Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 629. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
... In order to reward the long time SuperNET investors, I will be sharedropping 20% of KV coin to SuperNET coin holders. ...
... You must hold the SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset) to get the sharedrop as there is no way to directly sharedrop a KMD assetchain coin in NXT. ...
Huh what do you mean with supernet coin? Isn't it the same as the asset?
I bought some Unity in the ICO years ago and hold them in my nxt-account.
did you mean Unity on Polo as Supernet coin?
do I have to move my assets to polo to get the sharedrop?
SuperNET on NXT = UNITY on Poloniex

The share-drop will happen after we bring the asset from NXT to Komodo assetchains.
Ok. So what I have to do is
- wait til there is a KMD assetchain for the supernet-asset
- move the supernet-asset to the new assetchain
- enjoy the sharedrop
right?
but what did jl777 mean with SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset)? what exactly is this SUPERNET coin if not the asset?

Yes, That is correct.

Ok, the situation is a bit confusing. Right now it is a NXT asset - but after we bring it to Komodo assetchains it will get its independent blockchain, and thus technically it will be a coin. However, the coin is just a share in our organization and not money/currency.

So technically SuperNET will become a coin, but it will kind of be an asset with its independent blockchain.

Should we have a name for this? What is it called? Isn't an 'asset' understood/defined as a colored coin inside another blockchain? A coin is usually understood as a money or a currency. SuperNET coin doesn't really fit neither category.
thank you for the clarification Smiley
why not call it SuperNET Token later on?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
What other  exchanges besides coinexchange is kmd listed on?
Activity: 588
Merit: 530

It is very interesting what is the price in Komodo will exit the stock market, in fact the coin is very promising and it can give a good price increase, I think you need to keep those coins that I bought at the ICO
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Noob question,

How can I transfer my ICO coins to a wallet? Do you have a step by step tutorial? Thank you very much for the assistance.

V/r,
lithiumviper12

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

How to send your KMD to your own KMD address

1) go to home page, click 'HOME'
2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
5) click 'Request payout'
6) type the seed, click 'confirm'
7) click 'send'
Cool wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address from kpx.io)
9) after we have paid, you can open Iguana Desktop App
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Noob question,

How can I transfer my ICO coins to a wallet? Do you have a step by step tutorial? Thank you very much for the assistance.

V/r,
lithiumviper12
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I wrote a thread for it (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/komodo-pool-for-multiple-users-1776854), but why not here - I have a pool supporting multiple users, currently we're mining there with a friend, but we could use some more testing. If someone is interested, please PM me, I will PM pool address back.
More details - we have 2 workers, 15 ksol, so around 5% of whole network, pool is processing payments, but it takes some time (~2h) to have 101 confirmations required to process payments. Fee is set low, to 0.5% but it needs some more testing - more blocks need to be created in order to confirm Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
coinexchange.io is fully synced.

A few of our notarynodes had some issues syncing to the mainchain and I didnt want any users to have problems.

The 200,000 sols of GPU power has brought the blocktime to 55.87s

All is well in komodoland. Now I can rest for a bit.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Thank you so much. It worked. I actually noticed that there were about 5 instances of that software installed in my machine. So I had to uninstall all of those old ones, uninstall Iguana, install the version of the software from the link you have supplied, restarted my machine, and reinstall Iguana.

.-.
 .-''-.__.-'00  '-' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '-.
'.___ '    .   .--_'-' '-' '-' _'-' '._
 V: V 'vv-'   '_   '.       .'  _..' '.'.
   '=.____.=_.--'   :_.__.__:_   '.
           (((____.-'        '-.  /   : :
 jacaré                       (((-'\ .' /
                           _____..'  .'
                          '-._____.-'

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
For those that are eager to know about pending transactions, did you know that inside iguana there is a block explorer? you can submit listunspent calls directly to the network and get results back like the above, for any address that already did an importaddress.

By doing this you can find out what is actually on the blockchain, without needing the blockchain locally, or having a block explorer website current

This needed some highlight

Definitely. Whenever I touch a so called blockexplorer I'm all of a sudden remembering that it's the perfect place to track people, connecting their crypto transfers with some IP and geolocation.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Old wallets lost connection.
My working node with 7 connectios is:
46.105.151.16 port 8333
Activity: 126
-
@jl777
Thanks for all the insight and really, take a rest now Wink
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
For those that are eager to know about pending transactions, did you know that inside iguana there is a block explorer? you can submit listunspent calls directly to the network and get results back like the above, for any address that already did an importaddress.

By doing this you can find out what is actually on the blockchain, without needing the blockchain locally, or having a block explorer website current

This needed some highlight
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
To get more consistent blocktimes during the transition to new version, I contracted out to a mega GPU miner.

The blocks should soon get back to 1 per minute

and now I think all issues are settled enough to take a break
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
Iguana Desktop Application 0.1.4 released!

It is a better version than previous betas, but as always still be cautious, as this still might have unknown bugs. The SuperNET Team is YET testing this beta. Once we get the signal, this may go as the main release. But, until then, please be cautious using your funds with this pre-beta wallet.

Always make sure to backup your wallet seed and privkeys.

This build comes with some bugs fixes and minor GUI improvements

- Windows installer will not show any error unlike before and skip showing any error in case the MS packages are already installed.
 - Full Mode now shows a notification banner explaining what is Full Mode GUI doing and when to expect it to be usable in complete sync.
 - Send Transaction Form for EasyDEX Wallets fixed for errors like "wrong address or amount."
 - GUI structure of Send transaction is a bit changed in bundled EasyDEX-GUI
 - Auto refresh for Full mode wallet is fixed to update transaction history and balance. Earlier it wasn't updating transaction history automatically due to this bug.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

i installed the iguana 0.1.4 on my windows 8.1 64-bit but it stays forever like this:

the wallet does not start.

i have disabled the antivirus before installing, and while trying, without success.

is this a known issue? how can i solve it?

.-.
 .-''-.__.-'00  '-' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '-.
'.___ '    .   .--_'-' '-' '-' _'-' '._
 V: V 'vv-'   '_   '.       .'  _..' '.'.
   '=.____.=_.--'   :_.__.__:_   '.
           (((____.-'        '-.  /   : :
 jacaré                       (((-'\ .' /
                           _____..'  .'
                          '-._____.-'

Install this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145

both 64bit and 32bit.
Jump to: