Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 649. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
IMPORTANT! KMD Exchange Update

We did not talk with coinexchange.io and we cannot officially endorsed them! We have been talking with an exchange, but it is not this one.

You will be able to trade KMD in an exchange we do endorse within 24-48 hours!

Be careful when trading in unknown exchanges, and do not assume we are behind it.

Also be aware of scammers, there are tons of them. We would never ask your seed or any other private info! Always double check with whom you are talking to.

That's good to know, thanks  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Can someone help me? I downloaded the iguana wallet x32 version and when I tried to install it I got the error that vs_redist x64 cannot install on my PC since it's x32-bit version? I also downloaded the x32 version of vs_redist but I still cannot run the iguana wallet?

-snip
it is processus normal just click two time OK!! Smiley

By grewalsatinder

this prompt will always show on wallet install. That at least informs in case of ANY kind of error occurs while installing the dependency MS packages. in the known cases users already have the similar package installed on their systems as you told from other developer tools. I found no way yet to identify if it’s already installed then not to prompt etc or condition it to not install at all etc.

The display error is needed as in case it could be some other error and if I set it to skip in setup user will end up with non working wallet, and we won’t have any specific idea why the wallet isn’t working.

So, users are expected to get these error notifications 2 times.
1. installing x64 ms package
2. installing x86 ms package.

It is the intended behaviour. so, please if anyone comes giving this error, just say it’s intended behaviour. If the error is not looking the same as it is showing in the screen and if it is different we can ask the user for a log file and that will help us troubleshoot the issue.
After I install it, I got this error "to find a version for your PC check with the software publisher" I have already tried the 2 version of iguana wallet but I still getting an error? do you think the causing of error is on my OS? I'm using Window 10.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
IMPORTANT! KMD Exchange Update

We did not talk with coinexchange.io and we cannot officially endorsed them! We have been talking with an exchange, but it is not this one.

You will be able to trade KMD in an exchange we do endorse within 24-48 hours!

Be careful when trading in unknown exchanges, and do not assume we are behind it.

Also be aware of scammers, there are tons of them. We would never ask your seed or any other private info! Always double check with whom you are talking to.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What will be if to make KMD withdraw from one address to the same address? Is coins will back or not? Thanks.

aye, good question, i got the same problem, can somebody help me with that?

please, i think i got a big problem with that Sad
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
What will be if to make KMD withdraw from one address to the same address? Is coins will back or not? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Can someone help me? I downloaded the iguana wallet x32 version and when I tried to install it I got the error that vs_redist x64 cannot install on my PC since it's x32-bit version? I also downloaded the x32 version of vs_redist but I still cannot run the iguana wallet?

it is processus normal just click two time OK!! Smiley

By grewalsatinder

this prompt will always show on wallet install. That at least informs in case of ANY kind of error occurs while installing the dependency MS packages. in the known cases users already have the similar package installed on their systems as you told from other developer tools. I found no way yet to identify if it’s already installed then not to prompt etc or condition it to not install at all etc.

The display error is needed as in case it could be some other error and if I set it to skip in setup user will end up with non working wallet, and we won’t have any specific idea why the wallet isn’t working.

So, users are expected to get these error notifications 2 times.
1. installing x64 ms package
2. installing x86 ms package.

It is the intended behaviour. so, please if anyone comes giving this error, just say it’s intended behaviour. If the error is not looking the same as it is showing in the screen and if it is different we can ask the user for a log file and that will help us troubleshoot the issue.
Set Your Ideas Free
where exchange will list komodo, any information?
Already added to coinexchange.io https://www.coinexchange.io/market/KMD/BTC
But be careful with the smaller less known exchanges. We don't officially endorse anything.

It should be needles to say that sending your money to any central site involves risks, and that everyone as the investor must make their own risk assessments and decisions.

Once the KMD is moved out of our ICO site it is no longer our responsibility.
Set Your Ideas Free
only 21586.78066492 KMD in exchange, where 100 M KMD?

What do you mean? We are not in any major exchange yet. The 100M KMD exists and everyone is able to move them wherever they please. From where did you get the number 21,586?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Set Your Ideas Free
Receive Free Coins: Quaranteed KMD Interest

Do you hold KMD? We have news for you: you are earning interest! The best part is that even your cold storage address buried 10 feet into the ground is accumulating more precious KMD.

Read More

"To collect the interest simply send the KMD to a new address, and then you are credited with new coins!"

So i just must create a new wallet with new seed and send my komodo there from old wallet ?
Can't we use a better term than "interest"?.This is certainly not similar to a Bank interest where we earn interest by Bank lending our money to others.

True, which term would you suggest? Staking is not a good term, because this is not staking.

Describing it as interest has it good sides: everyone understand what we are talking about and it is somewhat accurate.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
only 21586.78066492 KMD in exchange, where 100 M KMD?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

https://i.imgur.com/GYRRzm8.png

I got two of those errors during installation of W7 x64, but it's been installed fine. I don't know what was that.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Do you hold KMD? We have news for you: you are earning interest! The best part is that even your cold storage address buried 10 feet into the ground is accumulating more precious KMD.

Read More

"To collect the interest simply send the KMD to a new address, and then you are credited with new coins!"

So i just must create a new wallet with new seed and send my komodo there from old wallet ?
Can't we use a better term than "interest"?.This is certainly not similar to a Bank interest where we earn interest by Bank lending our money to others.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First

Activity: 597
... and the swarm is headed towards us
I tried to send some KMD from iguana (Basilisk mode) as a test but it isn't working for me. On Ubuntu 16.04 and using the default transaction fee. When I press confirm a little blue stripe zips across the top as if it's being executed but then nothing beyond that happens. Thanks in advance for your help.

What's the official repo for the KMD daemon? Maybe it'd be a good idea to put clearly marked links to it and the latest version of iguana somewhere in the OP. Cheers!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Read More

Set Your Ideas Free

Read More

It's "Guaranteed " not Quaranteed , not a grammar nazi lol

Oh, that's a stupid blunder.

We will fix it.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250

Read More

It's "Guaranteed " not Quaranteed , not a grammar nazi lol
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Solved with ./src/komodod  Wink

If anyone is interested in mining KMD with GPU, I have setup a guide!

https://github.com/xRobeSx/kmd-gpu-mining

There are 3 necessary components:

1. Komodod

2. KMD-Nomp

3. Zcash GPU miner of your choosing

Once you have setup Komodod and KMD-Nomp, you can run your GPU miner just as you would with Zcash, but pointing it to your 127.0.0.1:7777 setup by KMD-Nomp instead.

This means you must be using a Linux miner, as Komodod and KMD-Nomp run on linux. If you wanted to install KMD-Nomp and Komodod on a linux machine on your network, you could use a windows GPU miner on another machine and point it to 192.168.1.xxx(linux machine with KMD-nope ip).

KMD-Nomp is mining pool software that interfaces with Komodod. In this case we will be pointing our miners to it locally, but with this software anyone can setup their own Komodo Mining Pool.

If anyone has any questions or needs help with setup, I am available. Feel free to PM me here, or for faster response join the SuperNET slack and message me.

Shout out to Metaphilibert and fhavik for their help with all of this. It was a team effort.

Hi

I tried to run the pool but gives me the following error:

[komodo] (Thread 4) Could not start pool, error with init batch RPC call: {"type":"offline","message":"connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:4455"}

-----------------------------

komodo.conf:

rpcuser=u
rpcpassword=p
rpcport=4455
txindex=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=5.9.102.210
addnode=78.47.196.146
addnode=178.63.69.164
addnode=88.198.65.74
addnode=5.9.122.241
addnode=144.76.94.38
blocknotify=node /home/bitcross/kmd-nomp/scripts/cli.js blocknotify komodo %s

--------------------------------

komodo.json

{
    "enabled": true,
    "coin": "komodo.json",

"address": "",
    "_comment_address": "a transparent address to send coinbase rewards to and to transfer to zAddress.",

"zAddress": "ztqgT4xsouCyjHXrFtXnDVgtvPRmURMgHQw2gd39dLdtoYkmPACScHturZjqsNdAPtP6JCLaWmZmYDq bjCMRgdCfQ2vjY2K",
    "_comment_zAddress": "a private address used to send coins to tAddress.",

"tAddress": "tmLqYHEnCiL4dpktEKdAKeRjPdkxNtJVWfb",
    "_comment_tAddress": "transparent address used to send payments, make this a different address, otherwise payments will not send",

"walletInterval": 10,

"rewardRecipients": {
    },

"paymentProcessing": {
        "enabled": false,
        "paymentInterval": 30,
        "minimumPayment": 1,
        "daemon": {
            "host": "127.0.0.1",
            "port": 4455,
            "user": "u",
            "password": "p"