Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 671. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Get your KMD with the new "Request Payout" feature! Deadline is 31.01 or else you'll miss the first payout!

Done!

Done as well, that was easy!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

And by the way. I don't have the hard wallet yet. No problem with the "request Payout"?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Get your KMD with the new "Request Payout" feature! Deadline is 31.01 or else you'll miss the first payout!

Done!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
We have 5 days more till the KMD distribution. By that time hopefully wallet is ready for download.

This week we managed to fix the windows bug referred as 'pm2' bug. Thus we got the windows version of Iguana working too.

We quietly released it as beta version last Tuesday. Now Satinder is working hard to fix all the bugs we come across, and people are testing it on the #iguana channel.

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

It says "starting wallet. Please wait" for 1 hour and it does not open.

Wait for a new beta release, which is soon, or just install this library manually for your OS:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Install BOTH x64 and x86.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
We have 5 days more till the KMD distribution. By that time hopefully wallet is ready for download.

This week we managed to fix the windows bug referred as 'pm2' bug. Thus we got the windows version of Iguana working too.

We quietly released it as beta version last Tuesday. Now Satinder is working hard to fix all the bugs we come across, and people are testing it on the #iguana channel.

Which version? Are you in easydex gui?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Can we still run the full note to earn KMD if we are not elected as the notary node?

Yes it is possible to still mine Komodo without being a notary node,  however it is very inefficient.   The best way to acquire new KMD is claim the interest that accrues from the KMD you receive in the ICO
So we will earn interest by holding our KMD? it is like PoS. Awesome.
5% APR, but you dont have to be online to stake, even cold storage utxo will accrue interests. The only requirement is that it be older than an hour and larger than 10 KMD.

It uses zero footprint and does not take up any blockchain space
is that on top of the 5% REV from original BTCD holder snapshot?

Yes it is built into Komodo.      the REVS asset is a separate coin entirely
Activity: 632
Can we still run the full note to earn KMD if we are not elected as the notary node?

Yes it is possible to still mine Komodo without being a notary node,  however it is very inefficient.   The best way to acquire new KMD is claim the interest that accrues from the KMD you receive in the ICO
5% APR, but you dont have to be online to stake, even cold storage utxo will accrue interests. The only requirement is that it be older than an hour and larger than 10 KMD.

is that on top of the 5% REV from original BTCD holder snapshot?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Yes it is possible to still mine Komodo without being a notary node,  however it is very inefficient.   The best way to acquire new KMD is claim the interest that accrues from the KMD you receive in the ICO

Activity: 632

Yes it is possible to still mine Komodo without being a notary node,  however it is very inefficient.   The best way to acquire new KMD is claim the interest that accrues from the KMD you receive in the ICO
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Few more days left for launch I'm super excited been a long time coming. Komodo is releasing when alts are getting hot look at pasc coin. Lets see what Komodo does after it hits an exchange
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Recently a few GPU miners have started mining KMD.

approx 10% of the KMD block rewards are up for grabs, possibly a bit more. The design of the KMD mining allows for seamless transition between a pure PoW coin and a dPoW coin. The more PoW hashrate behind KMD, the more secure it is for blocks prior to them being notarized, so we welcome any and all miners.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252

copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Any news about exchanges? Where will we trade? Smiley
I think after or same day for KMD (mainnet launch) distribution which is it will be on January 31, 2017
I don't think where it will list but I hope it will trade one of these exchanges site, bittrex or poloniex.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
We did it! Top 10 here we come. Congratulations everyone!

hmm what exactly did we do? except swapping our btcd's for kmd lol
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
We did it! Top 10 here we come. Congratulations everyone!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am extremely troubled... for some reason I don't have the KomodoPlatform 2FA on my fone anymore.... how can I retrieve my account... any help ?  Cry

Did you backup the code you got when you started using the 2FA? The app shows a backup code for each site when you first enable the 2FA.

I didn't... I feel very stupid now... Google advises that the website admin only can help

Ok, please contact @audo on SuperNET Slack and we will short it out.

Thanks Audo and Tosch for helping me out... you guyz are awesome  Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Jump to: