Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 646. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi @all,

so is there wallet available (iguana?!) in order to withdraw some kmd from ico.komodoplatform.com ?!

The Iguana wallet is available and the link to it is in the last few pages of this thread.  But the wallet doesn't withdraw from the komodoplatform ico site.  You do that with the Payout tab on the site. 
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
can anybody explain, please, how to mine on CPU?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Looking for something great!
I am using iguana on windows, for the first time when I installed and run it. I got the option to start coin. I added komodo in basilisk mode. I entered seed and successfully logged in. I could see my balance.

Now, when I closed the app and re-run it. It asks me for a seed. I enter the seed it gives me an error "oops.. something went wrong"

I try to reload from the "view" option, again I get an option to start coin but it does nothing when I click on komodo and select basilisk mode to add the coin.

Please help.

I also had that but it got stable after a try or two. So yes each time you start the app it asks you to add a coin and to enter a seed, and sometimes it displays errors and doesn't react when you click to display the Komodo balance. I guess for now, just restart it until it works. If you have that each time then this might be a serious issue to look into. I guess we can report what appears to be bugs on the github page to help.

Its working fine on my PC, had this issue on my laptop. May be some shit files or programs on my laptop not letting it function properly.

Thanks for your help.

I am using window wallet and its running smooth..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It seems, the current windows wallet isn't working under windows 7 32-bit ...

Do you plan to release a 32 bit wallet version?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am using iguana on windows, for the first time when I installed and run it. I got the option to start coin. I added komodo in basilisk mode. I entered seed and successfully logged in. I could see my balance.

Now, when I closed the app and re-run it. It asks me for a seed. I enter the seed it gives me an error "oops.. something went wrong"

I try to reload from the "view" option, again I get an option to start coin but it does nothing when I click on komodo and select basilisk mode to add the coin.

Please help.

I also had that but it got stable after a try or two. So yes each time you start the app it asks you to add a coin and to enter a seed, and sometimes it displays errors and doesn't react when you click to display the Komodo balance. I guess for now, just restart it until it works. If you have that each time then this might be a serious issue to look into. I guess we can report what appears to be bugs on the github page to help.

Its working fine on my PC, had this issue on my laptop. May be some shit files or programs on my laptop not letting it function properly.

Thanks for your help.
We have gone to great lengths to make using crypto safer with the fully sandboxed iguana desktop app.

However...

If you run any crypto wallet (including iguana) on a computer that you know might have some dubious files on it... It seems much safer to keep your less safe online activities away from the precious KMD

A lot of preinstalled software is "reporting home" What exactly is in these reports? Just trust the vendor's advertising customers that they wont snoop on anything they shouldnt.

I hope I make my point. It is a general warning and not just for you.
Activity: 18

Please help.

Thanks for your help.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Can anyone help me understand the block explorer?
https://kpx.io/accounts/R9gDQRa62Eg24qwZd3Pv374bYbWf4BSLZs

I sent 1000 from an exchange to this address - I cant see it in my wallet.
according the the block explorer - was it really sent?
Iguana is still 1000 kmd short (no transfer in)

Thanks,
what that shows is that you sent 1000 KMD from R9gDQRa62Eg24qwZd3Pv374bYbWf4BSLZs to R9Te5rLF5PBuudhq2pvxWpEpUfN28phKiT

It is not a withdrawal from the exchange to your KMD address, but looks like the reverse, a deposit into exchange (assuming R9Te5rLF5PBuudhq2pvxWpEpUfN28phKiT is your exchange deposit address)
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Hi @all,

so is there wallet available (iguana?!) in order to withdraw some kmd from ico.komodoplatform.com ?!

Sure:
https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Just login with your Passphrase and you will have access to your KMD address with your coins. IF you have done the PAYOUT at the ICO site.

Thank you for yr time ...
Have a nice week end Smiley
rnr
Activity: 247
Hi @all,

Sure:
https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Just login with your Passphrase and you will have access to your KMD address with your coins. IF you have done the PAYOUT at the ICO site.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

Please help.

Activity: 473
Hi @all,

Activity: 18

Please help.
Merit: 252
What will be if to make KMD withdraw from one address to the same address? Is coins will back or not? Thanks.
So anybody know answer for this question? Thanks.

Your question makes absolutely no sense, which is probably why you haven't received any answer to it.  Why would you withdraw from one address and send it to the exact same address.  That would be pointless.

It's a standard testing process. Developer should check all possible scenarios.
This what I'm talking about, no matter why no matter how, if it's happened, what's the procedure to bring the coins back to balance or they'll back automatically?

Maybe your guess is right, or maybe the coins will get pending until the old...I think even devs  do not now it)
my guess there will be a pop up message that receiving address cannot match sending address, or you'll just pay 0.0001 KMD fee and send your coins to the same address
let's see what devs say, or test ourself )
We do send our coins to our own addresses.  This is done very often.  Miners would have to do this to recombine miner rewards 3 KMD amounts into larger amounts like 60 KMD. We do this so the coins can generate interest.  The coins return to your address in the next block.

Thanks for your post, it's useful to now that there is a procedur of returning coins to address in that case.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Would you please fix the thread tittle now. the ICO is finished quite a long time ago but thread still saying Komodo ICO.
and good to see new plans. these two guys hope bring good strategies.

Yes, we should do that, I add it to my to do list. There are other things we need to update too. Currently we are just drowning in work, and we must prioritize.

Hopefully things calm down a bit in few days Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
What will be if to make KMD withdraw from one address to the same address? Is coins will back or not? Thanks.
So anybody know answer for this question? Thanks.

Your question makes absolutely no sense, which is probably why you haven't received any answer to it.  Why would you withdraw from one address and send it to the exact same address.  That would be pointless.

It's a standard testing process. Developer should check all possible scenarios.
This what I'm talking about, no matter why no matter how, if it's happened, what's the procedure to bring the coins back to balance or they'll back automatically?

Maybe your guess is right, or maybe the coins will get pending until the old...I think even devs  do not now it)
my guess there will be a pop up message that receiving address cannot match sending address, or you'll just pay 0.0001 KMD fee and send your coins to the same address
let's see what devs say, or test ourself )
We do send our coins to our own addresses.  This is done very often.  Miners would have to do this to recombine miner rewards 3 KMD amounts into larger amounts like 60 KMD. We do this so the coins can generate interest.  The coins return to your address in the next block.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Would not it be better to start a better stock market? I could not understand why such a thing was done. Huh Huh Huh

PAX technology could enable this in the future.   Stay tuned!
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
IMPORTANT! KMD Exchange Update

We did not talk with coinexchange.io and we cannot officially endorsed them! We have been talking with an exchange, but it is not this one.

You will be able to trade KMD in an exchange we do endorse within 24-48 hours!

Be careful when trading in unknown exchanges, and do not assume we are behind it.

Also be aware of scammers, there are tons of them. We would never ask your seed or any other private info! Always double check with whom you are talking to.

Awesome! thanks
Merit: 656
I'm running Iguana on Windows with KMD in Basilisk mode, I have some questions:
- Under Basilisk there are three options, two of which are "advertise you address" (or something like that, I don't have access to the app right now) and "verify your address". Can anyone please explain what would the effect be if I clicked on any of them?
- The shown balance is more than what is displayed in the transactions' history. In it, I see my "request payout" transaction, but I don't see any other transaction for the additional amount displayed in my balance. Any reason for that?
Thank you very much.
Jump to: