Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 636. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

But valid to complain about the network and block explorer not working correctly.  It's been 4 1/2 hrs now since I've gotten an additional confirmation on my transfer:

https://kpx.io/transactions/755e4a6cb7d378e5a37c381bbed4ab500c4a89d22b46de056dc54f40c6fc86ae

Have you checked on the actual exchange under deposits?

When I said mine went through, I meant it landed on the exchange.

Ignore what the explorer says for now.

Yes I checked them both and they are both stuck...  6 hours now without an additional confirmation.
you should be able to lookup the txid in the iguana explorer
or using komodod

if it is on the blockchain, then it is there and should be a matter of time for it to be processed.

68cd6248af1b61ffe6a84f47f91f983045a6992dd14cf1f04c0f70126d9969c8

I guess there is a blockage.
that txid is on the blockchain
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
As I understand, mining here is the same as in Zcash?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I have tried to sync the Iguana in all different ways and it just gets stuck:

It stays like this for hours and never completes sync and I can not access my balance
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

But valid to complain about the network and block explorer not working correctly.  It's been 4 1/2 hrs now since I've gotten an additional confirmation on my transfer:

https://kpx.io/transactions/755e4a6cb7d378e5a37c381bbed4ab500c4a89d22b46de056dc54f40c6fc86ae

Yes I checked them both and they are both stuck...  6 hours now without an additional confirmation.
or using komodod

if it is on the blockchain, then it is there and should be a matter of time for it to be processed.

jl777 I salute your dedication of work . You have no sleep I presumed . Great product you have here and you are so dedicated. That goes to show us that komodo platform will prosper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Yes I already said it is on the blockchain with some confirmations.  But exchanges are not going to credit my KMD because it will be processed "someday".  And time is money and the network is messed up right now on the first day that KMD can be traded on an exchange, which is probably why the KMD price is below ICO price right now on Cryptox.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

or using komodod

68cd6248af1b61ffe6a84f47f91f983045a6992dd14cf1f04c0f70126d9969c8

I guess there is a blockage.
legendary

or using komodod

Activity: 518

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
btcd 2.0 & major plateform for supernet ..

komodo & vericoin ..
it ll be huge Smiley

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

legendary
I am still dealing with getting explorers updated and bug fixes and wont have time to do the ICO payouts today.

Will do it earlier in the day than normal tomorrow.

Also, if you are having problems with the ICO site, please dont PM me, I cant help you directly.

Also, if you are having problems with exchange deposits, please dont PM me, I cant help you at all.

Thanks for understanding
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

Real exchanges need fully working stable wallets before they list coins.....everybody needs to take a deep breath count to ten and relax.......I'm sure James and the rest of the crew are doing there best to resolve these issues

I'd hate to be trying to release a series of wallets for different operating systems with lots of people shouting at me.

Cheers Jon  Cool

I dont think zcash had a fully working stable wallet when it was added on poloniex.

And the native Komodo wallet (without Iguana) is as stable as zcash

Iguana for windows dont work! Starting Wallet. Please wait...
Account Notification Are you sure Iguana is running?
Service Notification
Unable to connect with iguana service. 127.0.0.1:7778
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

Real exchanges need fully working stable wallets before they list coins.....everybody needs to take a deep breath count to ten and relax.......I'm sure James and the rest of the crew are doing there best to resolve these issues

I'd hate to be trying to release a series of wallets for different operating systems with lots of people shouting at me.

Cheers Jon  Cool

I dont think zcash had a fully working stable wallet when it was added on poloniex.

And the native Komodo wallet (without Iguana) is as stable as zcash

Activity: 595
When will be bountis for sig. campaign send?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Cheers Jon  Cool

Activity: 742
What is wrong with everyone? Not being added to Bittrex or Polo isn't the fault of the team behind Komodo, but is a strict policy of the exchanges. if you want them added there, do a coin request and maybe they will add it because you were asking it, but don't count on it. If Komodo comes from the ground and people are getting more interested in it, they will add it automatically by them self.

Crying about why they are not on those exchanges isn't very helpful. The team behind it would love to see it as well. Maybe more then you guys are doing.

People are just clueless about how the exchanges work and think that the Komodo developers can magically get the coins added there.  That's not how it works.

Not all of the people asked about komodo add to polo are investors i think, some are daily traders who needs "polo's new coin"'s volaility considering that bitcoindark is there. Its more like a 24-48 hrs countdown to a party lol
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Cheers Jon  Cool
Activity: 995
Hello,

i try to mine on my Windows PC and Iguane wallet is synced.
Miner starts and connecte to 127.0.0.1:7778
But then says:[20:58:36][0x00002084] stratum | read_until: End of file
And starts new.
What did i miss? Thx a lot!!
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
What is wrong with everyone? Not being added to Bittrex or Polo isn't the fault of the team behind Komodo, but is a strict policy of the exchanges. if you want them added there, do a coin request and maybe they will add it because you were asking it, but don't count on it. If Komodo comes from the ground and people are getting more interested in it, they will add it automatically by them self.

Crying about why they are not on those exchanges isn't very helpful. The team behind it would love to see it as well. Maybe more then you guys are doing.

If the team wanted it more than everyone else they'd use some of the ICO funds to pay Bittrex's 3 BTC listing fee. I'm sure KMD will be on all the big exchanges in time regardless.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
no login possible here at

ico.komodoplatform.com Huh
Jump to: