Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 648. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
OS X Version has been published!

However there are known bugs, and we haven't decided whatever we should officially publish this on our website or not.

The next beta version is scheduled for tomorrow, and it will fix a lot of these bugs some people are having.

If you want to try go ahead and install the Mac version! But keep in mind that you will be able to download a more stable version tomorrow!

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases/tag/v0.1.3-beta.1

-> The next Windows/Linux/Mac version is scheduled for tomorrow.

thank you!! Was waiting for this Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
What will be if to make KMD withdraw from one address to the same address? Is coins will back or not? Thanks.
So anybody know answer for this question? Thanks.

What is it you are asking? Are you talking about the payout?

You can request the payout (withdrawal) to the seed you generated on the ICO site. Then afterwards you can login with that seed to the Iguana app and access your KMD.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
If my NEMclient is running, the Iguanawallet does not start. If the Iguana wallet is running, NIS does not start at the NEMclient. Still someone with this problem?

that’s because port 7778 is also used by NEM project.
That's not good. Why hasn't been care taken over this issue?

Has this question already been answered?

Last year (or maybe last to last year) when I used to hang around in NEM channels on Slack, and when NEM team started working on their NEMclient I noticed the same port issue, and I also reported them it is conflicting with SuperNET/Iguana daemon's default port.

They did not listen. Hence this result.

SuperNET is using this port from a long time and it's known. It's been told from a community member at that time (me) to them (NEM team) and it's been ignored.

For me it is no matter whose fault it is and I cannot check it either. But its bad for both projects and should be solved. Wink

So SuperNET devs should change port every time some other new project use the same one? Don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
If my NEMclient is running, the Iguanawallet does not start. If the Iguana wallet is running, NIS does not start at the NEMclient. Still someone with this problem?

Last year (or maybe last to last year) when I used to hang around in NEM channels on Slack, and when NEM team started working on their NEMclient I noticed the same port issue, and I also reported them it is conflicting with SuperNET/Iguana daemon's default port.

SuperNET is using this port from a long time and it's known. It's been told from a community member at that time (me) to them (NEM team) and it's been ignored.

For me it is no matter whose fault it is and I cannot check it either. But its bad for both projects and should be solved. Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
What will be if to make KMD withdraw from one address to the same address? Is coins will back or not? Thanks.
So anybody know answer for this question? Thanks.
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
By grewalsatinder

this prompt will always show on wallet install. That at least informs in case of ANY kind of error occurs while installing the dependency MS packages. in the known cases users already have the similar package installed on their systems as you told from other developer tools. I found no way yet to identify if it’s already installed then not to prompt etc or condition it to not install at all etc.

The display error is needed as in case it could be some other error and if I set it to skip in setup user will end up with non working wallet, and we won’t have any specific idea why the wallet isn’t working.

So, users are expected to get these error notifications 2 times.
1. installing x64 ms package
2. installing x86 ms package.

It is the intended behaviour. so, please if anyone comes giving this error, just say it’s intended behaviour. If the error is not looking the same as it is showing in the screen and if it is different we can ask the user for a log file and that will help us troubleshoot the issue.

Suggestions:
You could check for a specific error code and skip it.
Also check this post and following ones: http://stackoverflow.com/a/8552775/1884226
(I searched "vc redist installer check if installed" Tongue)

Thanks Smiley

Already aware of it. I was the only one looking after installers + EasyDEX-GUI.
For me more priority is to fix GUI bug fixes, so did that and published the installers.

The installer needs to be sorted, and that will take some time. Probably @ca333 will solve it for us, and hopefully, we'll have it fixed soon.

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

Activity: 126
-
By grewalsatinder

this prompt will always show on wallet install. That at least informs in case of ANY kind of error occurs while installing the dependency MS packages. in the known cases users already have the similar package installed on their systems as you told from other developer tools. I found no way yet to identify if it’s already installed then not to prompt etc or condition it to not install at all etc.

The display error is needed as in case it could be some other error and if I set it to skip in setup user will end up with non working wallet, and we won’t have any specific idea why the wallet isn’t working.

So, users are expected to get these error notifications 2 times.
1. installing x64 ms package
2. installing x86 ms package.

It is the intended behaviour. so, please if anyone comes giving this error, just say it’s intended behaviour. If the error is not looking the same as it is showing in the screen and if it is different we can ask the user for a log file and that will help us troubleshoot the issue.

Suggestions:
You could check for a specific error code and skip it.
Also check this post and following ones: http://stackoverflow.com/a/8552775/1884226
(I searched "vc redist installer check if installed" Tongue)
Set Your Ideas Free
Q&A of the past few hours

How to backup the wallet or is it not needed as long as i have my seed?
If you are not creating new addresses, all you need is the seed, and can login to your account with any devise, anywhere, anytime.

However if you do create new addresses, its high entropy privkey is added to the encrypted wallet file in the SuperNET/iguana/confs directory.

If you are creating new addresses (via RPC), you can do dumpprivkey and backupwallet calls.

When will Iguana come out of beta?
It will always stay in beta, or at least a few years at bare minimum. Crypto is so new, and the rapid development will cointinue, so we won't take it out of beta anytime soon. However, that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be usable.

We are still fixing bugs on the wallet. It is a never ending process, the bugs will get harder to spot though as time goes on.

I held BTCD on a local wallet, how do I get the REVS asset?
For people who had local wallet REVS snapshot, you will need to dumpprivkey of the addresses in your wallet with funds as of the snapshot.

Then either use unix komodod to importprivkey directly or wait for iguana GUI to support importprivkey. The iguanacore already has the importprivkey functionality, so it shouldnt take that long.

How do I  send KMD with Iguana?
The send page is found a dropdown menu that you get by clicking a "plus" icon. For more information read our guide.
 - Windows
 - Linux

How much BTC was raised? What was the ICO price of KMD?
2639 BTC Raised  + BTCD Swap
0.00012909 BTC/KMD or 7746,521995 KMD/BTC

Where can I download Iguana?
From SuperNET website: https://supernet.org/products/iguana
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Congratulate those who sold KMD on coinexchange.io  at a low price. Platform is just starting to develop, and the price will raise (at least I hope so).  But to sell below X10 doesn't really make sense. In general, it's better to leave KMD for PoS.

Its fake. look at the buy order probably yobit style.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Congratulate those who sold KMD on coinexchange.io  at a low price. Platform is just starting to develop, and the price will raise (at least I hope so).  But to sell below X10 doesn't really make sense. In general, it's better to leave KMD for PoS.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Set Your Ideas Free
We did not talk with coinexchange.io and we cannot officially endorsed them! We have been talking with an exchange, but it is not this one.

You will be able to trade KMD in an exchange we do endorse within 24-48 hours!

Be careful when trading in unknown exchanges, and do not assume we are behind it.

Also be aware of scammers, there are tons of them. We would never ask your seed or any other private info! Always double check with whom you are talking to.

What do you mean by "not not talking to them"? I saw James and other dev helped them to fix some issues on Slack before they've added KMD. That was talking )

Ok, I did not know about that, but we do help anyone who asks for help. Our developers are not responsible for the exchange listings, other people are, and they did not talk with them.

--> We do not endorse the exchange, and advice everyone to wait 24-48 hours until we get to into a more well known exchange.
Set Your Ideas Free
OS X Version has been published!

However there are known bugs, and we haven't decided whatever we should officially publish this on our website or not.

The next beta version is scheduled for tomorrow, and it will fix a lot of these bugs some people are having.

If you want to try go ahead and install the Mac version! But keep in mind that you will be able to download a more stable version tomorrow!

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases/tag/v0.1.3-beta.1

-> The next Windows/Linux/Mac version is scheduled for tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
We did not talk with coinexchange.io and we cannot officially endorsed them! We have been talking with an exchange, but it is not this one.

Be careful when trading in unknown exchanges, and do not assume we are behind it.

Also be aware of scammers, there are tons of them. We would never ask your seed or any other private info! Always double check with whom you are talking to.

What do you mean by "not not talking to them"? I saw James and other dev helped them to fix some issues on Slack before they've added KMD. That was talking )
Set Your Ideas Free
Is swap going on?

The swap is going on and will last the whole year.

The swap happens through our ICO site.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT! KMD Exchange Update

I hope it's not a Bittrex...
Jump to: