Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 380. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 501
something tells me that the only reason it's going up like this is because the weak hands cant get the wallet to send to an exchange to sell, lol.

this growth is too fast, it's got to correct very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I can't send KMD from Windows Agama anymore. After pressing "Confirm" I'm getting "Processing transaction..." message forever. Any help? Thanks.

I think you have same problems with the Agama wallet

Please make sure you are installing the latest wallet. Make sure any old Agama versions are uninstalled and deleted before reinstalling.

Newest Agama build: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases/download/v0.2.0.1a-beta/Agama-win32-x64.zip
Yeah. I downloaded that over a week ago.
Tried like 15 times to make a transaction. It always is stuck @ processing tx.
WTF, I am past annoyed right now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I have 2 questions.

1. How much KMD do i need on an address to get an interest of 1 per day?

2. What is the lastest period i need to make transactions on the address to get interest?

https://supernet.org/en/resources/articles/receive-free-coins-quaranteed-kmd-interest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
I have 2 questions.

1. How much KMD do i need on an address to get an interest of 1 per day?

2. What is the lastest period i need to make transactions on the address to get interest?
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Hello.

I have a bit of btcd and try to exchange it with Komodo.
However, I can not sign up for https://ico.komodoplatform.com.
(sign up button does not work.)
Please tell me how to swap btcd to komodo  Cry Cry
sell for btc and buy kmd... the website is down so this is your only way for now:). * i guess*

Or just  to wait for the website to be up again
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
How can I claim the interest earned on Agama Wallet ??

by creating a transaction. Any size transaction will do. It will make the interest reset itself.

So let me understand if get it right , if I make a transaction(any amount ) the interest earned will transfer into balance and be spendable

yep

Fantastic  TX

Don't trust it, chances that you will loose your interests there are
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
And 2$ arrived.Ranking 28.The beginning

Hold

Piece of cake!   Cool

Im predicting $30 within a year.

Thats just a 3 billion maketcap. Way more utility here then litecoin more utility than dash. .....

and Zcash fomo is always welcome Grin
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

Hold

Piece of cake!   Cool

Im predicting $30 within a year.

Thats just a 3 billion maketcap. Way more utility here then litecoin more utility than dash. .....

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Hold
Activity: 2
Hi, Im new to KMD. I bought some kmd 2 weeks ago. How do I claim for the jumblr snapshot/airdrop? Hope Im not too late for the snapshot.
Activity: 854
Hi guys, when jumblr will distribuited?  Huh
hey we have any info about airdrop? wallet is working fine? ledger nano S bug is fixed?

Hi, currently we are working on the ICO website. Once it's up and running we will announce it. Afterwards the swap can begin and another round of payouts. The Jumblr snapshot won't be realized until the above points are completed.

As per the Nano S bug, we are working with Ledger but we don't have an ETA as of now. It is in the works though so just keep an eye out for an update from the team. James decided to take the above approach to allow everyone ample time to make the swap, get their payout and have their KMD availble for the Jumblr snapshot.

ok cheers , i saw a lot of buy orders and lot of kmd leave the exchanges so they prepare for airdrop Smiley
Hello.

sell for btc and buy kmd... the website is down so this is your only way for now:). * i guess*
Activity: 1
Hello.

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
hey we have any info about airdrop? wallet is working fine? ledger nano S bug is fixed?

Hi, currently we are working on the ICO website. Once it's up and running we will announce it. Afterwards the swap can begin and another round of payouts. The Jumblr snapshot won't be realized until the above points are completed.

As per the Nano S bug, we are working with Ledger but we don't have an ETA as of now. It is in the works though so just keep an eye out for an update from the team. James decided to take the above approach to allow everyone ample time to make the swap, get their payout and have their KMD availble for the Jumblr snapshot.

Just make a how to before everything is ready so people can prepare/know what happens when exactly.
We actually announced this about 2 weeks ago but I guess it gets lost between all the other messages on Slack and here on BTT.

There will be instructions given out once everything is in motion.
How can I claim the interest earned on Agama Wallet ??

by creating a transaction. Any size transaction will do. It will make the interest reset itself.

Sorry I have some problem with Agama wallet , I try to send some KMD  but after 20 minute still keep spinning and does not  create  any transaction ... suggestion  ??
https://postimg.org/image/ia84f40lv/

Your screenshot shows you are running the 1.5.6 version installed. You must uninstall that version and install the new build: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases/download/v0.2.0.1a-beta/Agama-win32-x64.zip
I can't send KMD from Windows Agama anymore. After pressing "Confirm" I'm getting "Processing transaction..." message forever. Any help? Thanks.

I think you have same problems with the Agama wallet

Please make sure you are installing the latest wallet. Make sure any old Agama versions are uninstalled and deleted before reinstalling.

Newest Agama build: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases/download/v0.2.0.1a-beta/Agama-win32-x64.zip
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Just make a how to before everything is ready so people can prepare/know what happens when exactly.
I was just wondering, has anybody used the Komodo Debit card?: https://uquid.com/komodo-debit-card
I haven't personally deposited KMD into the Uquid wallet but I have used their counterpart Spectrocoin which is using the same Wave Crest Holdings prepaid card. I have never had any major issues with the card and their response time is very good. Once we had issues with BTC not showing up right away due to the transaction delays but they fixed it quickly.

Since they use the ShapeShift service to load the card with KMD it's reliable.

Jump to: