Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 383. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
100 k this year boys? Smiley
Im wondering why this hasnt happend sooner tbh, great project great team. i think its coming
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I was just wondering, has anybody used the Komodo Debit card?: https://uquid.com/komodo-debit-card
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
How can I claim the interest earned on Agama Wallet ??

by creating a transaction. Any size transaction will do. It will make the interest reset itself.

any plans of getting komodo on poloneix? the exposure would do it good.
Activity: 141

by creating a transaction. Any size transaction will do. It will make the interest reset itself.

So let me understand if get it right , if I make a transaction(any amount ) the interest earned will transfer into balance and be spendable

yep

Fantastic  THX
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

So let me understand if get it right , if I make a transaction(any amount ) the interest earned will transfer into balance and be spendable

yep

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is there any snapshot for Komodo?

Didn't find anything. still syncing once synced I can provide
Set Your Ideas Free

Activity: 283
Merit: 101
Any native Turkish speakers here that want to help us with translating from English into Turkish? PM me!

Bittrex has a policy not to list any coin/asset that pays dividends.

But Komodo has dividends and it's listed on Bittrex. I am right?

To answer this simply, Komodo is a currency and Unity is an asset. Both have different functions and one generates interest while the next pays out dividends. Komodo itself accrues interest which is claimed once the user spends a utxo. Therefore it's an automated process.

If you hold KMD in your personal wallet, you will generate interest and be able to claim it. If you hold your coins in Bittrex then the exchange gets the interest.

SuperNET/Unity on the other hand is an asset that pays revenue dividends.

Extract from previous post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346

SuperNET will make revenues from the fees its core assets receive, as well as advertising revenue and shared fees with third parties. Targeted advertising similar to Google’s AdWords will allow website administrators to serve relevant adverts directly to the cryptocurrency community, with revenue being returned to SuperNET participants.

50% will be distributed as follows:
10 percent for overhead
20 percent for coin communities, according to their proportional contribution
5 percent for Nxt core development
5 percent for BTCD stakers
10 percent unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET

The other 50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism.

James:

SuperNET/UNITY is a very diversified asset that is the sum of all its parts. Keep in mind that these are mostly independent projects and different ones will come online at different times, so there won’t be a switch that just starts a flood of dividends. It will start with a small trickle and as the dozens of dividend sources all combine and grow, the SuperNET dividend will eventually become quite substantial.

With SuperNET, we have financial ties with the core coins and this will be needed to ensure continued cooperation, especially if we are in a prolonged bear market. What is easy to join, is easy to unjoin and I much rather have few coins with long term commitment to build upon. Only the coins that want to be featured in the SuperNET GUI and getting the cross promotion and technical integration, need to let us buy 10%. If they just want to use the SuperNET services, any coin can do this. Coins without redeeming features wont benefit from being part of SuperNET as nobody will use them. Still, any coin or website is free to connect to SuperNET and make its services available to its communities.

This info is a bit outdated as it is based on the SuperNET roadmap 1.0.

In 2015 we had a major roadmap change and we developed the Iguana Core Bitcoin protocol implementation, and after that announce Komodo.

The revenue percentages are outdated. We will announce them all once a final decision has been made.

Core Coin concept is obsolete too. Now we just make investments to promising coin projects and may work with few how them in a partnership. However, there are no 'core coins' anymore.

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
How can i refresh my total Balance that is shown in the Block Explorer?
Block Explorer doesn't show the interest .
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
1. Can someone explain in more detail the difference between client and lp nodes. In particular which one is better to earn fees with?

2. Amazing! Had to point this out.

native DEX not only allows you to always control your funds, it also allows you to make offers in parallel for all your utxo. this is a liquidity multiplier. So, if you have half a dozen coins you are following and have a desired entry price below the current market for each one, you can set that price for all coins and automatically all your corresponding utxos are appearing in each of the orderbooks. Instead of having to guess which coin will drop 20% to hit your offer, the first coin that drops 20% will hit one of your offers. So, this feature will multiply your trading profits and offers functionality that no central exchange has (or can easily reproduce)

3.Can the guide ultimately get more info regarding managing the utxo's?
Set Your Ideas Free
SuperNET Revenues

Here is an updated SuperNET revenue flow chart. It contains all the SuperNET assets we have.

In addition some of the assets own shares of other assets. Those are publicly visible on the NXT blockchain, but we don't have a chart about them yet.

Set Your Ideas Free

To answer this simply, Komodo is a currency and Unity is an asset. Both have different functions and one generates interest while the next pays out dividends. Komodo itself accrues interest which is claimed once the user spends a utxo. Therefore it's an automated process.

If you hold KMD in your personal wallet, you will generate interest and be able to claim it. If you hold your coins in Bittrex then the exchange gets the interest.

Extract from previous post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346

SuperNET will make revenues from the fees its core assets receive, as well as advertising revenue and shared fees with third parties. Targeted advertising similar to Google’s AdWords will allow website administrators to serve relevant adverts directly to the cryptocurrency community, with revenue being returned to SuperNET participants.

50% will be distributed as follows:
10 percent for overhead
20 percent for coin communities, according to their proportional contribution
5 percent for Nxt core development
5 percent for BTCD stakers
10 percent unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET

The other 50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism.

James:

SuperNET/UNITY is a very diversified asset that is the sum of all its parts. Keep in mind that these are mostly independent projects and different ones will come online at different times, so there won’t be a switch that just starts a flood of dividends. It will start with a small trickle and as the dozens of dividend sources all combine and grow, the SuperNET dividend will eventually become quite substantial.

With SuperNET, we have financial ties with the core coins and this will be needed to ensure continued cooperation, especially if we are in a prolonged bear market. What is easy to join, is easy to unjoin and I much rather have few coins with long term commitment to build upon. Only the coins that want to be featured in the SuperNET GUI and getting the cross promotion and technical integration, need to let us buy 10%. If they just want to use the SuperNET services, any coin can do this. Coins without redeeming features wont benefit from being part of SuperNET as nobody will use them. Still, any coin or website is free to connect to SuperNET and make its services available to its communities.

This info is a bit outdated as it is based on the SuperNET roadmap 1.0.

In 2015 we had a major roadmap change and we developed the Iguana Core Bitcoin protocol implementation, and after that announce Komodo.

The revenue percentages are outdated. We will announce them all once a final decision has been made.

Core Coin concept is obsolete too. Now we just make investments to promising coin projects and may work with few how them in a partnership. However, there are no 'core coins' anymore.
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......

Activity: 283
Merit: 101
Please remove the quotes so we don't post this again and again
Jump to: