Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 7. (Read 1191689 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Why the price is low? This gives great opportunity of buying, but is there some reason. Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
All dividends accruing to the DEX assets in this address (RVLrKZKxDe53oj64xyaid2yKe1DmfnuJtk) can be used to pay liquidity provider incentives for a period of three (3) years, starting from the official launch of AtomicDEX-Pro. I leave it up to jl777 and the AtomicDEX dev team to decide on how best to design and implement the LP rewards.

IJTPaxoj6qBiwW4SjcR82MNkaofcFFcO6Lwm16jWMVSfXrukpUeWBdiINPYwRp3zRJFG7I8i62bc/gMrug3JbUY=

https://explorer.komodoplatform.com/messages/verify/coin/KMD

Komodo Defi farming, nice yield  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
All dividends accruing to the DEX assets in this address (RVLrKZKxDe53oj64xyaid2yKe1DmfnuJtk) can be used to pay liquidity provider incentives for a period of three (3) years, starting from the official launch of AtomicDEX-Pro. I leave it up to jl777 and the AtomicDEX dev team to decide on how best to design and implement the LP rewards.

IJTPaxoj6qBiwW4SjcR82MNkaofcFFcO6Lwm16jWMVSfXrukpUeWBdiINPYwRp3zRJFG7I8i62bc/gMrug3JbUY=

https://explorer.komodoplatform.com/messages/verify/coin/KMD

Now that is a surprise! cool!
legendary
Merit: 1018
is this the supernet and bitcoindark forum?

weellll sort of in a way- but most of the discussion has shifted to discord and telegram, with this here bilge being Troll central and all that..
also, supernet and BTCD are a bit legacy, but if you want to get in touch with some team devs, just hop on the discord
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
is this the supernet and bitcoindark forum?
Activity: 202
Merit: 15
Merit: 259
FYI I saw on telegram that the Komodo upgrade today was successful.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Huobi on her blog wrote an article about Komodo, the importance of this coin and what are the prospects for growth https://medium.com/huobi-global/huobi-x-coinmarketcal-a-coin-to-keep-an-eye-on-25f380399554

Activity: 560
On June 1, an ama session will be held with Tony Lysakov, the head of the support and quality control department, to share information on Komodo products https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/1267007875915923460?s=20
legendary
Activity: 2960
Merit: 1243
What is the best light wallet where i can store KMD? Simple, safety and with staking option of course.

Zelcore Wallet, Guarda Wallet, Verus Agama, Ledger Hardware you can also claim your Rewards, Magnum Wallet does also support KMD Rewards
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
What is the best light wallet where i can store KMD? Simple, safety and with staking option of course.
Activity: 113
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
All in Computergenie!
This has what to do with dragging my name into it? Undecided

I would have used 1million additional votes to vote you into the lineup obviously.
There's any one of a hundred reasons I lacked votes, his "return" isn't one of them afaik
Activity: 91
All in Computergenie!

I would have used 1million additional votes to vote you into the lineup obviously.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Today I read on discord that candidate "wbpxre150" [aka Blackjoker] was banned from taking up his NN in season 4 for something he did a long time ago.

I cast 1000000 VOTE2020 towards wbpxre150 which are void now, and obviously do not count towards the election result for season 4.

This is very unfair to me as a community member and active participant in the season 4 NN election.

If wbpxre150 was not eligible to take up a winning position, why was he allowed to run in the election at all?

Why was wbpxre150's NN proposal not banned BEFORE the election started?

I would like to have my 1M VOTE2020 returned to my original address so I can participate in the season 4 election.

I did not do anything wrong, I know nothing about what wbpxre150 did until today, I have been greatly disadvantaged, my 1M VOTE2020 would have significantly changed the election result.

Whoever is responsible for the NN election process, please return my 1M VOTE2020 asap, and I will vote immediately.

What has happened is clearly unfair to ME

I will wait 5 days, if the Komodo NN election officials don't respond in that time I will announce how I would have allocated my remaining 1M VOTE2020 here.

I think some NN candidates who narrowly missed out on getting elected in season 4 will be interested to see whether they should have been elected, had I known not to waste 1M VOTE2020 on a candidate who should have been disqualified from running in the first place.

It is understable why a voter would be upset in such case. But on the other hand and like someone pointed out on Komodo discord:
"It would also be very unfair for everyone else who voted if the voter in question was allowed to re-cast his votes.
Knowing the results that would be created by his/her vote allocation would allow for choosing results. Other voters could then also make the claim that they would have also voted diferently after seeing the 1,000,000 votes alocated differently.
This situations is very unfortunate."

And I would add that voters should be aware of the risks involved when voting for totally anonymous candidates and in that case a candidate who came at the last minute pretending without any kind of evidence to be someone who disapeared since almost 4 months leaving his node down. This server is still down as of today even though wrrpt500something pretended to be back on track as blackjok3r... That candidate, also put the wrong address for his last minute proposal at the beginning. All details that should have raise concerns in the voter's mind.

Then I don't know when the details of the disqualifying action were discovered but I guess if they knew before the election they would have disqualified his proposal but only the team could explain how it happened.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
All in Computergenie!
Pages:
Jump to: