Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 2. (Read 1191689 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1457
Maybe it would be interesting for KMD holders\supporters(if someone still alive))

why has it become so quiet with KMD and the price so low?

Huh

Good question ewibit! Well for the first KMD have huge problem with marketing and I think KMD team don't think that BTT still important.
When they need money for their project they did ICO here and promoted it here but now things are changing.

For almost 3 year (except april-may 2021) price was about 0.5 - 1.5 $. If you compare it in Satoshi, then the price fell at times below.
Not good object to investing at all.

Anyway KMD still have working DEX, new projects join KMD ecosystem (Tokel, SmartFI), try to collaboration with other projects(Join UTXO) but still price going down. 

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Maybe it would be interesting for KMD holders\supporters(if someone still alive))

why has it become so quiet with KMD and the price so low?

Huh

legendary
FLUX will be available on Atomic DEX
"We are pleased to share that Flux has been listed on the @Komodo#AtomicDex!
Lear more about it here:
https://twitter.com/RunOnFlux/status/1486788780203905024?s=20"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59093144

Of course on Atomic DEX still low liquidity but I hope KMD can fix it.
Team didn't quit project and maybe this year they can come back to 200-400th place on KMD.

SmartFI still feeling good and growing fast so maybe it would be useful for KMD too.
"SmartCycle has grown ~$60 million in loans in 18 weeks. The SMTF Token price increases by 370% since September 2021 against downward market trend."
https://smartfi.com/post/open-finance-platform-smartfi-resists-crypto-market-correction

legendary

Oh chesus poop, some people just dazz off to small capped and non-embraced cons like Quasimodo to make living and small profits from day trading. Thats their choice, can u blame the poor minded simps. However only smart dons of the industry such as me know that its not NFT functionality and atomic swaps that define the valuation of something like Komodo. It is me who shapes the price action through manipulation. I alone move the markets.

your incoherent rambling makes no sense - is that an attempt at irony?

looking at youor posts, you just drop in to any random coin and start spewing gibberish.

Get some help!
Thank you l8orre! I read Gash message 3 or 4 times and I didn't understand what is that about?
I thought maybe that's just lost lost in translation or something, but than I realised that his message just don't make any sense.

Anyway It's sad that not so many people now know about KMD. Couple years ago it was very popular altcoin.
Instead of memcoins KMD really have good and working products.
Soon it will be just part of crypto history.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Oh chesus poop, some people just dazz off to small capped and non-embraced cons like Quasimodo to make living and small profits from day trading. Thats their choice, can u blame the poor minded simps. However only smart dons of the industry such as me know that its not NFT functionality and atomic swaps that define the valuation of something like Komodo. It is me who shapes the price action through manipulation. I alone move the markets.

your incoherent rambling makes no sense - is that an attempt at irony?

looking at youor posts, you just drop in to any random coin and start spewing gibberish.

Get some help!
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
Hello guys I'm new here I think Komodo is undervalued , it have a great technology and many use case , do you think it will make a new ATH soon?! Smiley
Well it's a strange things with Komodo. If you saw price you can thought that project is dead or close to it. 400 th place, still price about 1 $ but in general first Dex with atomic swaps, cheap transactions, cross-blockchain and other things. They even try to get Defi and NFT. But unfortunately marketing in Komodo is so low, that not many people could know about all good things, like this :
"Komodo Joins The UTXO Alliance"
"Komodo joins Cardano, IOHK, Ergo, Nervos, and Topl as the newest member of the UTXO Alliance, with each project in the organization bringing a unique contribution to UTXO technology innovation."

https://komodoplatform.com/en/blog/komodo-joins-the-utxo-alliance/

but who cares...

legendary
Anyway price for KMD still going down..
Interesting to know what old supporters like @crackfoo think about that situation.

KMD team did good job llast year, join UTXO alliance, improve Atomic DEX, try to make HYPE in the end of the year, but still something going wrong.
project have working products and it would be not good to lose it, but now KMD low than 500 in CMC.
I have doubts is still KMD would be alive in 1 year?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
So many good projects died simply because no one knew about them

If they died without many people knowing about the projects, it probably means that these projects had nothing that really added value. What is the point of a hundredth project that can do basically the same as many others that are much better known?

I disagree with this.  Society is never optimized.  Lots of good artists die without recognition and then people recognize them after their dead.

It's the same thing at times with technology. 

All it takes is investors with money to get behind a piece of software, shill it, and it becomes popular.  Many good products have died because corporations bought the little company and killed the product.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530

If they died without many people knowing about the projects, it probably means that these projects had nothing that really added value. What is the point of a hundredth project that can do basically the same as many others that are much better known?
legendary
I think most coin's management is so swamped that word of mouth advertising has to go on with the coin holders.
Let's be honest - advertising\marketing apparently prohibited in the project from the beginning.

Even if you're good project with cool things you should do that (advertising) if you want that your project will live in the future.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
I think most coin's management is so swamped that word of mouth advertising has to go on with the coin holders.
legendary
Hello guys I'm new here I think Komodo is undervalued , it have a great technology and many use case , do you think it will make a new ATH soon?! Smiley
Well it's a strange things with Komodo. If you saw price you can thought that project is dead or close to it. 400 th place, still price about 1 $ but in general first Dex with atomic swaps, cheap transactions, cross-blockchain and other things. They even try to get Defi and NFT. But unfortunately marketing in Komodo is so low, that not many people could know about all good things, like this :
"Komodo Joins The UTXO Alliance"
"Komodo joins Cardano, IOHK, Ergo, Nervos, and Topl as the newest member of the UTXO Alliance, with each project in the organization bringing a unique contribution to UTXO technology innovation."

https://komodoplatform.com/en/blog/komodo-joins-the-utxo-alliance/

but who cares...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Well how amazing is that.. so how much does this cost for deployment?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Hello, I have a noob question. On the komodo platform can you issue or create tokens or coins. It would be probably be best just to read but I think it is sometimes better to get an answer from the community. Thanks again.

Token factory that is. As an issuer u can spawn myriads of spammy worthless coins to clog the list of active markets in four to five seconds. If u are in a mental hospital and ur limbs are tied off behind ur back u can still crank up billions of UIA with ur feet. How convenient it gets u will understand when u start using the platform in a manner of a darn mechanical bot.
Well I don't know all too much about the KMD Platform but if you want to build on the Komodo Platform it will cost an arm and a leg to do so. In comparison to so e of it's competitors such as an example as Eos, Ethereum so on and so forth. Komodo isn't very user friendly to the developer such as cost associated, user based, already established applications etc etc.. I still think in comparison to other Platforms, KMD is still undervalued but it needs to rethink the usability and accomodations for it's everyday and hopeful future users.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well, komodo has not live up to its potential. Back when it was 2017 , the hype was there. Then suddenly the momentum shifted.  Utrum and other dApps built under KMD platform were in limbo . What the hell happened?
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Komodo And Tokel Form Strategic Partnership

Komodo has partnered with Tokel to build a full-featured NFT platform for the Komodo ecosystem.
Tokel is a community project that will use Komodo technologies to provide a solid foundation for token projects to offer end-to-end token solutions for fixed supply and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).The Tokel platform will provide streamlined token creation, explorer and wallet integration, decentralized exchange integration assistance, and more.

Here is a non-exhaustive list of benefits this partnership brings to both Tokel Platform and Komodo Platform
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
KMD Now Available On KuCoin

Komodo is pleased to announce that KMD is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs are KMD/USDT and KMD/BTC.

- Deposits Effective Immediately (Supported Network: mainnet)
- Trading: 10:00 on July 15, 2021 (UTC)
- Withdrawal: 10:00 on July 16, 2021 (UTC)

https://komodoplatform.com/en/blog/kmd-kucoin
Pages:
Jump to: