Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 385. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
You can use this komodo wallet until Agama becomes more usable:

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/komodoWallet
https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI

(It seems that there's no official download at the moment however: https://supernet.org/en/products/komodo-swing-wallet)
ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I always regret that sold it unexpectedly. I feel sorry every time I see you.  Undecided Undecided Cry Undecided
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Question - again some agama wallet sending issue in native mode, not doing anything after clicking send. as a workaround, is it safe to send using komodo-cli instead whilst agama is running? Thanks for your comments.

i also am wondering the same thing
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
observing this kind of questions since many weeks. the wallet situation really is a huge pain in the back.
spent lots of time e.g. in slack, fighting with different setups/methods.

was like:

basilisk not sending? ok, try again. and again. and again. eventually you will be good.
not sending? well, try alternative send method (x,y,z)
still not sending? ah, try native mode instead
native not syncing? this must be the OS - use linux instead
synced but not sending? oh, better use swing wallet
swing not starting? phew, use the new agama beta pre-release then
again not sending? well, there will be another swing version soon. better not use agama for now

rinse and repeat.

complex grounds, sure. but very likely this is scaring many people away from the project.
like: "whoa, not even a functional wallet (freaking up keys, killing interest, etc.) - i´ll pass"

Yupe, right
Activity: 65
observing this kind of questions since many weeks. the wallet situation really is a huge pain in the back.
spent lots of time e.g. in slack, fighting with different setups/methods.

was like:

basilisk not sending? ok, try again. and again. and again. eventually you will be good.
not sending? well, try alternative send method (x,y,z)
still not sending? ah, try native mode instead
native not syncing? this must be the OS - use linux instead
synced but not sending? oh, better use swing wallet
swing not starting? phew, use the new agama beta pre-release then
again not sending? well, there will be another swing version soon. better not use agama for now

rinse and repeat.

complex grounds, sure. but very likely this is scaring many people away from the project.
like: "whoa, not even a functional wallet (freaking up keys, killing interest, etc.) - i´ll pass"
Activity: 65
Question - again some agama wallet sending issue in native mode, not doing anything after clicking send. as a workaround, is it safe to send using komodo-cli instead whilst agama is running? Thanks for your comments.
What is the best wallet? Having trouble with Agama in Basilisk mode. When I'm trying to send KMD it just thinks-thinks-thinks...

To my knowledge there aren't (presently) any sentient wallets.

The Swing wallet seems to be the favored wallet at the moment, Agama is still a bit experimental.

when will it be available for use?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
What is the best wallet? Having trouble with Agama in Basilisk mode. When I'm trying to send KMD it just thinks-thinks-thinks...

To my knowledge there aren't (presently) any sentient wallets.

The Swing wallet seems to be the favored wallet at the moment, Agama is still a bit experimental.
Activity: 17
10 days and counting  Grin  See post above mine, as well, I'm not the only one reminding you of this shit
Activity: 196
I'm sorry, but I'm asking again. How to send coins from this f* Agama app? It just hangs. Devs, could you find some time to fix this? Version 0.2.0.1 under Windows.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101

If i open the superNet news it gives me

Error 404

Woops. Looks like this page doesn't exist.
Sorry edit link, all is good now Wink

Thanks yassin, you are doing a great job!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

If i open the superNet news it gives me

Error 404

Woops. Looks like this page doesn't exist.
Sorry edit link, all is good now Wink
Activity: 183
What is the difference between Komodo and BitShare (BTS) ?

Also what's the total supply of Komodo? In the Coinmarketcap the circulating supply fixed at 100,945,510KMD. Why is it not changing?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Is the swap still happening Huh and how can I swap my BTCD?

To swap to KMD, go to ico.komodoplatform.com and follow the instructions on 'swap' tab.

To withdraw KMD you will have to request a payout. Follow the detailed instructions in Komodo bitcointalk OP.

- payouts are done monthly on the first Friday of each month
 - currently there's a problem on the ICO site and you might not be able to register
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Is the swap still happening Huh and how can I swap my BTCD?
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the update james. Amazing to see the growth of this project. Seems like finally everything falls into place to take this to a new level. I am looking forward to more news from the Supernet firm.  Smiley
Jump to: