people.

Good luck on your mining venture.

I am sad that the dev has become so inactive, definitely not the right way to launch a coin. If you don't have the proper amount of time to devote towards development and promoting then don't launch a coin.
I'm afraid, if no dev response by the end of today, I'll be pulling my hashing power.
Only will have wasted a weeks worth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
I believe all cryptos should have anon implemented.

Strong disagree
Activity: 16
WTF? DEV TEAM AT LEAST POST SOMETHING ONCE IN  A WHILE HERE. LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE ALIVE.

Last Active: June 11, 2014, 09:10:10 AM

yeah this is the right way to lead a new coin...
I believe all cryptos should have anon implemented. No reason for kiwi not to have this some time down the line
Pages:
Jump to: