Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 667. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I will be getting a list of all people who requested payout so far, within this hour.

If you request payout before this, then you will be in the first batch that is processed

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Very excited about the start of Komodo.

Still a few questions though:

I saw the dev team is advising to set the KMD address for distribution, however I am not sure where to withdraw. I want to be able to trade KMD right away after it's listed, preferablly on Poloniex. Perfect time for this, since it looks like altcoin season just started over there.. But obviously KMD is not listed on Polo yet, and has no intention in doing so as far as I'm aware. It would make sense though, since they also offer BTCD, SuperNET etc.

So my best bet would be to withdraw to the local wallet I guess, but I read about a lot of bugs and diffrent versions and other confusing stuff.
Which one is currently the best? Is it safe to withdraw a large chunck of KMD to it?

I have allready contacted Poloniex about adding KMD, and encourage others to do so aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
where can i get/test iguana? (i checked op and last few pages but i didn't see it)

join KMD Slack. Beta test on channel #iguana
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
where can i get/test iguana? (i checked op and last few pages but i didn't see it)
Activity: 910
I am planning a test of the payout system in several hours.

What this means is that if you have already requested payout, it should update the website that it is completed.

Now whether I actually do the sendtoaddress calls or not would depend on how well the validation of the payment scripts goes. I might stockpile them until the 31st, but my preference is to batch process them incrementally so I dont have to do everything all at once.

If I do the sendtoaddress then you will be able to see your KMD in the block explorer and also if you are running the iguana beta test, in the iguana wallet.

please keep in mind we are still in the final testing phase, so dont do any large amount transactions until we announce official release.

I will post here whenever I do a batch sendtoaddress

magical!
legendary
I am planning a test of the payout system in several hours.

What this means is that if you have already requested payout, it should update the website that it is completed.

Now whether I actually do the sendtoaddress calls or not would depend on how well the validation of the payment scripts goes. I might stockpile them until the 31st, but my preference is to batch process them incrementally so I dont have to do everything all at once.

If I do the sendtoaddress then you will be able to see your KMD in the block explorer and also if you are running the iguana beta test, in the iguana wallet.

please keep in mind we are still in the final testing phase, so dont do any large amount transactions until we announce official release.

I will post here whenever I do a batch sendtoaddress
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
BTCD still rising fast on Poloniex.  Up to .00550 today.

This actually makes sense, because 70% of the available BTCD has already been swapped for KMD and removed from the market.

Even if the demand for BTCD did not grow (and it certainly has, in anticipation of KMD debut), the supply of BTCD on the market has dropped by 70%.  So basic supply and demand says that the price should rise and it is in major breakout mode right now.  I may pick up a bit more myself.

Just did so ) I also expect a huge pump buy some whale like it happened with XCR. Most of it was swapped to LSK and with a small amount left on Poloniex it was easy to pump the price 300% although it was know that XCR is dead after LSK is out. The same might happen to BTCD. Plus natural grow in anticipation of KMD distribution as you already mentioned. I'd watch BTCD price closely these days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTCD still rising fast on Poloniex.  Up to .00550 today.

This actually makes sense, because 70% of the available BTCD has already been swapped for KMD and removed from the market.

Even if the demand for BTCD did not grow (and it certainly has, in anticipation of KMD debut), the supply of BTCD on the market has dropped by 70%.  So basic supply and demand says that the price should rise and it is in major breakout mode right now.  I may pick up a bit more myself.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Three more days and the cool wallet and my KMD together with some REV will be in my wallet . Hope that it will be a long term hodling for this type of asset.
legendary
@KomodoPlatform: As you stated yesterday the deposit will taken place in tranches, first tranche starting 31st January. So e.g. for me, who made a deposit to my wallet address, it is not certain when exactly i will recieve my KMD. I hope, beside other cases of ICOs, you will be so fair and wait for lunching KMD on exchanges till every KMD is deposited.
It is highly recommended to request payout BEFORE Jan 31 distribution.

All the KMD will be distributed very close together for each batch, likely within the same hour.

I can guarantee that exchange trading wont start before the Jan 31 distribution, so request payout before then and you will have KMD before it starts trading on exchanges.

I cannot guarantee that exchange trading wont start before the second distribution, but it is not very likely that exchanges will start trading so soon. then again, we have no direct control over exchanges, so please ask the exchanges about their plans about their timing. You dont ask the exchanges when KMD will be doing its distribution as they dont have control over that, similarily we dont control when the exchanges start trading KMD.

I also cannot guarantee when exchange trading will start. All I can do is make sure that it cant start before the vast majority of people have received their KMD.

tl:dr Request payout before 31st distribution.
Activity: 504
@KomodoPlatform: As you stated yesterday the deposit will taken place in tranches, first tranche starting 31st January. So e.g. for me, who made a deposit to my wallet address, it is not certain when exactly i will recieve my KMD. I hope, beside other cases of ICOs, you will be so fair and wait for lunching KMD on exchanges till every KMD is deposited.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
We have 5 days more till the KMD distribution. By that time hopefully wallet is ready for download.

This week we managed to fix the windows bug referred as 'pm2' bug. Thus we got the windows version of Iguana working too.

We quietly released it as beta version last Tuesday. Now Satinder is working hard to fix all the bugs we come across, and people are testing it on the #iguana channel.

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

It says "starting wallet. Please wait" for 1 hour and it does not open.

Wait for a new beta release, which is soon, or just install this library manually for your OS:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Install BOTH x64 and x86.

It does not go forward with this visual.

This interface looks like when you cancel.

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I only see an option to verify my seed. Is there another option to confirm the payout for 1/31?

Payout tab at the top...

Yes, and if you don't see it try to logout/login again, and a hard refresh ctrl + F5 or shift + F5
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I only see an option to verify my seed. Is there another option to confirm the payout for 1/31?

Payout tab at the top...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Did you verify your seed?   If so, you would see the final confirmation option.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
i am waiting distrubitions. 31 January is coming.. goodjob komodo platform!
Jump to: