Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 483. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Hi Dev when will be the next payout for BTCD swap? KMD is really going well above ICO.

I think it happens every fortnight. if you cant wait just sell BTCD on polo for BTC. Transfer BTC to Bittrex. Buy KMD on Bittrex.

You would get the same results.

Current BTCD price at polo = 0.00825 BTC/BTCD
Current KMD price at bittrex = 0.000164 BTC/KMD

Conversion rate at exchange =  0.00825/0.000164 = 50.3 KMD per BTCD

Conversion rate from swap = same as above. more or less.

In case you have already deposited BTCD on ICO site and waiting for KMD withdrawal, Dev is doing you a favor. KMD is on the rise and will be on the rise. The later you sell the more BTC you get.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I can't seem to get the new wallet to download the chain i get everything up and running but it just sits on a screen saying that it is syncronizing with the network but does not go any further...someone had suggested that I delete something but I can't remember what it was and I can't find it in the Slack channel anybody???   Local temp files maybe??   Just not my wallet.dat I think...

can any one clarify for me
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Oh boy, just downloaded the latest Agama wallet and it always stucks when connecting. somwhere at 43/50: SHARK
When I ALT+F4 to close it and then try to start Agama again I get an Java Error. But it then loads again and is stuck again after 43/50.

Anyway, no one has answered my question so far: Is there a way to view / extract the private keys of your wallet from Agama?
Same here. Getting stuck on 46/50
Zip and Exe, both doing the same. Win10 x64, uninstalled iguana per instructions, installed agama, gets hungup @46.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Hi Dev when will be the next payout for BTCD swap? KMD is really going well above ICO.
Activity: 436
Silly that we can't request another swap payout when we have once pending already.

Also would be great if you could process the swap payouts once per day / every other day.

Yes once per week was fine when the market wasn't moving but now that BTCD and KMD are very volatile, and KMD is rising, it would be helpful if could process the withdrawals more often.

However, I know you have other priorities and just a suggestion/request.

Yes please. Payout requested a few days ago so would would appreciate that.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1

Smiley Cheesy Grin

Glad to see your site back up and mining!  Not enough komodo pools out there!  Let's get some blocks!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
i mined on http://komodominingpool.com/    and it says they paid but payment never came in wallet and now their site is down

Enjoy our mining pool !
payment done
https://kpx.io/transactions/ec997cf44e5a27b127f692a3bed434823494bf79a5d232f8eb094c6b81bc30df
( a special thanks to jl777 for your support! )

UPDATE** New special feature ready to start in next relase
stay tune.. Wink

Cheers,
komodominingpool.com

Komodominingpool.com ( http://www.komodominingpool.com)
Mine with us now!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I get that, i just dont know what to do. I dont even know if my coins are safe. Sad

Have you tried making a linux live boot USB stick?

Have you installed the zcash params?
Have you installed the installer version before trying to run the zipped folder?

Yes for the last one. I just didnt realize i had to jump through firey hoops just to access my investments.  Roll Eyes

Have you checked the iguana & komodo processes are running in task manager? (Avast didnt like Komodo on my install)

Are you using basilisk mode?

It takes 10 minutes to make a linux live usb stick (a guide was posted a few pages back).

As for jumping through hoops the issues seem to be more based on your setup than a general problem with the wallet.

Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
these wallets suck. why cant you just release a normal wallet like every other swinging dick? None of these tips are helping. Angry

A lot of coins don't even have a GUI wallet. XMR just added one recently and it is in the Top 5 cryptos.  So yes it will be a huge positive if we get a stable KMD wallet (and mobile added later), but I get why it is taking awhile.

I get that, i just dont know what to do. I dont even know if my coins are safe. Sad

Your coins exist on the KMD blockchain, not in your wallet. The wallet is simply a way to manipulate them, it does not store them.

I think he either means with html wallets you have to trust...or that the gui wallets can be buggy thus possibly leading one to make a wrong move.

Agree though obviously if he'd just check the blockchain...

I think this wallet is super fucking legit for how fresh it is. Same functionality currently as many others but the look of it is pleasant on the eye and it sounds funny but that's a really important factor when you think of millions of global accumulated hours possibly looking at it.

I noticed when you send from bittrex to basilisk mode for me the balances never show, then once I see chain verified Trans I go to wallet and click fetch data? I think that's the option...and then click refresh and boom there's the balance
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
And yes I killed the processes even restarted the PC cleaned the kmodo folders several times and installed java again and such. I don't use the installer version... So maybe there is some essential setting missing here?

It has been noted multiple times by the devs that the installer should be run first.  You can continue using the zip version(s) afterwards, of course.  Sometimes quick updates get released without installers, but the latest installer version will do.

I know but Installer is a "no go" to me. I don't know if I am the only person in the world that do not trust installers where you give admin rights etc. I could install it on a virtual MC but that's also not what I like to have.

If it really requires registry entries .. A zip and a description of what settings has to be done (registry) and dll needed to copy or install in the system is what I prefer.
I will try to analyse the installer script and do the things manual or give up and eighter risk to keep them on the exchange for some days or switch the coins if it becomes too crazy for me to do.

For the ones still haveing that JavaScript Error and the suggested (issue 74?) didn't help:
You most likely have put that manual created config jason file into the wrong folder or named it wrong. It's tricky to find the correct folder.

What you can also do if nothing helps .. open said .js script (see the JavaScript Error message) in a text editor and move that function method whatever upward in the text file.
You can open a newer file in guithub and compare with your one to see where to move it too. That was my first workaround. Not sure if it even might be possible to just take and use that new file.. they made too many changes there for me to tell.

Yeah my favorite thing in the world is electrum portable. I have no idea why a portable / 7z / zip archive isn't released along side the installer for those of us that use network / NFS VMs / encrypted NAS'es etc.
luckpool.org  actively mining Komodo!

- Currently 7 miners, ~17K sol/s
- Paid out 925 KMD
- Found 330 blocks
- Rentals work just fine!  (miningrigrentals.com, nicehash.com, hashtap on zpool.ca)
- Admin & dev is the one that has brought beautification to z-nomp and added lots of nice features - Hellcatz!

1% pool fee for Komodo - the pool is very careful to pay out what you've mined as timely as the network allows

Come and join us for Komodo mining!  Cpu, GPU, hamster on wheel, whatever you have! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

Have you installed the installer version before trying to run the zipped folder?

Yes for the last one. I just didnt realize i had to jump through firey hoops just to access my investments.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 327
we are legion
komodo looking from development perspective and price wise also . Good job
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Oh boy, just downloaded the latest Agama wallet and it always stucks when connecting. somwhere at 43/50: SHARK
When I ALT+F4 to close it and then try to start Agama again I get an Java Error. But it then loads again and is stuck again after 43/50.

Anyway, no one has answered my question so far: Is there a way to view / extract the private keys of your wallet from Agama?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
these wallets suck. why cant you just release a normal wallet like every other swinging dick? None of these tips are helping. Angry

A lot of coins don't even have a GUI wallet. XMR just added one recently and it is in the Top 5 cryptos.  So yes it will be a huge positive if we get a stable KMD wallet (and mobile added later), but I get why it is taking awhile.

Your coins exist on the KMD blockchain, not in your wallet. The wallet is simply a way to manipulate them, it does not store them.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I think I see where you are going with this, most pax coins will just trade for btc so no need to "unwind" (unlock)(recreate) them back to kmd.

Are there any quotes from the pax white paper that describe this in more detail, specifically this extra pool of kmd that will be used in case of a net shortfall, you can share?

Also, and this has got me thinking, what happens to the supply of kmd when the pax conversions start? Ie: How many kmd do you guesstimate will be locked/burned and unavailable once pax 1 starts? Pax2?

And say in a scenario where a small country decides to use pax and all of a sudden issues a few billion pax of the local currency, what does this do to kmd supply?

Thanks jl777
The pax paper will cover most things with more details. For pax1, I set aside a fixed amount of KMD enough to cover even the total meltdown scenarios. With pax2 the goal is a dynamically adaptive supply that manages risk within specified limits. Think of it as an automated self-insuring blockchain enforced supply.

For pax 1, the most KMD that is likely to be locked (burned) is several million. For pax2 I would like to be able to handle an order of magnitude more so I dont expect any reduced supply effect to affect price that much until pax2.

To handle a small country's usage, I would need to adapt the pax mechanism to create sidechains for this small country's currency. So N blockchains all DEX connected to each other, all using the same token.

Of course such large demand would dramatically reduce the freely available KMD, which is designed to have the effect of increasing its price so as to reduce the total that is needed to be locked (burned).

A lot of coins don't even have a GUI wallet. XMR just added one recently and it is in the Top 5 cryptos.  So yes it will be a huge positive if we get a stable KMD wallet (and mobile added later), but I get why it is taking awhile.

What is your kmd address?  You can look up your transactions here:  https://kpx.io/  You can be sure that the balance in your address is correct.  Don't delete the wallet.dat on your computer, that's where the info is and what you need to backup.

If you go to https://sprnt.slack.com, you can talk to the devs working on the wallet in real-time and they can help you fix your issues maybe in a few minutes.  I have 5 wallets running on Macs and Linux successfully and one cli wallet on a DL380 server in full mode.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Hi there, new Agama wallet doesn't work. I think it will be fixed soon. but my main issue is kmd explorer doesn't show my Balance.  Sad
I have the latest version AgamaApp-0.1.6.1e-beta-win-x64 not fix it
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Jump to: