Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 485. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
The new wallet is called Agama. The name was changed due to some changes in the wallet. There's a story about it on slack Cheesy
I have been testing it for the past few days and it seems more stable. I can't wait until our DEX is active.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The latest official wallet version is AgamaApp-0.1.6.1e-beta ? Am i right ? Or can i still use Iguana ? And what Iguana latest version is ?
Thank you.
 Awesome project. Haters move to other thread, price will not go down any more )
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Anyone who hates on Komodo and the SuperNET, should read a bit more about the project's goal. If you want a lightweight Bitcoin clone, there are plenty over at Yobit, and they all use the same familiar old QT wallet.

If you want to be part of something that will improve the current model, then stick around.

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
KMD has a real chance of getting the type of price appreciation of PIVX once all the wallet issues have been worked out. Here's holding for plutoshot.
I guess plutoshot is better than moon. lol
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
KMD has a real chance of getting the type of price appreciation of PIVX once all the wallet issues have been worked out. Here's holding for plutoshot.
Activity: 518
I have asked for help with this before but no one has answered why is my transactions not going out of my wallet?Huh im sending 5000 KMD!!

Are you using the latest version?   AgamaApp-0.1.6.1e-beta?  I haven't had any issues with it, but I have problems with some of the older versions, so I still can relate to your frustrations. 
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
these wallets suck. why cant you just release a normal wallet like every other swinging dick? None of these tips are helping. Angry
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have asked for help with this before but no one has answered why is my transactions not going out of my wallet?Huh im sending 5000 KMD!!

http://imgur.com/6oH6oJr
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
to this day i have not been able to access my coins. the balance always comes up 0. when will there be a proper wallet for this coin?  Angry

There's already a proper wallet that is working for me and most everyone else.  But if you ask vague questions, you will be sure to not get a good answer or any help.

I had a transaction more than 10 hours ago and it's still 0 confirmation. Wallet off?

can you post the txid?

It was a transaction from TradeSatoshi to Cryptopia.
txid: 70ee598e7c3bffea148b366dd5abdb390d8884dbf80eab76a5008ce0f7de6ddd

Never heard of trade satoshi but I don't see tx in block explorer

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=KMD_BTC

I don't remember tradesatoshi being on the list of exchanges but then again I could be very wrong. thought it was like cryptox, bittrex and something else

Problem solved! It has already been credited to my balance sheet. Maybe it was delay
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
I've downloaded the Agama App from the OP, entered my seed and everything went smooth. First transaction without a problem. But whenever I try to send more, this error message pops up in the txid:

{"result":null,"error":{"code":-25,"message":"Missing inputs"},"id":"jl777","tag":"17523609852819540045"}

The wallet still indicates the transaction was succesfull, but it's not on the blockchain and neither in my destination address.
Also I noticed the balance in the Agama app doesn't get updated properly after sending a transaction. Took about 30 minutes or so.

What do?

PS: I realize this is still a beta, and I must say it's looking pretty good!

Hmm when I sent from bittrex I couldn't see in wallet until I "updated data" or whatever the command is because it was basilisk mode I suspect. However mine was on blockchain instantly almost
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've downloaded the Agama App from the OP, entered my seed and everything went smooth. First transaction without a problem. But whenever I try to send more, this error message pops up in the txid:

{"result":null,"error":{"code":-25,"message":"Missing inputs"},"id":"jl777","tag":"17523609852819540045"}

The wallet still indicates the transaction was succesfull, but it's not on the blockchain and neither in my destination address.
Also I noticed the balance in the Agama app doesn't get updated properly after sending a transaction. Took about 30 minutes or so.

What do?

PS: I realize this is still a beta, and I must say it's looking pretty good!
Activity: 231
looks good , want to see more development and how the coin performs in future
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
So... If I buy BTCD now will I get to swap it for Komodo?? And how many would I get?

https://komodoplatform.com/faq/
What is the exchange rate for BTCD?
It is 50.42041779 KMD/ 1 BTCD

When did the swap begin? When will it end?
The swap began January 15th, 2017. It will last one full year, and thus end on January 15th, 2018

Thank you!

Just bought some.
Activity: 577
Get Ready For Decentralized Exchange - Agama Development Roadmap.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/847150277459415040

Excellent news - retweeted  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
So... If I buy BTCD now will I get to swap it for Komodo?? And how many would I get?

https://komodoplatform.com/faq/
What is the exchange rate for BTCD?
It is 50.42041779 KMD/ 1 BTCD

When did the swap begin? When will it end?
The swap began January 15th, 2017. It will last one full year, and thus end on January 15th, 2018

Activity: 422
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Activity: 518
I know that BTCD was a pump, but what about Supernet (UNITY)?   That one is still up about 30% from a few days ago on Poloniex.  I wonder if it will benefit from the Blockshow conference as well?  It has pulled back pretty far off its highs, so I bought some and going to hold it for a week or two.

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/supernet-unity/#charts
Activity: 431
Is there a way to create a Seed - address pair offline somehow yet?

Would like to do cold storage for Komodo.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Any way to make the BTCD to KMD swap process automatic? Counterparty has swapbots that allow you to swap coins instantly and securely. Would be nice if something like that could be set up. 

No need for such. It's a one way swap and greater than 80% of coins have been swapped already
Jump to: