Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 6. (Read 1191689 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Progress of the Komodo team this year, as well as main virgin lands for the fourth quarter and early 2021
https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-q4-2020-roadmap-whats-to-come/

Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Is this true? I bought at binance now I cant withdraw

KMD is a privacy coin and privacy coin withdrawals are blocked by binance
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Komodo scene from James Bond (Skyfall) where the protagonist fights villains and enters a room with statues of Komodo dragons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28-7j8dnUAw
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
So reassuring to read in recent posts that JL777 still buys back his abandoned projects years later. I'll be acquiring KMD  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I have recently opened a thread about AtomicDEX in the Crypto Exchanges forum, as I saw that there was still no dedicated thread at Bitcointalk and I have a feature request Smiley Unfortunately as of now nobody responded, so I will ask my question also here.

Particularly I wanted to ask if it was possible to add this Atomic Swap option protocol developed by aliashraf to AtomicDEX. It is very similar to the traditional Atomic Swap mechanism Tier Nolan presented, but with a "twist" that makes it possible to earn money with the known optionality of Atomic Swaps. So the party which can decide if it carries out the final trade or not, would pay a premium to the other party. This would make it possible to trade American Call Options on Bitcoin's blockchain (and all UTXO-based coins, probably including Komodo) without any additional layer like Counterparty or Omni.

I also welcome everyone to the thread linked above, I think Atomic DEX deserves a dedicated thread. (If there is already another thread I didn't see it, I would be glad if somebody could point me to it.)
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
From jl777 regardng CRYPTO revshare payouts this week:

for the revshare, the following are the stats from snapshots done on August 15th
funds  from RErfj1mJwXv4b9kMoA99cFg7RZoSUArKUb 1447390.03962878
5% -> REVS 72369.501981439 cutoff 0.001, 0.05566352 per REVS
95% -> CRYPTO 1375020.537647341 cutoff 0.0001, 1.37488211 per CRYPTO
but the amount that would have gone to SUPERNET 441681.03141666 cutoff 0.0001 will do its own airdrop at 0.76930759 per SUPERNET. note that this is double what is obligated to send according to the flowchart. in spite of someone (Mark81?) trying to convince me to send out the obligated amount, it seems best to just pass through 100% of it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
where is your private key? in ocean wallet or on ledger?

In Ocean wallet

1) dump priv key from ocean wallet
2) open new magnum wallet with that key
3)send your KMD to ledger addy

finally got it back in my ledger and linked to Magnum, thank you very much for your help!

NP I am glad I could help
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

In Ocean wallet

finally got it back in my ledger and linked to Magnum, thank you very much for your help!

In Ocean wallet

In Ocean wallet
I am using magnum wallet works with ledger and trezor too

thank you, will try that once i get my tokens out from KomodoOcean
I am using magnum wallet works with ledger and trezor too
Hello fellow KMD enthusiasts

I was hoping if someone could help me with the issue i am facing with KomodoOcean wallet.
I had been holding my KMD in Ledger for a while and couple of months ago started using KomodoOcean to start getting the interest/reward, the wallet worked ok for a month but it has not been sinking for couple of weeks now. My tokens are stuck too since I cant even transfer the tokens while it is still syncing.
Did anyone else face a similar problem, also it seems like Komodo Ocean is official wallet, its still in Beta and seems buggy, which wallet would you suggest to hold the token in so i can still get the reward

thank you
Activity: 58

AtomicDEX "takers" pay 0.15% trading fee, 50% goes to 1M DEX asset holders, "makers" (i.e. liquidity providers) pay nothing.

Bob Lazar owns 15.5% of DEX assets (i.e. 7.7% of atomicdex fees) he is offering to give them away as LP incentives for 3 years.

That means "makers" get paid to add liquidity on Atomicdex, who knows, maybe 7.7% of the 0.15% fee the "taker" pays!

It's bullish for Atomicdex liquidity, incentives happens at the margins, the Defi craze has spoken, LP's want to be paid!
7.7% of the cost is too small in my opinion with the risk of decreasing inflation from the value is very large, it is profitable when the market is bullish but if it is the opposite it is very risky

The HODL "not your keys not your coins" meme is very popular in the cryptosphere, but everyone wants to earn some YIELD now, real interest income, not staking % which is just inflation. AtomicDEX market makers can use many many coins and hold their own keys and get some income from DEX fees paid in KMD, this is very powerful for liquidity incentives!
HODL your PoW coins, secure your own private keys, earn LP dex fees from market making, I love it!!

Liquidity attracts liquidity  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

AtomicDEX "takers" pay 0.15% trading fee, 50% goes to 1M DEX asset holders, "makers" (i.e. liquidity providers) pay nothing.

Bob Lazar owns 15.5% of DEX assets (i.e. 7.7% of atomicdex fees) he is offering to give them away as LP incentives for 3 years.

That means "makers" get paid to add liquidity on Atomicdex, who knows, maybe 7.7% of the 0.15% fee the "taker" pays!

It's bullish for Atomicdex liquidity, incentives happens at the margins, the Defi craze has spoken, LP's want to be paid!
7.7% of the cost is too small in my opinion with the risk of decreasing inflation from the value is very large, it is profitable when the market is bullish but if it is the opposite it is very risky
Activity: 5

that is pretty small compared to other DeFi APY's but better than nothing
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
How is defi yield farming possible, is Komodo releasing a governance token?

No gov token afaik

Activity: 5
Komodo Defi farming, nice yield  Grin

Atomicdex liquidity mining ...

How is defi yield farming possible, is Komodo releasing a governance token?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Why the price is low? This gives great opportunity of buying, but is there some reason. Roll Eyes

Often Bitcoin makes big moves, like up 10%, in a few days it does so at the expense of almost all alts. Most alts are down a bit. The best case senario is for Bitcoin to make a big move to say 15K or more, and alts like KMD will surge
Pages:
Jump to: