Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 482. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
KMD gaining in tandem with BTC! Nice to see.....my fingers (and my eyes) are crossed for this trend to continue Grin

yeah looks good as of now
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Okay good, so as long as I can get into my ico account i can get to my coins?

Yes, of course - assuming you still have the seed/password.  Hasn't Basilisk Mode ever worked for you? 

i still have the very first seed i generated but the wallet has a different address. how do i get the Basilisk version to sync?
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
KMD gaining in tandem with BTC! Nice to see.....my fingers (and my eyes) are crossed for this trend to continue Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
can someone confirm 1.6.1e beta works? I couldn't send any from agama, and then now I'm stuck on 46/50

where as 1.6.0 syncced and received fine, but I couldn't send.

I know it's beta caveat emptor, but this coin has pretty good progress so far and the dev is transparent and addresses anyone who calls him a scammer/etc...the scammiest ico's you'll notice the 'dev' doesn't even acknowledge when people have valid questions about shit missing from white paper.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Yes, of course - assuming you still have the seed/password.  Hasn't Basilisk Mode ever worked for you? 

I have the original one i generated but the address is different.

Make sure the copy and paste the seed from a plain text editor like notepad.  Some people have had issues with other software and hidden special characters.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Yes, of course - assuming you still have the seed/password.  Hasn't Basilisk Mode ever worked for you?  

Wait what?!  You don't have the seed for the address that you requested a payout to?  I thought the problem was that you logged in with the correct seed and just couldn't see your balance due to sync issues, etc.  If you only have the seed for the other address, well...  not much left to discuss.

If I understand, I had a similar weird thing where when I went to receive it randomly showed a new address (which vanished when I fetched wallet data and refreshed) but it made my gut flip for like 3 seconds when I saw the address was different than the one on the agama dashboard, and which I had just sent like 5k kmd to T_T

maybe this is what he means?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Nah it aint gonna happen KMD is still young and there is so much potential . Why I do the dump thing? I just want to increase my stake . A $2/kmd at the end of the year is achievable.

I agree, KMD is going to be a game changer with built in jumblr and exchange.

Exciting times ahead and I am holding for the long term on this one.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Hi Dev when will be the next payout for BTCD swap? KMD is really going well above ICO.

I think it happens every fortnight. if you cant wait just sell BTCD on polo for BTC. Transfer BTC to Bittrex. Buy KMD on Bittrex.

You would get the same results.

Current BTCD price at polo = 0.00825 BTC/BTCD
Current KMD price at bittrex = 0.000164 BTC/KMD

Conversion rate at exchange =  0.00825/0.000164 = 50.3 KMD per BTCD

Conversion rate from swap = same as above. more or less.

In case you have already deposited BTCD on ICO site and waiting for KMD withdrawal, Dev is doing you a favor. KMD is on the rise and will be on the rise. The later you sell the more BTC you get.

These people bought BTCD before the pump so they again ready to dump and derailed KMD.  Angry Angry Angry

Nah it aint gonna happen KMD is still young and there is so much potential . Why I do the dump thing? I just want to increase my stake . A $2/kmd at the end of the year is achievable.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
legendary

legendary
this is the address i sent it to.
RJSgNSmfy3mP2m5icjqVpWz9jsYfra3xGt

I kept the seed it gave me and produced the wallet. same address matches no trans. checked explore, nothing.
Im sorry, it was sent to this address

RMHZ76hvxs8n2yDnkUa122rs5gubMxhiw7

1733.05190072 KMD

https://kpx.io/accounts/RMHZ76hvxs8n2yDnkUa122rs5gubMxhiw7

Edit:  The explorer does not show the 5% APR, so it's probably a little bit more by now.

Activity: 392
so whats up here? any big news upcoming?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Hi, can anyone please help with a question I asked some pages back:

On the Komodo ICO site ico.komodoplatform.com, it seems I have the possibility to Reset Seed of my Komodo address. I validated this address a while ago and did transactions, I was wondering if the seed could be reset with no harm (and if it was a right way to do it). Thank you.

Thank you.

(Sorry for the repost and if I missed a reply that was given.)
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Guys I can send btcd in my iguana wallet right and just swap it there anytime? It's not the latest wallet since I downloaded this earlier but I opened it and it is still working. I also tried sending few kmd to bittrex and it's good. Thanks for the answers.
legendary

so this is my address in my ico account, I sent these coins to that address a month ago. I generated an address and seed to open a wallet. nothing.
legendary

legendary
this is the address i sent it to.
RJSgNSmfy3mP2m5icjqVpWz9jsYfra3xGt

I kept the seed it gave me and produced the wallet. same address matches no trans. checked explore, nothing.
legendary
Page not found. If you entered an address, the address won't appear here until at least one transaction has been sent to it. that was my address in my ico account. sent it out tried to open wallets nothing! Wish i never invested. A stupid scam coin can come out with a easy wallet. wtf.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
KMD will surpass 0.00026 soon,be patience,we can
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Hi Dev when will be the next payout for BTCD swap? KMD is really going well above ICO.

I think it happens every fortnight. if you cant wait just sell BTCD on polo for BTC. Transfer BTC to Bittrex. Buy KMD on Bittrex.

You would get the same results.

Current BTCD price at polo = 0.00825 BTC/BTCD
Current KMD price at bittrex = 0.000164 BTC/KMD

Conversion rate at exchange =  0.00825/0.000164 = 50.3 KMD per BTCD

Conversion rate from swap = same as above. more or less.

In case you have already deposited BTCD on ICO site and waiting for KMD withdrawal, Dev is doing you a favor. KMD is on the rise and will be on the rise. The later you sell the more BTC you get.

These people bought BTCD before the pump so they again ready to dump and derailed KMD.  Angry Angry Angry
Jump to: