Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 632. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
all coins fluctuate...only needs time
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
now the price is just 10000 sat, nearly half the price yesterday evening. Thanks a lot for getting scammed u fu.... ba...

Seriously...We have not started yet and your complaining about people selling their KMD bounties at cheap prices?

You need to go outside and enjoy the sunshine.....
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
now the price is just 10000 sat, nearly half the price yesterday evening. Thanks a lot for getting scammed u fu.... ba...

beside that, its a shame that listing come in amoment when or Alts are suffering in BTC is pumping. Learning my lessons in crypto sam world step by step.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

bingo
works now
tx man

Full wallet on Mac synced to 99.6% on all bars but did get stuck there
Basilisk worked like a charm
 Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
My experience with Criptox is very good, is a serius exchange and I'm a patient trader, life is not to be finish in one day but to experience it deeply
Be happy criptocoin people!!
Health and long life to the lucky people who know and use the criptocurrencys!
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
cannot do any tx through iguana wallet(1.04)... win7x64, basilisk mode
Activity: 245
both two wallet IguanaApp-0.1.3 or 0.1.4 in window does not work now ,when i try to send finds to cryptox.pl,wallet always showed "couldnt create rawtx"

Did you uninstall 0.1.3 first before installing 0.1.4?
And try to delete folder C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Iguana.
i done all this,still not work for me
Activity: 236
Activity: 910
Activity: 126
-
Mac wallet works fine here Wink
Yeah, with Apple everything's supposed to "just work", huh? Tongue
Mac wallet works fine here Wink
Activity: 126
-
both two wallet IguanaApp-0.1.3 or 0.1.4 in window does not work now ,when i try to send finds to cryptox.pl,wallet always showed "couldnt create rawtx"

Did you uninstall 0.1.3 first before installing 0.1.4?
And try to delete folder C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Iguana.
Activity: 25
when PAYOUT will bel available ?

i can't input external address...no box in payout page !

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

How to send your KMD to your own KMD address

1) go to home page, click 'HOME'
2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
5) click 'Request payout'
6) type the seed, click 'confirm'
7) click 'send'
8 ) wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address from kpx.io)
9) after we have paid, you can open Iguana Desktop App
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app

now work...is necessary to confirm  seed for interal address then button for external appear Smiley
thanks
Activity: 504

Thats what i meant about fairness of trading, some (lucky) were able, some not. Thats why i figured this point out here:

@KomodoPlatform: As you stated yesterday the deposit will taken place in tranches, first tranche starting 31st January. So e.g. for me, who made a deposit to my wallet address, it is not certain when exactly i will recieve my KMD. I hope, beside other cases of ICOs, you will be so fair and wait for lunching KMD on exchanges till every KMD is deposited.

There is no difference in "not recieving KMD" in time or "recieving in Time" but not able to trade because withdrawals didn´t work.
Activity: 70
Noobie question, komodo looks more ambitious and advanced than most other alt coins, is there a foundation running things like there is with ethereum? What governance procedures are in place?

afaik komodo does not have any foundation, jl777 is in charge of the tech, and notary nodes were recently elected. Governance and consensus are decentralized based on voting by coin holders.

Thank you for reply, how often will elections happen, what requirements to be a future candidate?

good governance and good support leads with one an other and realization and responsibility also go hand to hand.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
i have problems with iguana on my PC (win10, 64b)

on my notebook work's fine
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

How to send your KMD to your own KMD address

1) go to home page, click 'HOME'
2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
5) click 'Request payout'
6) type the seed, click 'confirm'
7) click 'send'
8 ) wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address from kpx.io)
9) after we have paid, you can open Iguana Desktop App
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app
Activity: 25

Activity: 245
Jump to: